UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
I have AL downloaded but I don't want to play it if the ending has bigger impact. Life is Strange had me depressed for like a month
YAGpXPd.png

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
Chad has fucked Sage in the ass and she likes anal but she won't let MC try her sweet ass because of his Major D? That's just cruel Sage :(
and one other thing, Sage is at her 4th year at college right?, MC just started, what will happen when Sage graduates? :unsure:
Mc and Sage ?? well they fuck happily ever after.. :devilish: :p

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Iruna. and dharq000

look_skywalker

Oct 13, 2019
Aim for the stars (Envy)! Don't aim for the ground clutter (M&J). :D
And here I though by "doing it wrong" you meant not wanting replay the game.

can someone give me a save where josy and maya say ok to more than a friendship? thanks i dont want to play it all over again
Sorry. Can't help you, since I'm playing with the cheat mod. If you don't have the mod, my save won't work for you. If you have it, you can do it yourself, just modify your affinity to neutral or chick with the mod and you can have it.

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
Chad has fucked Sage in the ass and she likes anal but she won't let MC try her sweet ass because of his Major D?
Well about Chad he does not give anal he wants to recieve it so either Sage was using chads Dildo collection on chad in reverse.. :eek:

Also Sage she wanted a 2 way streak either dominant or submissve part. Chad was Submissive with Sage then Sage took out her dildo and using it on Chad..

Maybe that is why Chad tried to fight mc in previous chapter he thought it was the mc who found out about it and started to blackmail him.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Iruna.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Does anyone know what the message at the end means? The message about the "binary" stuff and save transfers. Does this mean the game will get an update feature so we'll only have to download the changes or will the game move to some kind of streaming service?
I think it's for steam he's been working on making future episodes DLC for steam so could be related to that. Just make sure you have some sort of backup saves hopefully it should be just fine.

look_skywalker

Oct 13, 2019
Does anyone know what the message at the end means? The message about the "binary" stuff and save transfers. Does this mean the game will get an update feature so we'll only have to download the changes or will the game move to some kind of streaming service?
I think it's for steam he's been working on making future episodes DLC for steam so could be related to that. Just make sure you have some sort of backup saves hopefully it should be just fine.
I think it just means that season 2 will be played like separate game. Season 1 was 4gb. He doesn't want the game (season 1 + season 2) to be 8 gb. So season 2 will be a separate 4gb game, that will have an import save from season 1 feature.

mdmnsjs1

Nov 21, 2018
And here I though by "doing it wrong" you meant not wanting replay the game.

Sorry. Can't help you, since I'm playing with the cheat mod. If you don't have the mod, my save won't work for you. If you have it, you can do it yourself, just modify your affinity to neutral or chick with the mod and you can have it.
i do have the mod and changed the points to neutral and chick and still cant get it guess ill play again really didnt want to but i guess i will

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
i do have the mod and changed the points to neutral and chick and still cant get it guess ill play again really didnt want to but i guess i will
You don't change points.
Change your affinity down near the bottom of the mod window. Just above the brawler cheats.

look_skywalker

Oct 13, 2019
not the points, not the DIK score, change the affinity in the line under the Jill score, where it says Neutral Dik Chick

M.Sato

Jul 4, 2018
As a programming illiterate what I got was "Next season will be an entirely different software and its one and the only front door's key will be a save made right now".

Johnysilver771

Dec 29, 2018
First one is Jill Shower scene and you must be at massive chick(or something like that not sure) second one is maya and josy you need to stay with maya instead of party and you must fuck josy
omg . need to replay game so. stay with maya instead party what day it is)

PJWhoopie

May 14, 2019
The story might be different, but the author is still trying to make a sensible story. And cheating, which has been a big deal in AL, is still very much a serious issue in this game. In fact, the issues of every single LI besides Jill include cheating.

...I highly doubt MC will be able to get away with bedding every girl he comes across and expect her to be cool with it, don't you think so? Otherwise, her integrity and character consistency will turn out to be non-existent and make her look worse in retrospect.

This is why being unable to fuck every girl and ultimately having to make tough choices is, in my opinion, inevitable. In fact, it's already happening. To be able to fuck Jade, you need to either break up or be rejected by Josy and Maya. All the same, this wouldn't mean BADIK is the same game. It has set itself apart with the different setting, characters and mechanics. Having a similarity that is ultimately all about realism and character consistency won't ruin the author's creativity.
I hear you, but its not a real life simulator... its a freakin' tongue-in-cheek frat house romp. If not, the game will get one dimensional really quickly... don't you think?

Well, I am **** (enter name of favorite character) boyfriend now... I can't do anything because its just a path to cheating. NO Frat Parties, NO Strip Clubs, Hell, might as well not go to class... and throw your freakin' phone away too... just camp out in ****'s room and wait for her to get back.

I guess you could play the thing as a monogamous Girlfriend simulator, but I am not thinking that is what the original intent was.

• Haha
Reactions: Monetauro
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes