Triple OG

Aug 28, 2019
That post took about half an hour to write up, literally from paper to keyboard. And I am pretty quick reader. I just want more softness from the girls. As for Zoey, she is the first "girlfriend". Went to become a surfer.
It's too bad they don't make women anymore in games like Isabela (your avatar) from Dragon Age 2.
I'm noticing quite a few Being A Dik fans were also BioWare fans back in the day.(y)
The way BioWare did romances back then laid the groundwork for many of these adult games today.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

PJWhoopie

May 14, 2019
I don't care. I just hope James doesn't show up all of a sudden
no no no....
Better....

Bella goes away for the weekend, and has Jill house sit. Bella tells MC to go and check on her.

MC and Jill explore the house... and the MC finds the door to the secret room... unlocked. MC and Jill go in and discover Bella's S&M/BDSM love nest. Jill is shocked, mortified, but... strangely turned on... and asks the MC to tie her up... a little bit.... just to see what it is like.

When tied up, there is a knock at the door, so the MC goes to the door with just a towel around his waist.

JAMES is standing at the door with a WTF moment.... Our MC can't let him in the house, for fear of discovering Jill in a compromised situation.

James, thinking that Bella is fucking this young punk, tries to push his way in.... which causes our MC to freakin lay the hammer down on James, quashing any James/Bella reunion.

Now the real question will be, did Bella hope that Jill and MC would find her fuck room... hoping to involve the three of them later and enter her world of pain and pleasure?

Last edited:

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
It's too bad they don't make women anymore in games like Isabela (your avatar) from Dragon Age 2.
I'm noticing quite a few Being A Dik fans were also BioWare fans back in the day.(y)
The way BioWare did romances back then laid the groundwork for many of these adult games today.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Ah yes. I miss the lusty busty pirate queen. Though I kinda wish we had been able to romance lady manhands and well, make Jack and Miranda swing both ways.

Soul_less327

Dec 24, 2019
So, this is probably a stupid question, but I'm asking it anyway. While using the walkthrough, when it says you have to have a dik score </> than 0, is that the final total? Like can you be neutral and still give that response or do you have to pick all chick or dik responses. Hopefully that's clear, if not I can clarify my question....

D

Deleted member 1767426

no no no....
Better....

Jill goes away for the weekend, and has Jill house sit. Bella tells MC to go and check on her.

MC and Jill explore the house... and the MC is able to open the door to the secret room and find the S&M/BDSM love nest. Jill is shocked, mortified, but... strangely turned on... and asks the MC to tie her up... a little bit.... just to see what it is like.

When tied up, there is a knock at the door, so the MC goes to the door with just a towel around his waist.

JAMES is standing at the door with a WTF moment.... Our MC can't let him in the house, for fear of discovering Jill in a compromised situation.

James, thinking that Becca is fucking this young punk, tries to push his way in.... which causes our MC to freakin lay the hammer down on James, quashing any James/Becca reunion.

Now the real question will be, did Becca hope that Jill and MC would find her fuck room... hoping to involve the three of them later?
Who da fook is Becca?

Knight_BP

Developer Of Broken Promises
Game Developer
Aug 23, 2019
no no no....
Better....

Jill goes away for the weekend, and has Jill house sit. Bella tells MC to go and check on her.

MC and Jill explore the house... and the MC is able to open the door to the secret room and find the S&M/BDSM love nest. Jill is shocked, mortified, but... strangely turned on... and asks the MC to tie her up... a little bit.... just to see what it is like.

James, thinking that Becca is fucking this young punk, tries to push his way in.... which causes our MC to freakin lay the hammer down on James, quashing any James/Becca reunion.

Now the real question will be, did Becca hope that Jill and MC would find her fuck room... hoping to involve the three of them later?
Yeah I had suspicions on that room being BDSM and whatever etc.

android3231

Jan 29, 2019
no no no....
Better....

Now the real question will be, did Becca hope that Jill and MC would find her fuck room... hoping to involve the three of them later and enter her world of pain and pleasure?
As long as it's a "pleasure room" not a torture room I'm down

Reactions: Triple OG
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes