Soul_less327

Dec 24, 2019
Have to say that while I love the "First" Season so far, even though I kinda wish the episode as a little longer, I can't help but have some ideas and thoughts on all the lovely ladies here. And some possible content/story suggestions.

Firstly for Maya and Josy: Can we get off the whole "hate" of them simply because they didn't flat out say "Oh yeah I have a girlfriend and her name is Josy/Maya." For one, where each of them are coming from I can understand why either of them didn't exactly come out. And besides, no one is exactly innocent in all this and there is blame to go around for all parties involved. Personally I would have liked a much more different way to handle the issue rather than push them away and end up talking to them at the end of the episode. Like telling Josy in a diplomatic manner that you just need time and space to figure things out and that you need some space so you don't do anything or say anything that you'll regret or hurt either of them in the moment. But that's just me.

My Heartthrobb/Dickthrobb Sage: I don't care what anyone says but my love for the fellow ginger has well grown (and maybe hardened immensely). The girl just wants to enjoy herself and be a sexual creature. There's nothing wrong with that. Also she is pretty caring too so, either way I am madly in love with this girl.

The Uber Softie Jill: Why do I get the feeling that we either will end up breaking this girls heart or maybe she will be open to our rather explicit love life? While I get the feeling that she may be a bit naive with things, she did seem to be understanding with the fact that we have quite a few ladies interested in is, be it our companionship, heart, or is most cases, our dick. Even so, I want to cuddle this softie more. Big spoon, little spoon, which ever spoon.

Ice Queen Bella: Bella, Bella, Bella. The lady certainly is giving us mixed messages that is for sure. She doesn't want us but she does want us. She kinda wants to be a good, "honest" wife but needs and wants our stud. And the fact that she doesn't mind us being physical and also being interested in Jill... Man, she must think that we won't forget about her and how much she too needs loving.

As for the Side Pieces: Quinn future romance/side bitch for sure. Or atleast I hope. Riona seems like a softie and kinda hope for more of her. Sarah and Mel, don't change girls. Camila and Mona, I'm all for a threesome again. And maybe an orgy with Sarah, Mel, Camila and Mona. Rose should hear about us being a "twin" or "sibling" and maybe play into that. Nicole needs a good session again. Jade I kinda want to end up knocking up. Cathy well...is Cathy so. And can we get Heather to ride us inspite of Tommy perhaps? Asking for a friend.

Now, as for possible ideas for the story/characters, which I suggest and can be used if wanted freely, I may have alot of...ideas. Mostly sinful. Though I will take thanks/shout outs for the ideas that may be used. :)

*MC
-Father dies in some horrible accident, MC learns about it during class, heads home without telling anyone. The first to hear about it is Derek, who tells Maya and Josy, who tells Jill, who inadvertantly tells Sage and Bella. During the funeral, the gals, the DIKs minus Tommy, and the HOTs (With Quinn possibly there, depending on relationship; as for the girls: based on friendship-be it intimate or helping/being there for them) attend. After heartfelt speech from MC, Derek pulls a Derek and makes us all laugh.
-Zoey returns, either showing at the funeral-attends B&R-Calls up the MC. Could she be back looking for love or simply looking for a fuck buddy? And does she swing both ways? -Que images of Sage, Zoey, and MC knocking one, if not a few, out.-

*Maya and Josy
-Friend Route: Offer to help with list still stands: Encounce entirely sensual and gentle, with Josy there to help Maya through the process and partaking in the fun. Either one time deal or friends with benefits for parties involved. Still some heartache involved but they adapt to the possible arrangement.
-Romance Route: Semi Open Relationship or Open Relationship? Considering how Josy knows about Kill, probably best to be open with things. Maybe brooch the matter for the girls to think about, mentioning about wanting to keep options open (DiK choice) or cares about alot of people and admittedly has feelings for many (Chick choice).

*Sage
-Sexual Shenanigans: Cowgirling on the couch and climaxing as Quinn opens the door to see what's going on? Points! Cooking breakfast for the girls and getting blown in the kitchen by Sage/one or a few of the girls while watched by the girls/Sage? Double Points! (Triple if a counter is involved.) Chad visiting mid fuck, having to hide, listening to Sage finally dump him then going back to fucking or keep fucking as he opens the door? Quad Points!

*Jill
-Movie night with Maya and Josy, featuring playful games, cuddling, and possibly falling asleep in the MCs lap.
-Accidentally catch MC and Sage knocking boots, perhaps even peeks on the session? Later inquires about the encounter, much to a surprised and embarressed MC.
-First to arrive and console the MC after loss of his father, offers to help pay for funeral costs/legal matters, MC begrudgingly accepts. (If Event Happens)

*Bella
-Cooking lessons with Bella: Clean and somewhat teasing or dirty as hell and eating at a Y?

Quinn
-Does something to spark the ire of the MC, goes to talk/confront her, ends up slide over baby houring her.
-Chick Version: MC surprises her with a kiss, somewhat passionately takes her to bed...or the floor, abietly loud.
-DiK Version: Quinn slaps MC, who slaps back. Both stare at one another before their both roughly kissing each other and rougher and louder amount of sex.
-Meanwhile Sage walks in to see the girls sitting outside, some (probably Sarah and Mel...and Camilla) rubbing one out to the heated moans of Quinn (Oh yes MC...-Chick Version) or the banshee that is Quinn (FUCK ME MC! MOUNT ME YOU STALLION!)
-Chick Ending: Both surprised and somewhat embarressed about what just happened, go sheepishly to their respective corners. MC leaves blushingly and to the catcalls from the other girls.
-DiK Ending: Both overly satisfied with what transpired, MC jokingly asks 'Same time next week?', Quinn laughingly accepts. MC opens the door to see Sage and the girls looking. MC says 'So...who's next?' Response either hands raised, panties thrown, or simply taken the floor.

Those are the most current ideas I have for the time being...might at more later on.

Love this!
Great theories, well done.

PJWhoopie

May 14, 2019
This thread is moving so fast nobody will notice I'm not in to Bella at all
Oh dude... Bella is going to be a wild ride! Her secret closet has all kinds of Nasty shit in it... she's probably Queensnake's Sister... QueenCobra or some shit like that.

Whips, chains, branding iron... wooden horse and a dunk tank!

Man up, lets go!

• Haha
Reactions: KKona

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
Check this
Chad comes back, aplogizes to Sage for being a jerk, asks her to forgive him and she does, they kiss and then fuck.

Next day, she says to MC: listen, we had fun but sorry we can't do this anymore, i love Chad... but we can still be friends, right?

What do you do? :D
Laugh at her obvious joke and ask her to tell me another one.

Reactions: Ilhares and M.Sato

android3231

Jan 29, 2019
Check this
Chad comes back, aplogizes to Sage for being a jerk, asks her to forgive him and she does, they kiss and then fuck.

Next day, she says to MC: listen, we had fun but sorry we can't do this anymore, i love Chad... but we can still be friends, right?

I don't care. I just hope James doesn't show up all of a sudden

Reactions: Knight_BP

Knight_BP

Developer Of Broken Promises
Game Developer
Aug 23, 2019
Check this

That would be 3 LI down and my 2 fav are left :devilish:

Soul_less327

Dec 24, 2019
Finally someone with some theories. I really enjoyed reading this. Very well organized but there is so much to talk about here and I'll do my best to piece it together. Sorry for the book I have wrote.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yes, keep these thoughts coming and distract me until season 2.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes