Mechaforce

Jun 22, 2017
The MC father might die, but it's just seems to predictable for the father to die in my opinion, maybe.
Well just because it's predictable doesn't make it bad imo. I mean it's what makes the most sense, and I think it would open a lot more emotional scenarios with the other characters. There really hasn't been a big emotional thing to happen yet I don't think.

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
Damn did you read my thoughts already? I took 15 minutes to write that up and you got done in 1? Yikes, anyways I was just giving my thoughts on your sinful thoughts and ideas :)
That post took about half an hour to write up, literally from paper to keyboard. And I am pretty quick reader. I just want more softieness from the girls. As for Zoey, she is the first "girlfriend". Went to become a surfer.

Reactions: Triple OG

Knight_BP

Developer Of Broken Promises
Game Developer
Aug 23, 2019
Well just because it's predictable doesn't make it bad imo. I mean it's what makes the most sense, and I think it would open a lot more emotional scenarios with the other characters. There really hasn't been a big emotional thing to happen yet I don't think.
I agree it would make for some interesting scenarios but idk if it will happen, I feel like DPC just wants to surprise us

ninetofive

Oct 23, 2019
I think you are safe with Sage any drama with her will revolve around her splitting up with Chad eventually and moving on with the MC and whatever this meeting thing she was at I'm guessing some of the higher up's.
Also with who Chad is fucking, depending on if the gay theories are true or not. If he's fucking another girl on campus that's gonna cause crazy drama.

ShangTsung

Aug 6, 2017
We didn't get any new information about bella 0.3 tears when mc from the futur said he would have called for help ?

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes