UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
so nobody wanb to help me share a 100 save withe common its easy
rmx-pikachu-use-disable_o_1144400.jpg

Well shit, now I feel bad, ok, I gotchu fam!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Den you extract dat with 7zip or something and put it in the spot where ur saves go.

Monetauro

Nov 18, 2019
I really enjoyed those interactions with Cathy we haven't had as much from her as we have from Jade but I hope we get more of Cathy on Swyper.
I just got through with Cat and that one with the cap. The others ones was some trial and errors.
Just for that, Cat has already earned several points on my list.
You don't actually need the key for that, just initiating the Heather scene sends her downstairs and her door is now unlocked. I think the key is for something in a later update.
Speaking of that damn key. What is it for anyway? I know which door was closed, that was the mannequin's, right? But what is the function of opening that door?

look_skywalker

Oct 13, 2019
Question for those who paid attention to the story: who is the second person MC can fuck?
Well, it's all optional and depends on what you count as fuck. If you count blowjobs as fuck, then second would be "order" with Riona probably. If you don't count blowjobs, then it's probably Quinn at the cum-petition.

PJWhoopie

May 14, 2019
I'm pretty sure you're okay unless you fooled with Arieth D:
Arieth gets absolute no love... hilarious!

She actually reminds me EXACTLY (sans tatts) of a Girl I knew when I was in college... She was, no lie, an exchange student from Sweden, and she had this massive breasts and a very thick accent.

When you got her motor going, she'd put those massive mammaries in your face and shout... "bite dem... bite dem"

Its funny, TO THIS DAY, whenever I see a well endowed lady, I hear her voice in the back of my mind crying out
Bite dem.. bite dem...

• Haha
Reactions: ninetofive

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
I just got through with Cat and that one with the cap. The others ones was some trial and errors.
Just for that, Cat has already earned several points on my list.

Speaking of that damn key. What is it for anyway? I know which door was closed, that was the mannequin's, right? But what is the function of opening that door?
I think it's only for a render, but who knows. Maybe it will matter in the future.

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
Arieth gets absolute no love... hilarious!

She actually reminds me EXACTLY (sans tatts) of a Girl I knew when I was in college... She was, no lie, an exchange student from Sweden, and she had this massive breasts and a very thick accent.

When you got her motor going, she'd put those massive mammaries in your face and shout... "bite dem... bite dem"

It funny, TO THIS DAY, whenever I see a well endowed lady, I hear her voice in the back of my mind crying out
Bite dem.. bite dem...
I don't know what you're talking about, she has thousands, if not millions, of tiny fans.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes