Zirael Q

Aug 28, 2017
A minute of your attention, please.

So brothers, it came to my knowledge (thanks to friend thell124) that some people are unable to view images hosted on IMGUR, which was where I put all the Fan Sigs so far. Apparently the site is banned in his country.

I removed the link to the first comment (from my sig and I've already asked a mod to remove it from the homepage), with the first part of the sigs, and left all just in the last one I did. Now they are all hosted right here on the F95. And there they will continue to be posted. The link to the post is in both my own signature and the homepage of this forum.

I ask everyone who is using any of the Sigs I made to change the link according to the new ones so that no one ends up seeing a square instead of what they should see.
It's a drag, but unfortunately I had no idea, since IMGUR is one of the F95's friend sites. Anyway, the previous links kept working, I will not delete them. So it's your choice.
That was it. Sorry for the inconvenience.
got what I was looking for :WeSmart::WeSmart: thank you a lot lol

PJWhoopie

May 14, 2019
I had to check and what I said it's not on my conversation either, so now I don't know if it was on a "bad" path or she said it in the Pink Rose...
The Swyper chat was a tightrope... save and go back through.

Best is
sexy talk with Cathy
Nicole/Envy ends with her having to go pick up her kids
NY Girl will want to chat again later
Have no idea about the fatty... I smelled catfish and swyped down.

Triple OG

Aug 28, 2019
But untill that point comes...
"Sage, hold my beer while I race Quinn to the roof, and, I am expecting Jade to drive up in a bit, so tell her to wait for me, I'll be down in a little while".
This times 1000x
They say women talk but DIK MC can still bust cheeks left and right without any fear of consequence.
If you ain't gonna catch me on the rooftop having sex then when are you? :LOL:
When you get busted.gif

Zirael Q

Aug 28, 2017
I really enjoyed those interactions with Cathy we haven't had as much from her as we have from Jade but I hope we get more of Cathy on Swyper.
We are hoping we could nail another hot teacher in our first days of college... We are bad students, very very bad ones :KEK:
Also, on my first playthrough I assumed she didn't like rough, but the other ones were eye opening xD

PJWhoopie

May 14, 2019
I really enjoyed those interactions with Cathy we haven't had as much from her as we have from Jade but I hope we get more of Cathy on Swyper.
I agree... Hats off to the Cake Man for the little details executed so wonderfully. I was hoping there would be more chat too, and kept checking my phone... alas no.

I really wish he would spend LESS time with the mini games with no reward (test etc) and more time on rooster/swyper etc. The tennis match was ok because the payoff was getting to see Jill all sweaty and hot as fuck...

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes