jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
MC should be a good friend to Karen Rebecca Johnson and introduce her to Bella. If she is serious about being a librarian, she needs a top librarian to mentor her. Bella will probably frighten her, but librarians have to be tough so they can enforce the rules of the library.

Last edited:

Mikey Mike

Engaged Member
Feb 18, 2018
Do we know the circumstances for Bella's extreme moodiness yet? Where's her hubby? I hope the MC removes that corncob from her tight ass soon for some down-and-dirty anal stretching! :p

Reactions: Triple OG

ohhiimfox

May 24, 2018
Geez had to take care of RL stuff.... coming back and almost 40 Pages to read... Nope... can someone fill me in?

Funny thing about that is part of me thinks that he does actually read what we say he just doesn't acknowledge us. I say that because I played through this update I noticed a interesting thing. Things said here on both sides of the Maya/Josy situation were coming out of the mouths of all 3 characters. lol Not saying this is the only place those things have been said, but he does have an account here after all, even if he's not vocal. I'd not doubt that he glimpses over here every now and again. He may not like us but I'm pretty sure he's aware we have interesting theories and conversation. ;)
i'm 100% sure that he is active here... Because he is banning People from Patreon for leaking Special Renders

yngve

Oct 28, 2018
I thought the song when you are in the roof smoking grass were Kruangbin?
or Kruanhgbin
or Khruangbin the band with the hot bass player, whatever the fuck the name is :love:

but is not?
Geez had to take care of RL stuff.... coming back and almost 40 Pages to read... Nope... can someone fill me in?
This moves so fast it's better use it like an open chat instead of a forum at this moment :unsure:

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Do we know the circumstances for Bella's extreme moodiness yet? Where's her hubby? I hope the MC removes that corncob from her tight ass soon for some down-and-dirty anal stretching! :p
Lack of a man around for her that's why she has slowly started to melt that moodiness away when the MC is around I'd say James's loss is the MC gain in this some kind of mad man for leaving Bella in the first place.

PJWhoopie

May 14, 2019
For Crying out loud... the thread is hard enough to keep up with, with legit convo going on... now you are gonna add a MFK game?
Sheesh....

Ok
Did three play throughs

Dereck
Bella
Jade

I thought the best was my first (an not because it was the first either) as I went with Bella, got her scene, increased my chances with Jill, watched the movie and had fun with Sage- smoked a blunt and had fun with Quinn, and had some Mother Son time with Jade.

Seems it was the most Rewarding of the paths...

I did the Jade one as Neutral/Chick, and while it netted the M&J&MC finale, the payoff paled (for me) in comparison to the DIK/Bella route.

I guess if you are gonna shoot for the MC/M/J thing, it is best to do it via Dereck... which I thought was the weekest of the three.

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
Um, totally not the Swyper convo I had...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I had to check and what I said it's not on my conversation either, so now I don't know if it was on a "bad" path or she said it in the Pink Rose...
Marry: Riona
Kill: Maya
Fuck: Maya

In that order...

Wait... how do you play again?
I'd switch the order of the Kill and Fuck if I were you, but I'm not judging.
He just did. I hope Karen Rebecca Johnson who is 19 years and 2 months old will become a librarian so she can enjoy those sweet 44dB
There were many, MANY, Gender Studies lessons before. But why did so many of us find this one specially funny?

Monetauro

Nov 18, 2019
Oh who are you again? I'm joking
I've been learning peoples names so far like yours, Knight, and dharq (AKA Old Boobs lover) for example. The signatures do help though. Besides is Mechaforce really not a memorable name? :LUL:
I really have a problem with names. Not just people, but movies, songs, that girl I can't remember the name ...
And the sigs, most people here have changed lately, if I find the culprit of this I kill him.

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
MC should be a good friend to Karen Rebecca Johnson are introduce her to Bella. If she is serious about being a librarian, she needs a top librarian to mentor her. Bella will probably frighten her, but librarians have to be tough so they can enforce the rules of the library.

thats all she needs to know to be a good bella in the future.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: dharq000

ninetofive

Oct 23, 2019
I thought the song when you are in the roof smoking grass were Kruangbin?
or Kruanhgbin
or Khruangbin the band with the hot bass player, whatever the fuck the name is :love:

but is not?
It's Bare weed - Cosmos if you mean the song that's playing while you fuck Quinn. Fit's the scene so perfectly too.

nobody want to share full save with unlock gallery
Page one maggot brother.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes