Mechaforce

Jun 22, 2017
That post took about half an hour to write up, literally from paper to keyboard. And I am pretty quick reader. I just want more softieness from the girls. As for Zoey, she is the first "girlfriend". Went to become a surfer.
Ah ok. That's a good point I totally forgot about Zoey. I think there is a high chance for her to show back up, maybe if the MC's pop does die. Personally I think there is a nice balance between soft hearted girls and cold hearted, but maybe thats just me. Again nice post I enjoyed reading and writing about it.

Monetauro

Nov 18, 2019
If there's anyone who is going to hurt, or can hurt, Jill, it's the MC. :LOL:
Maybe her family, but I wouldn't count on them anytime soon.

Reactions: Iruna.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Also with who Chad is fucking, depending on if the gay theories are true or not. If he's fucking another girl on campus that's gonna cause crazy drama.
Yeah, a lot of that is still a mystery and as he never appeared in this episode we are no closer to getting any kind of answers. Say if it is a girl I really wouldn't fancy her chances against Sage and if it's a guy who knows how she would react to that pretty shocked at first if anything.

Alshainn

Mar 12, 2018
I pitched that theory nearly 2000 pages ago (and I probably wasn't the first), but it never really gained traction.

That black eye Troy has? It's from smashing his face into the wall / headboard while Chad was ass-fucking him too hard.
When i saw that eye i thought he tried to stop chad when he takes the guitar you know when MC plays with guitar he reactioned something and maybe he wanted to protect that.

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
When i saw that eye i thought he tried to stop chad when he takes the guitar you know when MC plays with guitar he reactioned something and maybe he wanted to protect that.
Nah, he didn't, he's a cunt from the first moment you meet him. He'd never stick his neck out to stop them from stealing from the MC.

Reactions: Alshainn

SpikeZg

Engaged Member
May 8, 2018
Check this
Chad comes back, aplogizes to Sage for being a jerk, asks her to forgive him and she does, they kiss and then fuck.

Next day, she says to MC: listen, we had fun but sorry we can't do this anymore, i love Chad... but we can still be friends, right?

What do you do? :D

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes