BuddhaOnaDiet

Oct 10, 2019
I think it will come back to bite us on the ass if we told him, Jade and Cathy have strictly told the MC not to say a word about it and I wouldn't want to go against their word or lose trust with them it won't end well.
The only consequence I'm afraid of is to not get to boink Jade again or get to be naughty with Cathy. Aside from that they can expel me for all I care ;)

-Hex-

Purging Heresy
Donor
Compressor
Sep 18, 2017
Prepare to be suprised guys :illuminati:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Tis some heresy right here (Bella should clearly be first, duh), but i'm actually not mad about it, i really think Maya got too much hate and a disproportionate reaction in comparison to what she did.
Hell i was mad too, but some of the reactions i saw about all that happened were mental
Oh, and i see Karen Rebecca Johnson going strong too :ROFLMAO:

look_skywalker

Oct 13, 2019
Would work, but I don't think it should be in the library, at least not at the very end. Maybe if that party happened earlier in the story it would work perfectly but then the story would have more time to work with the Cathy stuff and it would just be a big mess so idk.
I'm not saying it should be in the library. It's just when I say "the library talk", I mean "the talk that MC had with Jozy and Maya about their relationship". It's just simpler to say so. But yes, that talk could happen anywhere.

Reactions: Gods and Mechaforce

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
I've wondered for some time now, why is it that if a girl puts handcuffs on the MC and does what she wants to him in a mostly vanilla content game - like that scene with Jade in ep 4 - and it's considered all hot and fun.
But if the MC puts handcuffs on a girl and does what he wants - suddenly everyone is like "why is there bdsm in this game? I don't want that shit"
Ughm Me and my Lady...we don`t have that problem
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

(yeah,yeah the multi quote and shiet,I`m going 1 page at a time,I`m doing the very fucking best with what I got :KEK: )

Esp``

Aug 21, 2019
Like the MC said prior, in terms of love and feelings, he is very new to it. Sex and certain emotions it isn't new. So maybe he might be a bit of a snowflake in the basic terms but still, falling for two softie girls...kinda a new thing, specially after "moving one" from a surfer girlfriend who is hella hot.
Definitely, I cannot understand who says MC is overreacting.. I mean Maya and Josy are the two Love Interests which was introduced at the earliest in the story. You have to take the story into progress, season 1 went by MC being romantically involved in these two girls. Add to that he is a teenager which did have very intimate moments with both of them. You might be thinking clearly and saying "just ignore them lol why cry", it does make sense to MC feel like this in the story.

I feel like people needs to empathize with MC more. He felt something for Josy, learned she had a partner but still she clung onto him. Then he met Maya, which was a like a friendly relationship which became something more later on both living in the same room.. Until someone else came to that room and secrets revealed. I honestly felt sad for the MC most of the time. Most people say he is not faultless or similar stuff, but you don't think like that in a moment of pain..

I even wished he had a harsher option to choose at the end of the library dialogue.

D

Deleted member 1767426

I can't even focus on life anymore man. Other games became uninteresting, movies became boring. Outside became a bother.

I only want to theorycraft and write fanfiction for future releases of BADIK..

I want to learn where Sage went that night. She faces multiple challenges in her life, the sorority houses, Chad's affair.. MC is there for her every time she is about to lose it, just like when she was there for him when he needed.. They become dependent on each other with every passing day, becoming more than what they was.. Want to see the moment she dumps Chad and MC declares another love confession casually just like he does everyday and Sage says Yea yea I know.. Then she smiles and says I love you too silently. She crosses her arms to MC's neck. Embracing him, finally sure of her feelings...

I want to have more dates with
Jill. I want her family to learn about MC and threaten to kick MC out of school or worse relocate Jill to another city.. MC cares for her and stops seeing her.. Jill can't understand the MC at first and has a emotional breakdown.. When she learns the true reason of why MC has stopped seeing her, she sheds tears and embraces MC.. Then she goes to her family with holding MC's hand, tells them she doesn't need them and she is in love with him...

And I thought I could never forgive her but..

MC watches the relationship from a far. He said that he could only be friends with them but he secretly yearns for Maya.. He cannot forgive her for betraying and leaving him but he cannot move on either.. Maya understands that their problems with her partner actually never solved and after a brief honeymoon period, they start back to usual arguments. She is depressed and thinks about the past times with the MC. She misses the times how MC made her feel.. Her life becomes worse when her father comes to campus and catches her with another girl. The father gets angry and causes a scene. In a total chaos he slaps her daughter open in the campus. When MC sees them, he gets enraged and jumps onto father like a wild beast. He screams at him while giving a beating.. All of his pent up anger, is released.
Maya embraces the MC from behind.. MC asks why Maya why.. I only ever loved you.. But you wanted me to share you? Why.. All the past feelings keep rushing back to Maya.. She says forgive me.. Battered from the fight, MC limps while she gives him her shoulder to lean onto. They walk away slowly, holding each other tightly.. They look at each other smiling, feeling the bliss of reunion...

Seriously I think I am addicted to this fanfiction writing stuff.
Yeah I think it's just loneliness. Most of us wouldn't be on this site if we had people to relate to or had the deep embrace of a loving woman. We're just depressed incels...well maybe not all of us :LOL:

• Sad
Reactions: Esp``

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
Quinn: well well...i was not against her from the start, but also not warmed towards her. All this changed after ep4. Name88 is a man of wisdom, also fully understood her. Of course he deserves her:giggle:
Someone give this man a blow job

Which would you rather have wake up our MC after joining the DiKs?

A: Riona giving a morning special after staying with the MC overnight after listening to her and being there for her?

B: The Queen of Buttsluttery, Camila, riding cowgirl while Mona (Or should I say Moanalots...get it? Okay I'll just leave) records it for..."science".

C: Sarah and Melanie dual licking the MC before each taking a turn on the disco stick?

D: Arieth taking a few selfies with the party tool before going down on it. (Without the seafood. If, then insue chaotic comedy scene).

E: Quinn with the entirely left field fuck session.
Take a wild guess

This because I'd be a sucker for a girl that needs some help and Riona especially has a lot going on right now she would need a good release. B also sounds appealing
That so...you :p

look_skywalker

Oct 13, 2019
Definitely, I cannot understand who says MC is overreacting.. I mean Maya and Josy are the two Love Interests which was introduced at the earliest in the story. You have to take the story into progress, season 1 went by MC being romantically involved in these two girls. Add to that he is a teenager which did have very intimate moments with both of them. You might be thinking clearly and saying "just ignore them lol why cry", it does make sense to MC feel like this in the story.

I feel like people needs to empathize with MC more. He felt something for Josy, learned she had a partner but still she clung onto him. Then he met Maya, which was a like a friendly relationship which became something more later on both living in the same room.. Until someone else came to that room and secrets revealed. I honestly felt sad for the MC most of the time. Most people say he is not faultless or similar stuff, but you don't think like that in a moment of pain..

I even wished he had a harsher option to choose at the end of the library dialogue.
When I say he overreacted, I don't mean he shouldn't feel hurt with the whole situation. Of course it was really upsetting. I was feeling really sad when I finished playing episode 3. But sad, not angry. I remember when I was 16 or 17, I was at a birthday party of my crush, found out she had a boyfriend, I pretty much excused myself in the middle of the party. I remember how upset I was, so I fully empathize.
What I'm saying, he shouldn't just blame the girls for everything and be angry with them. The situation sucks, but it's not all their fault. No more than his fault.
It's ok to feel hurt. It's not ok to snap at people because you feel hurt.

Esp``

Aug 21, 2019
After all him being upset could be the reason why Maya and Josy wouldn't just reconcile and forget about MC. They would pick up on him being upset and finally confront him and ask to tell him what's going on with him and that's how the second half of the library talk would come into play.
Yeah I wanted something like this, they should've noticed the MC's sadness and took longer to reconcile. The issue was ignored too long at start, which I can relate to MC's pain. But the library part where everything resolved and their reconciliation felt so rushed. Them making out in front of the MC moments later did not help either.

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
I love a redemption story/character. Having a hard time coming to terms with the whole prostitution thing, when it come's to Quinn though.
Yup,with Quinn there`s just nothing to redeem,she`s perfect the way she is :cool:

Look at Rena in AL we can always have hope that he could reconsider and add another Li or two :p But I think he is much more invested in the main girls and their stories if there was to be another girl on the Dik route as a Li it should surely be Quinn.
3.gif

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
I think this is likely as well. When she takes you home the first time, there are picture frames scattered around the house. When she decides to let you stay with her, they've all vanished.
Nah, that room is where she hid the body.

Mel may only be had if you're staying with Sage. Rose comes up if you're staying with Derek. I'm not certain, but I believe both require DIK alignment.

You can check fairly regularly via your cellular phone app, same place you can see your money.
I think you also needed to fuck Envy in order to get Rose. Not sure tho, I always go for old boobs.:p

Long story but a asshole so called friend was on my laptop at the same time and was fuckin' with me last night. I thought I was losein' it and everybody else too.
Let me guess, it's the same friend that posted the cluck of Cathy from the Diks laptop. :D

M.Sato

Jul 4, 2018
Seriously, DPC should fish one or more editors out of this forum. There are a lot of more cringe aspects of last and others episodes which could've been, if not entirely solved, massively toned down by simply having someone point to him "This scene is too dense, spread the burden a little with that other one" or "you're pushing this point too far, step down a little", like many users have. Plus, I'm sure many would be pleased to give back months/years of free entertainment.

*not that ep4 or others were bad, far from it.

JeefZ

Feb 21, 2018
Nah, that room is where she hid the body.

I think you also needed to fuck Envy in order to get Rose. Not sure tho, I always go for old boobs.:p

Let me guess, it's the same friend that posted the cluck of Cathy from the Diks laptop. :D
How ya know???

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
Seriously, DPC should fish one or more editors out of this forum. There are a lot of more cringe aspects of last and others episodes which could've been, if not entirely solved, massively toned down by simply having someone point to him "This scene is too dense, spread the burden a little with that other one" or "you're pushing this point too far, step down a little", like many users have. Plus, I'm sure many would be pleased to give back months/years of free entertainment.

He already has an in house option. Karen Rebecca Johnson who is 19 years and 2 months old. She is going to be the greatest editor in history of editing.

D

Deleted member 1767426

Yeah I wanted something like this, they should've noticed the MC's sadness and took longer to reconcile. The issue was ignored too long at start, which I can relate to MC's pain. But the library part where everything resolved and their reconciliation felt so rushed. Them making out in front of the MC moments later did not help either.
You should work for DPC as a writer. I think you would really add some contrast and improvements to what he may be thinking. You would do really good! (y)

Mechaforce

Jun 22, 2017

When I say he overreacted, I don't mean he shouldn't feel hurt with the whole situation. Of course it was really upsetting. I was feeling really sad when I finished playing episode 3. But sad, not angry. I remember when I was 16 or 17, I was at a birthday party of my crush, found out she had a boyfriend, I pretty much excused myself in the middle of the party. I remember how upset I was, so I fully empathize.
What I'm saying, he shouldn't just blame the girls for everything and be angry with them. The situation sucks, but it's not all their fault. No more than his fault.
It's ok to feel hurt. It's not ok to snap at people because you feel hurt.
I don't think people hate on the MC for being upset about it as much as they think that he was upset about it for way to long. Which is also supported that after the dorm scene you can say you overreacted and then the story continues to make you overreact anyway and draw out the drama way farther than it probably needed to be. I don't really have a problem at all really how the drama itself went I was more so upset that Maya and Josy became connected like that. Don't get me wrong the twist at the end of episode 3 was CRAZY but I just didn't like that they stayed together anyways. I wanted to gain a relationship with them individually and not a package deal. I'm a simple dude and threesomes never really interested me. I only want one chick at one time. Now Jill is always my favorite but Maya interested me and I liked helping her with her tasks and seeing the relationship grow between her and the MC and Josy is kind of in the way of that.

I'm sorry but I didn't write that very well organization wise and with correct punctuation, but I got tired and lazy and I didn't want to go back and fix it :KEK:

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017

I think the "Great Summer Waifu Wars of 2019" may have scared him away from here to be honest. It was a crazy time. Someone even made a big map with borders and continents and shit dividing up the countries between the girls. :LOL:

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes