Monetauro

Nov 18, 2019
Ow, and talking about memory problems with remembering the names of others, that when they switch photos I have no idea who he was ... Look at this ... this beautiful person here.
1579223067945.png

• Haha
Reactions: Gods and Alshainn

Triple OG

Aug 28, 2019
Thanks, btw FYI I'm pretty sure this is Jill's sis in the pic
View attachment 519116
I guess this throws out the Sage & Jill sister theory.
I really hope it's not Zoey (surfer girl) in the pic or things will become very complicated for the MC.
But I'm here for all of it (y)
Remember the nut memory thing about names?
So I managed to find a way to change photos and not confuse anyone. :p
Of course it would be with the hottest girl at the university, right? :cool:
I can't be mad at anyone choosing Camila she definitely brings a big "something" to the table.
That's for sure ;)
I guess he means that i choose Ash over kaidan in Mass effect 1 :D
Team Ashley all day over kaidan. Plus I love a woman in uniform.

Mikey Mike

Engaged Member
Feb 18, 2018
How do you choose to crash at Bella's, after Josy shows up at Maya's? Do I need a neutral/slightly DIK rating or what? Thanks.

android3231

Jan 29, 2019
android3231 The closest I guess I can relate it to what I envision her voice would be like Scarlett Johansson's but a bit deeper. I can't really think of who has the exact voice I envision :KEK:

Jesus that is really deep, thats like I've been smoking 2 packs a day type of voice :KEK:
Exactly, but not that chipper. Low voice, slow talking. You know what I mean

Reactions: Mechaforce

android3231

Jan 29, 2019
I just hope they give up on this new layout, not that it got bad, but I much prefer the current one.

To Bella.... :unsure: Charlize Theron, maybe?

So you also understand why I want more.

So, he had a chance to talk to each of them on his own. Did he do anything but whimper? No. Seriously, I had already said that MC for me was one of, if not the best character in this game. He fell a lot from that position in this last EP.

I love relationships with more than two people, but in that case he would be the third wheel. Not the main, not the second, just the third. No thx.

He has a choice to tell Maya not to trust Quinn, but that's all he says. I also don't understand why. It makes sense that he doesn't go into detail if he's being served at the restaurant, but not if he's not. And anyway, it's very bad of him not to tell her anyway.

I didn't like the choice of this image. I don't know which one I prefer to be there. :p
Maybe, kinda. I was trying to make a list of suggested voices and then I realized I don't know many actors who are 20-ish

Reactions: Mechaforce
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes