Triple OG

Aug 28, 2019
Ugh, she's so fucking annoying though, and she quotes shit poetry at you. Although to be fair, neither of them is worth shit after they basically turn on Shepard in 2 and start questioning him and his motives / loyalties. That was some bullshit.

Kaidan is a "risky" choice to save though. In one of my playthroughs I had a weird "bug" (or something) occur :

Kaidan, my wounded war buddy and comrade in arms is laid up in the hospital after being manhandled by a killer android, so I visited him. Then I brought him some booze on a subsequent visit. Then we went out for steaks and beers once he was healed up. Totally normal interaction between 2 soldiers, right? Well, then the fucking romance music started playing during lunch. I had somehow stepped in the gay by doing all that stuff. And bear in mind, my male Shepard was in a committed relationship with Liara since ME1 for this particular playthrough (it was a throwaway save).

Long story short : don't visit that twat when he's in the hospital. :(
I can't hear Ashley's poetry over the loud sounds of numerous backshots I gave her :BootyTime:.
And I didn't see the use of Kaidan simply because I was the adept (force push) user on the team.
I kept Wrex everywhere I went because we think alike "shoot alien shit and ask questions later"
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Haha
Reactions: UnoriginalUserName

Cooling Prob

Mar 7, 2019
I wonder what that password is..I'm seeing all of the hints but what order ??? It's like 100s of combinations

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
I wonder what that password is..I'm seeing all of the hints but what order ??? It's like 100s of combinations
If you mean for the phone vault :

Vault codes
1386 - if you're in episode 1
4413 - if you're in episode 2
3985 - if you're in episode 3
0421 - if you're in episode 4

Credit to sarge87 for keeping that up to date in his post.

mmmonsterkill

Aug 30, 2016
"Fixed a bug causing cheating in the English mini-game go to 100% completion instead of the current cheating boost. "

but..but..but..THAT WAS A FEATURE! :cry:

Reactions: Numa_Cway
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes