RanchFTW

Donor
Oct 21, 2017
Let's start a debate. IMO raccoon eyes are sexier if you're blonde
View attachment 520183
I'm not saying Jill isn't sexy, it just looks weird.
I've been avoiding this topic, since I'm amazed by the size of the raccoon zealot numbers. However, your point is well made. Taylor Momsen looks pretty sexy in that pic. I mean, no offense, to the Raccoon Jill Army, she's sexy too.

mindern

Jul 7, 2017
I do a 24 hour fast followed by 24 hours of normal eating
I usually assume more calories than the average person (about 4000) and that probably helps me, but i'm a powerlifter so i put them to use :KEK:

well, the willpower started to surface in me when i saw that it actually worked
otherwise i'm usually a lazy fucker :KEK:
My willpower for intermittent fasting came from quiet self reflection, plenty of water and prescription ADHD medication stripping my appetite. I'm thinking it's the last one that's keeping me from eating...

TrollTimes

Aug 29, 2017
I've been thinking on how the relationship will develop between the MC and Maya and Josy, I am hoping he wont be the third wheel and instead become the center of the relationship
The thing is...MC is the third wheel. Maya and Josy were in a relationship way before he came in the picture. And the the only way to be keep either Maya or Josy as LIs right now, is to accept to be part of this love triangle.

I doubt it will stay that way, though. And eventually, you'll most likely be capable of choosing between the two of them.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes