Jun 21, 2018
So, on the end of Episode 3 when you ask out Jill, there's an option to ask yourself why you do it, - because of Jill or - because of Tybalt. The mod-walkthrough says to pick 'because of Jill', but the official walkthrough says to pick 'because of Tybalt'. Which one is the right option

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Esp``

Mechaforce

Jun 22, 2017
So, on the end of Episode 3 when you ask out Jill, there's an option to ask yourself why you do it, - because of Jill or - because of Tybalt. The mod-walkthrough says to pick 'because of Jill', but the official walkthrough says to pick 'because of Tybalt'. Which one is the right option
Personally you should always pick "because of Jill" but I don't think there is any consequences for picking either or

Bill_Buttlicker

Jul 13, 2018
If you want the chance to bang Tybalt then pick him.

Last edited:

DrackDrap

Aug 13, 2017
...I`m shocked,I was certain you will be one of the ones standing by her side to the end:eek:
I mean I still think she's best girl, I just don't want to play Acting Lessons 2 which is how the end of the episode felt like with the Maya plotline. I didn't even mess with Josy and my MC is still "conflicted" about it all... like ok... :cautious: :cautious:

Still tho, if anyone talks shit about Maya:
This is not Okie Dokie.gif
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Maya is my girl and I accept her as she is. I will not leave her in a difficult time for her.
Stay strong. I was like you once :(
View attachment The Hardest Choices Require the Strongest Wills.mp4

KingKool

Jul 17, 2017
from the error i guess you're using the compressed version?
i am. is there a way to fix it without downloading the original one?

Edit: downloaded the missing file from previous post. It works now. TY.

Last edited:

Monetauro

Nov 18, 2019
And also one of yours doesn't show up for me just this picture frame
View attachment 520174
Weird, both of them show up for me. Does the second one not show up for everyone else?
Nah I found them problem its because of my country doesn't want imgur gifs i dont know why ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
That's the reason:
You guys didn't give me that minute. :p

A minute of your attention, please.

So brothers, it came to my knowledge (thanks to friend thell124) that some people are unable to view images hosted on IMGUR, which was where I put all the Fan Sigs so far. Apparently the site is banned in his country.

I removed the link to the first comment (from my sig and I've already asked a mod to remove it from the homepage), with the first part of the sigs, and left all just in the last one I did. Now they are all hosted right here on the F95. And there they will continue to be posted. The link to the post is in both my own signature and the homepage of this forum.

I ask everyone who is using any of the Sigs I made to change the link according to the new ones so that no one ends up seeing a square instead of what they should see.
It's a drag, but unfortunately I had no idea, since IMGUR is one of the F95's friend sites. Anyway, the previous links kept working, I will not delete them. So it's your choice.
That was it. Sorry for the inconvenience.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes