Jul 26, 2018
I can only remember the egging the preps thing.

I expect DPC to throw some curve balls at us a la
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
. Possibly I can see us not telling Derek about Jade being used. The dorm invasion is definitely going to be played up again, and I can see taking (or not) Jill's money playing a part, plus the Tybalt pantysniffer reveal or attempt of.

Seems like the game positions three canonical FFM pairings.
hopefully we don't get an AL-like Bad Ending. While I understand and admire the choice for that game, I don't think a game that's a homage to early 00s teen comedies if updated, is fitting for such thing like that.

And like Makoto Shinkai finally did with Kimi No Na Wa, sometimes you just gotta learn to love the happy ending.
Yeah i was refering to the egg the preps thing

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
I mean I still think she's best girl, I just don't want to play Acting Lessons 2 which is how the end of the episode felt like with the Maya plotline. I didn't even mess with Josy and my MC is still "conflicted" about it all... like ok... :cautious: :cautious:

Still tho, if anyone talks shit about Maya:
View attachment 520299

A lot of people see this as something final but it`s not,they have to resolve issues between them first,remember Maya and Josy have been in a relationship before MC came about.It`s a good thing,in a long run,it shows,even though both screwed up they are willing to apologize,forgive and work on issues in a relationship,it tells me,despite everything they are capable of being in a relationship.Both of them care about MC that`s why they are also not ready to dump MC at this point either.

Give it time man,I`m sure you will be able to choose just Maya at some point ;)

Queckor

Oct 13, 2019
ok i must say something ... first sorry for my bad english .... but many of you have problems with Josy and maya ... lets talk about cheating ... mostly all characters are cheating ...
1. Sage on chad ... maybe he cheats first but they are still in a relationhip ... and sage have a fuck buddy ... serious ... iam not cool with it cause the MC and Sage have no backround story or time to know each other better ... only short 2-3 interactions ...
2. Bella ... old cold maried women ... cheats on her husband ... and she knows her best friend want something from the mc ... but she dont care much
3. Jill ... ok she didnt cheat ... but she is like a child from the interactions ... too naiv and decide things for mc if its not going her way ... like a princes who gets everthing she want ... still from the LI she is my second favs... but i dont like her alien look ^^
4. ok maya did cheat ... but if you are unhappy and not able to see your partner and someone came to your life and you fell for him why not ...
5. Josy ... ok she is my Fav from the bgeinning ... sweet, innocent, and telll the MC after a kiss (with alcohol) that she is in a relationship .. she is unhappy and dont see her partner ... the MC give her the feeling to be importent ... and fell for him ... i can understand her if you are in a distance relationship ... Humans need body intercations ... and again the night with alcohol

for both M/J we are the MC who do things to this Ladys ... we give them the feeling to be someone special but we did it with many girls so they are not to blame ... we the MC are to blame ;) ... i dont can understand the hate ... mabye you are hurt or are scared that you will be the 3rd wheel or that they dumped you ... but the story is just to begin ... so wait what the dr. do ^^

from the side chars

1. Jade cheats on her Husband ... again unhappy and he cheated first so no problem (one of my Favs)
2. Camila ... no cheater but on quins menu ... i hope we can speak with her that she dont need this to do so we are the only one ;) (one of my Favs)
3. Quinn ... mastermind in criminal activitys... but is aggresiv need to put down others that she can feel bigger ... not my type of women
4. Rinoa ... short ... quinns menu... looks ill ... not my type
5. Cahti ... short ... not intrested in her ... nice side char not more for mer

Side chars i must notice

1. Mona ... interesting, hot, funny
2. Envy ... interesting, hot, funny
3. Sarah ... interesting, hot, funny
4. Mel ... interesting, hot, funny
5. Lily & Ashley same ^^

All in all i must say this is the best game i played in this section... the models are Perfect and you feel the story of every char ... i will support the DR. on steam release ... i hope many others will do ... that he can surpass his own Level and give us many more Seasons and game ;)
Amen!!!
Thanks a lot for this text dude, you are totaly right, except with one point , riona is hot:ROFLMAO:

Zirael Q

Aug 28, 2017

TomPhan

Jan 1, 2019
A lot of people see this as something final but it`s not,they have to resolve issues between them first,remember Maya and Josy have been in a relationship before MC came about.It`s a good thing,in a long run,it shows,even though both screwed up they are willing to apologize,forgive and work on issues in a relationship,it tells me,despite everything they are capable of being in a relationship.Both of them care about MC that`s why they are also not ready to dump MC at this point either.

Give it time man,I`m sure you will be able to choose just Maya at some point ;)
This. There's gonna be at least 2 more seasons so I'm sure there will be a lot more options to explore than just cuddling with Maya and Josy in their makeshift queen-size bed.

Speaking of which, I felt that the choice whose bed to sleep in at the end of season 1 is hinting at three different paths: one for Josy, one for Maya and one for both. I'd be pretty disappointed if this choice would turn out to be meaningless.

Monetauro

Nov 18, 2019
Today I did a little test. I wanted to have the choice of sleeping with both of them in the end, free, but I had no save where I had made both requirements, "slept" with Josy and Maya.
So I started a new game and, instead of following the Chick steps, I was completely DIK, all the choices.
In the end I managed, with respect to the sex scenes or partial (at least one), to have all the MG and most of the SG. I think he only missed Rose and Melanie, one for not choosing Derek's door, the other for not choosing Sage's. Both are not even officially listed as SG anyway. There was no scene in the bathroom with Jill, but there was the kiss.
So in the end, the time for the big reveal, I just switched my DIK affinity to neutral. And boom, the two accepted and the three slept together. Of course, staying with them you miss the final scene with Jade, but as there has already been foot&hand job...
Harem save, right here :KEK:
Which makes me think... After all, why the hell DPC choose to end the dreams of the DIKs who wanted both at the same time? You can have all the others in the same save, except for them.
The only ones you lose in this story, for good, is either Jade, because I doubt that she would give the MC another chance, or both together (M&J), as I still don't rule out the chance to have just one of the two in the future.
Soooooo.... Having both, at the same time, is the reward for the Chick path, since at DIK you have MUCH more girls and scenes. He must have thought, "nothing more fair then giving two MGs, to make up for the lack of all the others".

Last edited:

LogID

Aug 21, 2018
I have now tried to play 3 different versions of this game over time and it always crashes at the very first quiz. Is this a known issue?

Bobbyboy

Sep 26, 2017
Again I have chick affinity and I've tried on all levels of chick affinity and no matter what I do I never get the chance to let Jill shower first. Any help is appreciated on this topic? Think my game is just bugged somehow?

TomPhan

Jan 1, 2019
Today I did a little test. I wanted to have the choice of sleeping with both of them in the end, free, but I had no save where I had made both requirements, "slept" with Josy and Maya.
So I started a new game and, instead of following the Chick steps, I was completely DIK, all the choices.
In the end I managed, with respect to the sex scenes or partial, to have all the MG and most of the SG. I think he only missed Rose and Melanie, one for not choosing Derek's door, the other for not choosing Sage's. Both are not even officially listed as SG anyway. There was no scene in the bathroom with Jill, but there was the kiss.
So in the end, the time for the big reveal, I just switched my DIK affinity to neutral. And boom, the two accepted and the three slept together. Of course, staying with them you miss the final scene with Jade, but as there has already been so much foot & hand job...
Harem save, right here :KEK:
Which makes me think... After all, why the hell DPC choose to end the dreams of the DIKs who wanted both at the same time? You can have all the others in the same save, except for them.
The only ones you lose in this story, for good, is either Jade, because I doubt that she would give the MC another chance, or both together (M&J), as I still don't rule out the chance to have just one of the two in the future.
Soooooo.... Having both, at the same time, is the reward for the Chick path, since at DIK you have MUCH more girls and scenes. He must have thought, "nothing more fair then giving two MGs, to make up for the lack of all the others".
Also, Maya and Josy just wanting to be friends came completely out of left field imo. It would have kinda made sense for Bella and/or Jill to be locked out of a DIK path because throughout the game, it was made very obvious that both of them weren't responding well to DIK actions. For both Maya and Josy though, I don't recall a single moment where I felt that I should have been more of a Chick to get any further.

Last edited:

Monetauro

Nov 18, 2019
Again I have chick affinity and I've tried on all levels of chick affinity and no matter what I do I never get the chance to let Jill shower first. Any help is appreciated on this topic? Think my game is just bugged somehow?
Look, I doubt it is buggy, I think you must be confused with affinity and general points.
I can change the affinity from full DIK to Chick here, and even though I have a higher DIK score, I still get the shower scene.
Also, Maya and Josy just wanting to be friends came completely out of left field imo. It would have kinda made sense for Bella and/or Jill to be locked out of a dick path because throughout the game, it was made very obvious that both of them weren't responding well to DIK actions. For both Maya and Josy though, I don't recall a single moment where I felt that I should have been more of a Chick to get any further.
Yeah. The only thing that full DIK misses with the two, at least so far, is this bath scene with Jill.

look_skywalker

Oct 13, 2019
Also, Maya and Josy just wanting to be friends came completely out of left field imo. It would have kinda made sense for Bella and/or Jill to be locked out of a DIK path because throughout the game, it was made very obvious that both of them weren't responding well to DIK actions. For both Maya and Josy though, I don't recall a single moment where I felt that I should have been more of a Chick to get any further.
Yep, with Maya there was only like one time where I wasn't Chick enough - and it wasn't even a scene, it was giving her a hug after she showed us around the campus. But on the contrary there is a lewd scene with Maya that is locked if you're too much of a Chick (or too much of a Dik as well)

Look, I doubt it is buggy, I think you must be confused with affinity and general points.
I can change the affinity from full DIK to Chick here, and even though I have a higher DIK score, I still get the shower scene.

Yeah. The only thing that full DIK misses with the two, at least so far, is this bath scene with Jill.
I would argue that with Jill you also miss that scene where she rubs on your hand when you're sleeping with her. Because if you're on DIK route you can't say no to wearing helmet and you have it on during that scene.

Thrasherman

Feb 17, 2019
The thing is, she wanted to work things out with the MC, but he ragequit. She tried to message him, but he acted like a bitch (granted, when replying to her messages you are allowed to choose between "whiny bitch" and "angry bitch"). And then... Well then that DIK library scene happened, but let's not go there if we don't have to.

I'm not trying to say Maya is a genius, but she said she had a plan, and apparently went on to reveal it to Josy. As far as I'm concerned it would be a bit lackluster if that plan would turn out to be "the HOTs offer free tuition, so I'm pledging" and then Josy would be like "that's brilliant, count me in!"
I get it and agree with you, I think I have stated Josy is the less problematic for me in this situation. Although I am also good with MC's reaction in a way, because I rhink myself would need some time to think on things alone for a day and not be bothered about the situation, letting the first anger calm down which is mostly caused by Maya in my oppinion. All of her pushing to be open and honest with her and how she tries to return it. I take she tries to open up, but it not works at the end. So it is reasonable to request some thinking time but I think the girls should have done it between them too: trying to separate a bit for sorting out.

There could be more to the plan for sure and I'm curious for their line despite the handling at the end of the season, that's why I have a save route for them too! Just not my priority to end up with one- or both of them :)
What makes me think it is not a much more complex idea that their only problem is really financial dependence and with that mostly Maya's father. So most of it could focus to get solid funding without the parents and overall the goal to build up the base for them to stand alone independetly. Also it seemed for me Maya not handle well this complicated stuff as she is clumsy enough to bring her matters with Quinn up to Sage at a more public place when Quinn is not far away...
What makes me wish a corruption ending just for them is the fact that Quinn is on the other side and she is a far more better player, tactician and has more the powerbase. With that it seems more realistic to me to either Quinn dominating them or if they stand together better and Josy compensates Mayas more submissive approach towards Quinn they manouver themselves completely out the current HOTlineup in my oppinion.

Btw. I really enjoy the discussion and your arguments!

look_skywalker

Oct 13, 2019
It's true, I forgot that. But it's such a weak little scene, isn't it? :p Likewise, a scene no less.
Well, given we don't have much lewd content with Jill atm, it's not that little. And very cute. But in comparison to other routes - yes, it's little.

Btw, I changed my avatar (or rather just set it), so surely you wouldn't recognize me now :p

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes