Queckor

Oct 13, 2019
As for Josy, she was ready to break up with Maya and stay with MC on one EP, the other EP.. no more. But here it was MC's own fault.
Oh, and Josy didn't lie.
Why was it only mcs own fault ?
Maybe i understand something wrong ( my english sucks :().

But in my opinion is it a 50:50 fault.
-Josy kissed the mc, then she told him that she is in a relationship. MC was ok with that and says farewell, but she changed that into a goodbye.
-Josy told the MC she gonna go away, MC wanna meet her a last time, she offer him at that evening to stay overnight.
If a girl ask me to stay overnight, i know 100% what she want.
-When Josy got acceptet from college, she didnt tell Maya the news, she didnt ask Maya to stay at her place.
MC was there her first choise.
-in the last episode she totaly turn around, back to Mayas side.
What all happend until this part, this reaktion was a bit weird for me.

sorry for my bad english again :)

Last edited:

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Prepared and ready
View attachment 520424
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Damn it people talking about diet...
You know whats my diet?
You also didn't make that alliance with side girls for nothing either :p

And I see these discussions are going well I'm pretty sure I've been reading all this Maya stuff about 4-5 times now :LOL:

ImmaterialThoseChanticleer-size_restricted.gif

TomPhan

Jan 1, 2019
I get it and agree with you, I think I have stated Josy is the less problematic for me in this situation. Although I am also good with MC's reaction in a way, because I rhink myself would need some time to think on things alone for a day and not be bothered about the situation, letting the first anger calm down which is mostly caused by Maya in my oppinion. All of her pushing to be open and honest with her and how she tries to return it. I take she tries to open up, but it not works at the end. So it is reasonable to request some thinking time but I think the girls should have done it between them too: trying to separate a bit for sorting out.
Exactly. That has been my biggest issue with the latest episode - I can't buy into how they supposedly tried to work things out between them without being honest with one another.
There could be more to the plan for sure and I'm curious for their line despite the handling at the end of the season, that's why I have a save route for them too! Just not my priority to end up with one- or both of them :)
What makes me think it is not a much more complex idea that their only problem is really financial dependence and with that mostly Maya's father. So most of it could focus to get solid funding without the parents and overall the goal to build up the base for them to stand alone independetly. Also it seemed for me Maya not handle well this complicated stuff as she is clumsy enough to bring her matters with Quinn up to Sage at a more public place when Quinn is not far away...
What makes me wish a corruption ending just for them is the fact that Quinn is on the other side and she is a far more better player, tactician and has more the powerbase. With that it seems more realistic to me to either Quinn dominating them or if they stand together better and Josy compensates Mayas more submissive approach towards Quinn they manouver themselves completely out the current HOTlineup in my oppinion.
I can also picture Quinn taking advantage of them in one way or another, but both of them are aware that Quinn can be a mean bitch, so whatever Maya's plan might be, they should at least be prepared for a bumpy road ahead. If Maya and Josy would actually count on Quinn taking care of their tuitions with no strings attached, I'd say it would make them look outright stupid and not just a bit naive. But then again, I agree Maya doesn't appear to be a scheming type of person, so who knows?
Btw. I really enjoy the discussion and your arguments!
Same here man, always nice to learn about someone else's take on these things! :)

TomPhan

Jan 1, 2019
-in the last episode she totaly turn around, back to Mayas side.
What all happend until this part, this reaktion was a bit weird for me.
Yes, but her being back at Maya's side didn't really happen before the library confontation scene. Initially she didn't come to Maya's place because she wanted to, but because she was assigned there as there was supposed to be an empty bed. She then tried to work things out with the MC first, but he flat out rejected her and stormed out.

The fact that Josy and Maya tried to patch things up between them seems logical to me considering that they became roommates on top of being in a relationship.

Monetauro

Nov 18, 2019
Well, given we don't have much lewd content with Jill atm, it's not that little. And very cute. But in comparison to other routes - yes, it's little.

Btw, I changed my avatar (or rather just set it), so surely you wouldn't recognize me now :p
Truth. A little for those who have almost nothing, it is not so little.
And CrazyRabbit is also right, just the sound of that is already worth it :LOL: , but anyway...

I remember, because the name you chose is very difficult to forget, isn't it? :p
The name Skywalker I have known since I was born. :LOL:
Why was it only mcs own fault ?
I was referring only to that last episode.
And also just to the problem that he hasn't been with her since the beginning of the EP.
If he had listened to her, talked to her, he could have... I didn't want to use that word, but... he could have been a man and "conquered" her for good, right there.

Oh, and please don't be sorry for your english. Mine sucks, but that's what we can do to keep everyone together here, right? No one is required to know 100%.
And I see these discussions are going well I'm pretty sure I've been reading all this Maya stuff about 4-5 times now :LOL:
I'm not included, right?
I've been keeping out of those laps for a few days now! I even deserved an award for avoiding some comments and not answering them. :KEK:

Dec 29, 2018
I see that a lot of people here are not happy with how the main character overreacts to the news that Maya and Jill were an item. But I haven't seen anyone complain about how the main character underreacts to Quinn's ongoing torment. Which I find rather strange, considering everything that has happened since the main character was caught in the sorority house.

Things Quinn has done to the main character:

- Stripped him naked and publicly humiliated him
- Tasered him after sneaking into his room
- Attempted to rape him while he was tied to a chair
- Force fed him a used condom
- Kicked him in the balls when he turned her down.

Things the main character has done to Quinn:

- Nothing
- Not a single damn thing

Does this not strike anyone else as a little bit odd? It's not like we haven't had the opportunity to push back. Especially on the Sage route where Sage tells us that she likes how Quinn handles the sorority plans on her own. All we needed to do there was ask Sage if that includes the prostitution ring and then shit would've hit the fan. Yet, we weren't allowed to do that. We couldn't even tell Maya about it earlier when she asked why she shouldn't trust Quinn. If the main character isn't one of Quinn's johns, then he has every reason to tell Maya the truth about Quinn, and no reason not to.

MC: Don't trust Quinn, Maya.
Maya: What?
MC: She's evil!
Maya: Evil? Come on, she's just a bit... rough around the edges.
MC: Nope. EVIL. I know what she does with her girls. She uses them to earn money.
Maya: Uses them how?
MC: Just... don't trust her, Maya. Please!

Seriously, what is this nonsense? Maya just watched him get tasered by Quinn, which she wasn't told about beforehand, and then she found out that none of the other pledges were forced to grind on their guys to wake them up. Why is she defending Quinn here? And why doesn't the main character tell Maya the he suspects that the scholarship is a lie? The obvious and most likely answer to that is that Quinn is so poorly written that there needs to be unreasonable restrictions put on the main character's actions so that he doesn't effortlessly ruin her plans by doing the simplest and most obvious thing possible.

Even though the writer has to limit the main character's choices to protect Quinn's flimsy plotline about trying to whore out Maya, there's no reason why she should be getting off completely scot free here. We couldn't even follow up on Derek's lame plan to steal Quinn's clothes. There's absolutely no options for retaliation of any kind, and that makes the main character a total pushover. Sure we can tell her to eat shit, and then get immediately laughed at, but that was pitiful. Losing your cool like that just makes Quinn think she's in control. You have to maintain your composure and press the right buttons. Instead, start talking about take out food in front of Sage, so that Quinn has to sweat bullets while she prays that we don't spill the beans to Sage right then and there. A simple shot across the bow like that to get her to back the hell off would've sufficed for now. But no, we can't even get that.

Queckor

Oct 13, 2019
Yes, but her being back at Maya's side didn't really happen before the library confontation scene. Initially she didn't come to Maya's place because she wanted to, but because she was assigned there as there was supposed to be an empty bed. She then tried to work things out with the MC first, but he flat out rejected her and stormed out.

The fact that Josy and Maya tried to patch things up between them seems logical to me considering that they became roommates on top of being in a relationship.
Absolutely but in my post i only mean the fault question

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I'm not included, right?
I've been keeping out of those laps for a few days now! I even deserved an award for avoiding some comments and not answering them. :KEK:
You've just been doing your own thing but sadly this is always the way of this thread things get discussed to death till there is nothing left to talk about but the whole Maya stuff just seems to have dragged on and on. Everyone needs to start thinking about season 2 predictions. :p

-JuNioR-

Sep 16, 2019
I mean I still think she's best girl, I just don't want to play Acting Lessons 2 which is how the end of the episode felt like with the Maya plotline. I didn't even mess with Josy and my MC is still "conflicted" about it all... like ok... :cautious: :cautious:

Still tho, if anyone talks shit about Maya:
View attachment 520299

Stay strong. I was like you once :(
View attachment 520297
I will, my friend, till the end.
And if things don't end well for us Mayans, I'm ready to face my fate.

Thrasherman

Feb 17, 2019
I can also picture Quinn taking advantage of them in one way or another, but both of them are aware that Quinn can be a mean bitch, so whatever Maya's plan might be, they should at least be prepared for a bumpy road ahead. If Maya and Josy would actually count on Quinn taking care of their tuitions with no strings attached, I'd say it would make them look outright stupid and not just a bit naive. But then again, I agree Maya doesn't appear to be a scheming type of person, so who knows?
They are sure aware, especially in my plays as I warned Maya in every playthrough. Just I'm not keen on that they exactly know what they are dealing with, namely her power base and her tactial skills. Josy is far more confident and strong than Maya I think and this is also a reason I still adore her (and sad we did not have better opportunities with her in ep4) it could be seen as how she started with Quinn in the morning.
I assume they are not counting on Quinn to take care but she is clearly the one they should win over some way to get into the sorority that is clear. I think they see her mostly as an obstacle they mostly had to deal with during the scavenger hunt and once they are in, they could handle things better and would not be depending on her that much... And I believe this is the point where Maya's calculations are wrong.
It is clear that the HOT's maintain that free tuition like a pyramid game of prostitution: it is a bait and only the ones on top like Quinn or Sage benefits really from it. But this is just my oppinion.

One thing which has been discussed here: the MC warning Maya. I still think it is an odd choice by DPC that MC do not talk about prostitution even if he do not take Quinn's offer or takes but not order a thing. Why? Because Quinn at first asks about getting laid and then she comes up with the fast food restaurant and delivery stuff. It is really-really obvious ehat she talks about and not agreeing to the offer requres to understand the offer itself also.

Queckor

Oct 13, 2019
I was referring only to that last episode.
And also just to the problem that he hasn't been with her since the beginning of the EP.
If he had listened to her, talked to her, he could have... I didn't want to use that word, but... he could have been a man and "conquered" her for good, right there.

Oh, and please don't be sorry for your english. Mine sucks, but that's what we can do to keep everyone together here, right? No one is required to know 100%.
See i got it a little wrong, i see it for the whole season not just for one episode :)
For this episode you got totaly right, although i can understand MCs reaction, maybe i would do the same.
It was some hard stuff to handle o_O

Yes thank you, i appreciate that

Buttsmarnnn

Sep 18, 2019
You've just been doing your own thing but sadly this is always the way of this thread things get discussed to death till there is nothing left to talk about but the whole Maya stuff just seems to have dragged on and on. Everyone needs to start thinking about season 2 predictions. :p
All of my yes.
We need to be talking about Season 2, Karen Rebecca FUCKING Johnson, Cathy, The DIK Path and The LIST.

Last edited:

Thrasherman

Feb 17, 2019

Monetauro

Nov 18, 2019
No, but you remember how I treated this subject before, don't you?
By the gods, I pasted the whole story of the two here, with prints and everything. :FacePalm: :KEK:
You don't know how hard it is for me not to drop the dogs in some comments around here. :HideThePain: I'm even avoiding reading some texts from people I don't remember well. :KEK: Mohammed's there, I didn't even read it.
I will, my friend, till the end.
And if things don't end well for us Mayans, I'm ready to face my fate.

*When Junior looks in the mirror.

All of my yes.
We need to be talking about Season 2, Karen Rebecca FUCKING Johnson, Cathy, The DIK Path and The LIST.
Where's MC's mom? :unsure:

M.Sato

Jul 4, 2018
So, on the end of Episode 3 when you ask out Jill, there's an option to ask yourself why you do it, - because of Jill or - because of Tybalt. The mod-walkthrough says to pick 'because of Jill', but the official walkthrough says to pick 'because of Tybalt'. Which one is the right option
There is no right or wrong option, there will surely be consequences to pick one or the other down the line, but which they are is anyone's guess.

I mean I still think she's best girl, I just don't want to play Acting Lessons 2 which is how the end of the episode felt like with the Maya plotline. I didn't even mess with Josy and my MC is still "conflicted" about it all... like ok... :cautious: :cautious:

Still tho, if anyone talks shit about Maya:
View attachment 520299

Stay strong. I was like you once :(
View attachment 520297
So confused, are you still the Kingdom's PM or did you chicken out like a little bitch?

Agree please Have option to have Jade as Fuck Buddy as well or as another option. I love Sage, but I take Jade over Sage as a regular anytime over Sage.
1579349380501.png

Today I did a little test. I wanted to have the choice of sleeping with both of them in the end, free, but I had no save where I had made both requirements, "slept" with Josy and Maya.
So I started a new game and, instead of following the Chick steps, I was completely DIK, all the choices.
In the end I managed, with respect to the sex scenes or partial (at least one), to have all the MG and most of the SG. I think he only missed Rose and Melanie, one for not choosing Derek's door, the other for not choosing Sage's. Both are not even officially listed as SG anyway. There was no scene in the bathroom with Jill, but there was the kiss.
So in the end, the time for the big reveal, I just switched my DIK affinity to neutral. And boom, the two accepted and the three slept together. Of course, staying with them you miss the final scene with Jade, but as there has already been foot&hand job...
Harem save, right here :KEK:
Which makes me think... After all, why the hell DPC choose to end the dreams of the DIKs who wanted both at the same time? You can have all the others in the same save, except for them.
The only ones you lose in this story, for good, is either Jade, because I doubt that she would give the MC another chance, or both together (M&J), as I still don't rule out the chance to have just one of the two in the future.
Soooooo.... Having both, at the same time, is the reward for the Chick path, since at DIK you have MUCH more girls and scenes. He must have thought, "nothing more fair then giving two MGs, to make up for the lack of all the others".
Wondered bout the same thing: https://f95zone.to/threads/being-a-dik-v0-4-1-dr-pinkcake.25332/page-2265#post-2901415

I see that a lot of people here are not happy with how the main character overreacts to the news that Maya and Jill were an item. But I haven't seen anyone complain about how the main character underreacts to Quinn's ongoing torment. Which I find rather strange, considering everything that has happened since the main character was caught in the sorority house.

Things Quinn has done to the main character:

- Stripped him naked and publicly humiliated him
- Tasered him after sneaking into his room
- Attempted to rape him while he was tied to a chair
- Force fed him a used condom
- Kicked him in the balls when he turned her down.

Things the main character has done to Quinn:

- Nothing
- Not a single damn thing

Does this not strike anyone else as a little bit odd? It's not like we haven't had the opportunity to push back. Especially on the Sage route where Sage tells us that she likes how Quinn handles the sorority plans on her own. All we needed to do there was ask Sage if that includes the prostitution ring and then shit would've hit the fan. Yet, we weren't allowed to do that. We couldn't even tell Maya about it earlier when she asked why she shouldn't trust Quinn. If the main character isn't one of Quinn's johns, then he has every reason to tell Maya the truth about Quinn, and no reason not to.

MC: Don't trust Quinn, Maya.
Maya: What?
MC: She's evil!
Maya: Evil? Come on, she's just a bit... rough around the edges.
MC: Nope. EVIL. I know what she does with her girls. She uses them to earn money.
Maya: Uses them how?
MC: Just... don't trust her, Maya. Please!

Seriously, what is this nonsense? Maya just watched him get tasered by Quinn, which she wasn't told about beforehand, and then she found out that none of the other pledges were forced to grind on their guys to wake them up. Why is she defending Quinn here? And why doesn't the main character tell Maya the he suspects that the scholarship is a lie? The obvious and most likely answer to that is that Quinn is so poorly written that there needs to be unreasonable restrictions put on the main character's actions so that he doesn't effortlessly ruin her plans by doing the simplest and most obvious thing possible.

Even though the writer has to limit the main character's choices to protect Quinn's flimsy plotline about trying to whore out Maya, there's no reason why she should be getting off completely scot free here. We couldn't even follow up on Derek's lame plan to steal Quinn's clothes. There's absolutely no options for retaliation of any kind, and that makes the main character a total pushover. Sure we can tell her to eat shit, and then get immediately laughed at, but that was pitiful. Losing your cool like that just makes Quinn think she's in control. You have to maintain your composure and press the right buttons. Instead, start talking about take out food in front of Sage, so that Quinn has to sweat bullets while she prays that we don't spill the beans to Sage right then and there. A simple shot across the bow like that to get her to back the hell off would've sufficed for now. But no, we can't even get that.
I could say that MC doesn't feel comfortable blabing out to Maya and Sage cause they just met, they still haven't built trust among each other, but that'd be kinda apologizing for the dev's writing. I think those choices were made much more to protect Quinn as a hidden LI - which I don't like, I find her waaay more compelling as a full-blown villain - than her part in Maya's storyline.

kfduja

Aug 23, 2019
Hey! Can anyone help me with this error?

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Image' u'images/classes/math101/math_cheat.png'>:
  File "game/scripts/classes/english101/english_test4.rpy", line 130, in <module>
Exception: Could not load image u'images/classes/math101/math_cheat.png': error('Failed to decode WEBP',)

Thrasherman

Feb 17, 2019
That's if she doesn't go crazy it's the quiet ones you have to beware of she could be a mini Leah for all we know :LOL:
In that case if she goes batshit crazy by all the noise and conflict MC put her through, do not let her near a strap-on she would fuck the whole college then by herself men and women alike just to go on ashotgun rampage after it with our beloved inhabitant of room 66'6' :D or... we need a cow to stop her!

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes