Pedropolla123

Dec 19, 2017
I need help. I downloaded the compressed version and the game got an error in all the examns, the images are missing. someone can help me?

Raizen84

Jun 20, 2017
help can you tell me how it is to be able to be with josy and maya as couples, to start the game again and be able to stay with them two o_O

Jun 21, 2018
Anyone else realise what is missing from the hellweek task board when the mc had a feeling they were missing something?
I can only remember the egging the preps thing.

I expect DPC to throw some curve balls at us a la
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
. Possibly I can see us not telling Derek about Jade being used. The dorm invasion is definitely going to be played up again, and I can see taking (or not) Jill's money playing a part, plus the Tybalt pantysniffer reveal or attempt of.

Seems like the game positions three canonical FFM pairings.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
hopefully we don't get an AL-like Bad Ending. While I understand and admire the choice for that game, I don't think a game that's a homage to early 00s teen comedies if updated, is fitting for such thing like that.

And like Makoto Shinkai finally did with Kimi No Na Wa, sometimes you just gotta learn to love the happy ending.

KuroDesu99

Oct 30, 2019
if i've done the story of season 1 in version v.0.4.0, what i'll get in this version?? can i continue the story?? or i must be wait for the season 2? or in this version just to fixing the bug from another version before??

Ghostly Hale

Jan 26, 2018
Well I'm laying on my bed right now so if I pass out it's not a big deal :KEK:
Also need to find that hamburger
Yo Fam, here's to hoping you get yourself some sleep. Maybe try drinking some hot tea, listening to wind chimes or some other pleasing sounds, take a brief hot shower maybe even. Whatever helps you sleep fam.
I hate not being about to sleep speaking of i've been up a little too long myself. Sweet dreams when you get them though.

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
I just did the full 6gb NOPY download and I didn't use a cheat mod. If you are using a cheat mod that could be your issue.
I wasn't using a cheat mod. I was just using the compressed versions. I downloaded it from every site it was offered on, and it simply wouldn't work.
So, I just downloaded the full version by torrent, and it works. But, it's really laggy since my computer isn't great. I hate bigger games (i.e. 6gb+) because my computer usually can't handle them. I click on something, and it takes a second or 2 for it to react to me clicking the button. lol
But...at least I get to play it. :)

Macahan

Sep 29, 2017
Isn't Quinn the girl we can fuck the most in the whole season? Once in the DIK test, once during the threesome with Riona, and once on the rooftop.

The only episode in which we can't fuck her at all is the first one.

hope it stays like that in the future:):)

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes