Dumitas

Game Developer
Nov 22, 2019
I'm getting the same error on the compressed version and I've installed both webp codecs mentioned on the compressed page and tried using an images.rpa file the guy who compressed 4.0 uploaded. Neither has stopped the error on my 4.1 compressed copy of the game.
Try this:
Its the missing file, the directory it's already built in the zip file, so just unzip it in the main directory.

Reactions: Iruna.

AnHorse

Aug 2, 2018
Try this:
Its the missing file, the directory it's already built in the zip file, so just unzip it in the main directory.
If that's the math class images that's what I just found myself and fixed it with but thanks.
Gonna have to remember that for future compressed releases

Reactions: -Hex-
Jan 5, 2019
Great Update. I love this game and have since the very 1st release. Great options. Had to stay true Bros before Hoes. JOSY AND MAYA are Hotz as hell, but I cant be tied to just those two. Lol.

Thanks to the app porters. The APK players appreciate the work and effort just one thing. Please porters make sure the icons to load save and menu and skip are on the screen. This is def a game that scum saving needs to be easily available. Thanks. Party On Diks and even you Chiks.

Last edited:
Reactions: Thrasherman

Mechaforce

Jun 22, 2017
Is there a fan discord for this game? I know there is a main DPC one that he uses for updates and stuff but is there a fan made one?

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes