Monetauro

Nov 18, 2019
So, that looks right. After all, something really important has to happen with all these points. If you just stick to "sleeping with X or Y girl", it will be more of the same.
we need a cow to stop her!
The bitch is already as good as dead. :cool:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Phynix

Apr 12, 2018
I've probably missed something obvious, but when Sage and Quinn are discussing expanding and money issues, Quinn hints that Sage could get the money from a different source, and Sage gets upset about it. Is she also from a rich/influential family like Rusty and Jill? :unsure:

Last edited:
Reactions: Joermundgand

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Hey! Can anyone help me with this error?

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Image' u'images/classes/math101/math_cheat.png'>:
  File "game/scripts/classes/english101/english_test4.rpy", line 130, in <module>
Exception: Could not load image u'images/classes/math101/math_cheat.png': error('Failed to decode WEBP',)
Are you using the compressed version? if so there is some files to download that should fix that check out this post
https://f95zone.to/threads/being-a-dik-v0-4-1-dr-pinkcake.25332/post-2874159

Buttsmarnnn

Sep 18, 2019
A nasty idea for your list...
I didn't expect that :KEK: But I will certainly think on it and consider it. Since there is a DIK Path and LIST. These sorts of things would have to go under a new category DIK LIST perhaps :unsure:
Where's MC's mom? :unsure:
That's if she doesn't go crazy it's the quiet ones you have to beware of she could be a mini Leah for all we know :LOL:

TomPhan

Jan 1, 2019
They are sure aware, especially in my plays as I warned Maya in every playthrough. Just I'm not keen on that they exactly know what they are dealing with, namely her power base and her tactial skills. Josy is far more confident and strong than Maya I think and this is also a reason I still adore her (and sad we did not have better opportunities with her in ep4) it could be seen as how she started with Quinn in the morning.
I assume they are not counting on Quinn to take care but she is clearly the one they should win over some way to get into the sorority that is clear. I think they see her mostly as an obstacle they mostly had to deal with during the scavenger hunt and once they are in, they could handle things better and would not be depending on her that much... And I believe this is the point where Maya's calculations are wrong.
It is clear that the HOT's maintain that free tuition like a pyramid game of prostitution: it is a bait and only the ones on top like Quinn or Sage benefits really from it. But this is just my oppinion.

One thing which has been discussed here: the MC warning Maya. I still think it is an odd choice by DPC that MC do not talk about prostitution even if he do not take Quinn's offer or takes but not order a thing. Why? Because Quinn at first asks about getting laid and then she comes up with the fast food restaurant and delivery stuff. It is really-really obvious ehat she talks about and not agreeing to the offer requres to understand the offer itself also.
I completely agree with you - it does make some sense for the MC to not talk about Quinn's menu if he decided to make use of it himself, but not at all if he rejected it. It's also obvious that the MC knows exactly what Quinn was offering - his response was something along the lines of "I'm not paying for sex". There's no reason whatsoever for the MC to not mention this little nugget when trying to warn Maya about Quinn.

look_skywalker

Oct 13, 2019
I see that a lot of people here are not happy with how the main character overreacts to the news that Maya and Jill were an item. But I haven't seen anyone complain about how the main character underreacts to Quinn's ongoing torment. Which I find rather strange, considering everything that has happened since the main character was caught in the sorority house.

Things Quinn has done to the main character:

- Stripped him naked and publicly humiliated him
- Tasered him after sneaking into his room
- Attempted to rape him while he was tied to a chair
- Force fed him a used condom
- Kicked him in the balls when he turned her down.

Things the main character has done to Quinn:

- Nothing
- Not a single damn thing

Does this not strike anyone else as a little bit odd? It's not like we haven't had the opportunity to push back. Especially on the Sage route where Sage tells us that she likes how Quinn handles the sorority plans on her own. All we needed to do there was ask Sage if that includes the prostitution ring and then shit would've hit the fan. Yet, we weren't allowed to do that. We couldn't even tell Maya about it earlier when she asked why she shouldn't trust Quinn. If the main character isn't one of Quinn's johns, then he has every reason to tell Maya the truth about Quinn, and no reason not to.

MC: Don't trust Quinn, Maya.
Maya: What?
MC: She's evil!
Maya: Evil? Come on, she's just a bit... rough around the edges.
MC: Nope. EVIL. I know what she does with her girls. She uses them to earn money.
Maya: Uses them how?
MC: Just... don't trust her, Maya. Please!

Seriously, what is this nonsense? Maya just watched him get tasered by Quinn, which she wasn't told about beforehand, and then she found out that none of the other pledges were forced to grind on their guys to wake them up. Why is she defending Quinn here? And why doesn't the main character tell Maya the he suspects that the scholarship is a lie? The obvious and most likely answer to that is that Quinn is so poorly written that there needs to be unreasonable restrictions put on the main character's actions so that he doesn't effortlessly ruin her plans by doing the simplest and most obvious thing possible.

Even though the writer has to limit the main character's choices to protect Quinn's flimsy plotline about trying to whore out Maya, there's no reason why she should be getting off completely scot free here. We couldn't even follow up on Derek's lame plan to steal Quinn's clothes. There's absolutely no options for retaliation of any kind, and that makes the main character a total pushover. Sure we can tell her to eat shit, and then get immediately laughed at, but that was pitiful. Losing your cool like that just makes Quinn think she's in control. You have to maintain your composure and press the right buttons. Instead, start talking about take out food in front of Sage, so that Quinn has to sweat bullets while she prays that we don't spill the beans to Sage right then and there. A simple shot across the bow like that to get her to back the hell off would've sufficed for now. But no, we can't even get that.
I agree with you on many points, I stated some of them when I explained why I don't like Quinn.
I don't agree completely agree on the "attempted to rape" and "force fed the condom" - because that one is mostly on DIKs. Although she did take it too far, since she only had to grind in the first part. But that "tests" were their idea. And I did say I dislike the DIKs as much. They are also responsible for MC's humiliation being naked in public, not that much because of their task to steal the panties, but for not giving him at least something to wear when he brought them that panties.

I also don't understand many things about how the prostitution situation is handled in the game. Either very few know about that and MC is one of the few who're let in, or does noone thinks it's a big deal? But let's say not many people know about it. How can their "business" be profitable enough to cover free tuitions then?

I agree there should be a different way to interact with Quinn. But I believe it's being done for the sake of the story. We just have to accept that for some reason MC doesn't want to hurt Quinn. He either likes her (DIK path) or, is just unreasonably pacifistic (Chick path). Just like that situation with Maya and Josy that people argue they don't like their relationship is forced upon them in ep4, even if they didn't pursue them in previous episodes is explained by the fact it's needed for the sake of story.

Another explanation is I suppose that Quinn really is meant by the author to be "rough on the edges" and not outright evil, but he went too far in the first chapters to show how rough her character is. If you disregard her behaviour in first to chapters and consider last two (when many people started to like Quinn), you'll see her disposition towards the MC and her behaviour towards him change drastically. Although there still is that knee in the crotch in ep4 if you deny her.

Or probably she really is a hidden LI, like M.Sato said and all the confrontation with her is being kept until we get that chance to either accept her as a LI or reject her, and possibly finally take some counteractions against her.

There's this game, Lancaster boarding house, they got that part right. There was also a bully girl, but it was your choice, to get confrontational with her or not. The thing is she practically requires a separate playthrough style from all other girls. You can get all the other girls by playing the game one way and there you have this one girl on another playthrough. So I guess DPC doesn't want to lock out Quinn just yet.

Last edited:

Monetauro

Nov 18, 2019
- Stripped him naked and publicly humiliated him
- Tasered him after sneaking into his room
- Attempted to rape him while he was tied to a chair
- Force fed him a used condom
- Kicked him in the balls when he turned her down.
1 - At the behest of Tommy.
2 - Hard love.
3 - It seemed to me that III took her to do that. Either way, let her feel free any day of the week. :BootyTime:
4 - It never happened to me. Yeah, DIKs account.
5 - I didn't even know that this option existed.
6 - Hail The Queen!

You put things on that list much more impossible for me than that! Don't CHICK now!
Have faith in Coriolan ! Our necromancer hero!

Last edited:

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Dude is this thread gonna come to a normal pace someday, i mean i go to sleep 6-7h i wake up, check this thread and booom 40 fuckin' pages more to read, really?! :LOL:
You'll be either going round in circles or you come across posts that you just think what? I'm also getting to a point where I'm skipping long-ass posts because they are pretty much things that have been said already :LOL:

Thrasherman

Feb 17, 2019
I completely agree with you - it does make some sense for the MC to not talk about Quinn's menu if he decided to make use of it himself, but not at all if he rejected it. It's also obvious that the MC knows exactly what Quinn was offering - his response was something along the lines of "I'm not paying for sex". There's no reason whatsoever for the MC to not mention this little nugget when trying to warn Maya about Quinn.
Even if he plans to use it to his advantage it is reasonable to tell Maya about it and simply he could left out the fact he thinks about being a customer too (or did so). Not honest? Right! So as Maya holds things for herself even if she preaches about honesty. Telling her the stuff only could have an impact on his side if Maya confronts Quinn about the whole deal she makes and mentions MC ratted it out to her... but it seems unlikely to me.

Ep4 did one thing for me which I realized thinking about it: I started to sympathize and understand Derek more and more. I don't know if it was discussed in this topic, but I feel most of the dealing goes to MC's direction how he was hurt or not naturally... but the whole issue with the blondie, mostly her background hurts Derek the most I think and also gives me quite the explanation why is he living this self destructive, carefree (only at first look) life we face. And that's why I could not turn down to hug him even in my DIK path.
And since it was a kind of request in the topic to talk about season 2, I think Derek will play much bigger role and win more depth in the upcoming season. I could see a path when he turns his back on MC if we give most of the tasks of Hell Week to him (neutral or CHICK route clearly). After all MC is the one who don't have a dorm bed to sleep on constantly and most in need to get into DIK fraternity, and still Derek is the one who wears dildo helmet most of the time, got beaten up by a nerd, has to fuck a feminst, has to fuck outdoors, has to bang the granny... so I expect some drama in that way too.

look_skywalker

Oct 13, 2019
Even if he plans to use it to his advantage it is reasonable to tell Maya about it and simply he could left out the fact he thinks about being a customer too (or did so). Not honest? Right! So as Maya holds things for herself even if she preaches about honesty. Telling her the stuff only could have an impact on his side if Maya confronts Quinn about the whole deal she makes and mentions MC ratted it out to her... but it seems unlikely to me.

Ep4 did one thing for me which I realized thinking about it: I started to sympathize and understand Derek more and more. I don't know if it was discussed in this topic, but I feel most of the dealing goes to MC's direction how he was hurt or not naturally... but the whole issue with the blondie, mostly her background hurts Derek the most I think and also gives me quite the explanation why is he living this self destructive, carefree (only at first look) life we face. And that's why I could not turn down to hug him even in my DIK path.
And since it was a kind of request in the topic to talk about season 2, I think Derek will play much bigger role and win more depth in the upcoming season. I could see a path when he turns his back on MC if we give most of the tasks of Hell Week to him (neutral or CHICK route clearly). After all MC is the one who don't have a dorm bed to sleep on constantly and most in need to get into DIK fraternity, and still Derek is the one who wears dildo helmet most of the time, got beaten up by a nerd, has to fuck a feminst, has to fuck outdoors, has to bang the granny... so I expect some drama in that way too.
I think there might be confrontation with Derek, but I don't think it will be on the account of completing tasks. Like Derek said to MC, "I love you, but I love my sister more", so I guess hurting Maya in some way could be the reason he turns on us (unless she does something THAT terrible that Derek would choose not to side with her, but I can't imagine what that can be).

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I think there might be confrontation with Derek, but I don't think it will be on the account of completing tasks. Like Derek said to MC, "I love you, but I love my sister more", so I guess hurting Maya in some way could be the reason he turns on us (unless she does something THAT terrible that Derek would choose not to side with her, but I can't imagine what that can be).
Hurting Maya there is also the small case of Josy as well can't be forgetting her. I don't think it will come to that due to the lack of interest in both girls :KEK:

Thrasherman

Feb 17, 2019
I agree with you as there is the possibility he turns on MC because of Maya and MC "just" have to get into the threeway relationship with the girls for that. I assume Derek thinks Maya has suffered enough from their father and the Josy thing and he would not be thrilled by the fact Jo' and MC both goes for her, suspecting an even bigger heartbreak in the process. But I won't left out the whole hell week stuff from the calculation as it could amplify the effect. "I did everything to help you bro, and this is how you honor it?" something like this.

-Hex-

Purging Heresy
Donor
Compressor
Sep 18, 2017
Last edited:

Buttsmarnnn

Sep 18, 2019
What girl's sex scenes do you guys think we'll get in the next update?
Cafeteria girl needs some love, just saying :p
That sweet cutie's name is Beth. And she's on the list.
You brought up Beth and I'll raise you Sally.
You put things on that list much more impossible for me than that! Don't CHICK now!
Have faith in Coriolan ! Our necromancer hero!
I forgot about our lord and savior Coriolan I guess you're right Brother. Back onto the list she goes!

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes