SpikeZg

Engaged Member
May 8, 2018
the other thing i don't understand...

that scene with Jill after showering when MC kissed her, she was so happy and couldn't believe that just happend
why is that such a shock to her? :unsure:
She is beyond beautiful, rich and down to earth normal

she's so greatfull for that kiss like MC gave her 10 million $

Buttsmarnnn

Sep 18, 2019
By the way, who is this Linda? :censored:
You've got her on your Tier List. I could just never remember her name :LUL:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
oh, i didn't realize it was her!
i wanna bang her too :KEK:
that girl is the next Leah, trust me, you can't be normal and don't like dogs :cautious:
No God please no!. Karen is a sweet heart!. It's fine if she doesn't like dogs... It's fine. I think.
Just no Leah 2.0.. I don't think I can go through it again man.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
why is that such a shock to her?
I believe it's down to how quickly things have gone between her and the MC she probably never expected the guy that she helped up off the floor to develop feelings for him and from what she tells us her previous dates haven't ended so well as the MC has pretty much treated her like a normal person something she has probably always craved for.

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020

that scene with Jill after showering when MC kissed her, she was so happy and couldn't believe that just happend

She said it herself, guys are only really interested in her for who her family are and everything else around her not for just herself as a person. It's why she said she put off dating that is until MC came along who likes her for her not her social status nor upbringing.

Gwinb777

Mar 8, 2018

Remember that Jill doesn't care about money, she likes MC because she knows he's a good guy and most of all he sees her and appreciate her for what she is and not for what she has; when Jill realize MC doesn't know who her family is she thinks "it's too good to be true", she finally found someone genuine who behave as he feels not because he wants to obtain something in return.

look_skywalker

Oct 13, 2019
She said it herself, guys are only really interested in her for who her family are and everything else around her not for just herself as a person. It's why she said she put off dating that is until MC came along who likes her for her not her social status nor upbringing.
Remember that Jill doesn't care about money, she likes MC because she knows he's a good guy and most of all he sees her and appreciate her for what she is and not for what she has; when Jill realize MC doesn't know who her family is she thinks "it's too good to be true", she finally found someone genuine who behave as he feels not because he wants to obtain something in return.
I believe this is what's gonna be the root of Jill's drama in the next episodes, not the crazy aunt theories.
Jill believes MC even if it's "too good to be true", but I guess her parents would suspects he's just cleverly faking it for her money. They might even try to set Jill into an arranged relationship with - forgive me for saying that - Tybalt.

Iruna.

Oct 24, 2019
By the way, who is this Linda? :censored:
At least remember the names of the girls you're prepared to fuck. :KEK:

This is Linda in all her glory.

Also, possible candidate for the "LIST"??

Queckor

Oct 13, 2019
I can't even focus on life anymore man. Other games became uninteresting, movies became boring. Outside became a bother.

I only want to theorycraft and write fanfiction for future releases of BADIK..

I want to learn where Sage went that night. She faces multiple challenges in her life, the sorority houses, Chad's affair.. MC is there for her every time she is about to lose it, just like when she was there for him when he needed.. They become dependent on each other with every passing day, becoming more than what they was.. Want to see the moment she dumps Chad and MC declares another love confession casually just like he does everyday and Sage says Yea yea I know.. Then she smiles and says I love you too silently. She crosses her arms to MC's neck. Embracing him, finally sure of her feelings...

I want to have more dates with
Jill. I want her family to learn about MC and threaten to kick MC out of school or worse relocate Jill to another city.. MC cares for her and stops seeing her.. Jill can't understand the MC at first and has a emotional breakdown.. When she learns the true reason of why MC has stopped seeing her, she sheds tears and embraces MC.. Then she goes to her family with holding MC's hand, tells them she doesn't need them and she is in love with him...

And I thought I could never forgive her but..

MC watches the relationship from a far. He said that he could only be friends with them but he secretly yearns for Maya.. He cannot forgive her for betraying and leaving him but he cannot move on either.. Maya understands that their problems with her partner actually never solved and after a brief honeymoon period, they start back to usual arguments. She is depressed and thinks about the past times with the MC. She misses the times how MC made her feel.. Her life becomes worse when her father comes to campus and catches her with another girl. The father gets angry and causes a scene. In a total chaos he slaps her daughter open in the campus. When MC sees them, he gets enraged and jumps onto father like a wild beast. He screams at him while giving a beating.. All of his pent up anger, is released.
Maya embraces the MC from behind.. MC asks why Maya why.. I only ever loved you.. But you wanted me to share you? Why.. All the past feelings keep rushing back to Maya.. She says forgive me.. Battered from the fight, MC limps while she gives him her shoulder to lean onto. They walk away slowly, holding each other tightly.. They look at each other smiling, feeling the bliss of reunion...

Seriously I think I am addicted to this fanfiction writing stuff.
you missed the most important part, please write something nice for josy too:D

SpikeZg

Engaged Member
May 8, 2018
I believe this is what's gonna be the root of Jill's drama in the next episodes, not the crazy aunt theories.
Jill believes MC even if it's "too good to be true", but I guess her parents would suspects he's just cleverly faking it for her money. They might even try to set Jill into an arranged relationship with - forgive me for saying that - Tybalt.
Yeah, i believe so myself
the bad part about dating Jill will be her family
They will want someone rich and powerfull for their baby girl
If she chooses MC, her family will cut her off financially

it's a classic Poor/rich love story

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes