Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Well no one will hurt Jill, because if they do it won't be just the person that will get punished, his or her entire family generation would cease to exist
The thing that could hurt Jill the most is if we are pursuing Bella not only one the MC has betrayed her but also Bella that situation could get very messy and would certainly break her heart. With other terms of hurt, Tybalt doesn't worry me so much he keeps opening his mouth and put's down the mc something of which she is very against.

Queckor

Oct 13, 2019
I don't really have a problem at all really how the drama itself went I was more so upset that Maya and Josy became connected like that. Don't get me wrong the twist at the end of episode 3 was CRAZY but I just didn't like that they stayed together anyways. I wanted to gain a relationship with them individually and not a package deal. I'm a simple dude and threesomes never really interested me. I only want one chick at one time.
Me too dude me too:)

Dec 29, 2018
I don't agree completely agree on the "attempted to rape" and "force fed the condom" - because that one is mostly on DIKs. Although she did take it too far, since she only had to grind in the first part. But that "tests" were their idea. And I did say I dislike the DIKs as much. They are also responsible for MC's humiliation being naked in public, not that much because of their task to steal the panties, but for not giving him at least something to wear when he brought them that panties.
I agree that the DIKs also hold a fair share of the blame for those two things, especially for locking him out of their house while naked, but Quinn's actions during the cumpetition are still reprehensible. She personally requests you, and then breaks the rules in order to try to make you lose. You can win the competition if don't stop Quinn, so you would definitely win if she plays by the rules. So the condom thing is entirely on her. And let's not forget that the scene right before this one is of Quinn sharing a needle while doing hard drugs. That's a very good reason to avoid having unprotected sex with Quinn all on its own right there, never mind the fact that I can't stand her.

Another explanation is I suppose that Quinn really is meant by the author to be "rough on the edges" and not outright evil, but he went too far in the first chapters to show how rough her character is. If you disregard her behaviour in first to chapters and consider last two (when many people started to like Quinn), you'll see her disposition towards the MC and her behaviour towards him change drastically. Although there still is that knee in the crotch in ep4 if you deny her.
She's still a terrible person in the latest chapters. Her liking the main character doesn't make her a good person. Her being nice to a guy she's attracted to and who allows her to walk all over him and treat him like dirt doesn't endear Quinn to me at all. Especially since she knees him in the crotch if he turns her down. Quinn is still selfish, spiteful, and violent in this latest chapter. She's still lashing out at Maya and Josy, and she even slaps Riona across the face at one point. I don't think Quinn is getting nearly enough flak for all the things she's doing. Imagine if someone like Tybalt behaved like Quinn.

What if Tybalt suddenly grabbed Jill and kissed her the way that Quinn did to Maya? What if Tybalt jumped Jill from behind, wrestled her to his bed and demanded that she dry hump him the way that Quinn did to the MC? What if Tybalt then struck Jill when she refused him? What kind of outrage do you think we'd see here then? Would people say that he's just a little rough around the edges?

You're probably not the best person to ask, since you said you didn't like Quinn, but I doubt I'd ever get a straight answer from anyone that does like her.

Buttsmarnnn

Sep 18, 2019
Let's just say having the possibility i'll fuck all of them :KEK:
Monetauro Looks like we got ourselves another Brother! You just made the team!
At least remember the names of the girls you're prepared to fuck. :KEK:

This is Linda in all her glory.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also, possible candidate for the "LIST"??
There are many of chicks on our LIST that we don't have names for :KEK: .
But this "Lynda" will be added to the LIST :BootyTime: Great find Son!

Monetauro

Nov 18, 2019
You've got her on your Tier List. I could just never remember her name :LUL: gender101_fem02_talk3.jpg
At least remember the names of the girls you're prepared to fuck. :KEK:

This is Linda in all her glory.

Also, possible candidate for the "LIST"??

Oh man ... now I know why I don't remember. My memory is my friend. :FacePalm:
See, and Butt doesn't want to get a skeleton! :KEK:

Deoku

May 5, 2017
the other thing i don't understand...

that scene with Jill after showering when MC kissed her, she was so happy and couldn't believe that just happend
why is that such a shock to her? :unsure:
She is beyond beautiful, rich and down to earth normal

she's so greatfull for that kiss like MC gave her 10 million $
She probably felt he would react differently in some way given what she stated later on near the end of the date. The fact that he was bold enough to kiss her to begin with; let alone in such a situation is probably what the shock was about. Hinted by her following the kiss by saying "Oh my... you kissed me... Like this? In here?". Keep in mind this is before she realized he doesn't even know who she actually is. Sure she's beautiful, pretty sure she's aware of that, down to earth, nice, etc, but her name tends to make guys act differently around her. Having one just be himself is a change for her and unique in her eyes. :)

Last edited:

look_skywalker

Oct 13, 2019
look_skywalker
It's possible, a development I could expect, but overcoming everything happens next is what would make this possibility more romantic.
As for Ty-watermelonfreak-balt as a "candidate"... no he won't have a freaking chance in the end.
You know, it's possible they (probably in alliance with Tybalt) would try to frame MC for something. And Tybalt would be there to comfort her. I shrug at the thought, but I think Jill is clever enough to see the truth in the situation.

I agree that the DIKs also hold a fair share of the blame for those two things, especially for locking him out of their house while naked, but Quinn's actions during the cumpetition are still reprehensible. She personally requests you, and then breaks the rules in order to try to make you lose. You can win the competition if don't stop Quinn, so you would definitely win if she plays by the rules. So the condom thing is entirely on her. And let's not forget that the scene right before this one is of Quinn sharing a needle while doing hard drugs. That's a very good reason to avoid having unprotected sex with Quinn all on its own right there, never mind the fact that I can't stand her.
As for her sharing a needle, if I remember it right, MC doesn't know that, so well, that's something that distances us from our character. We are limited to actions based on what the MC knows, but we react based on what we know. As are some other her negative traits. Like her grabbing Maya and kissing her, slapping Riona. You have much more reasons to hate her than the MC does, since you know much more.

She's still a terrible person in the latest chapters. Her liking the main character doesn't make her a good person. Her being nice to a guy she's attracted to and who allows her to walk all over him and treat him like dirt doesn't endear Quinn to me at all. Especially since she knees him in the crotch if he turns her down. Quinn is still selfish, spiteful, and violent in this latest chapter. She's still lashing out at Maya and Josy, and she even slaps Riona across the face at one point. I don't think Quinn is getting nearly enough flak for all the things she's doing. Imagine if someone like Tybalt behaved like Quinn.

What if Tybalt suddenly grabbed Jill and kissed her the way that Quinn did to Maya? What if Tybalt jumped Jill from behind, wrestled her to his bed and demanded that she dry hump him the way that Quinn did to the MC? What if Tybalt then struck Jill when she refused him? What kind of outrage do you think we'd see here then? Would people say that he's just a little rough around the edges?

You're probably not the best person to ask, since you said you didn't like Quinn, but I doubt I'd ever get a straight answer from anyone that does like her.
What can I say, double standarts. I'm really not the right person to ask since I agree with you on many points.

Deoku

May 5, 2017
She is the type of girl that you would have no problems with if she said she wasn't ready because in time that wait will be worth it and I really do hope when we get more of Jill it will be something very special.
Definitely and I think pressuring her into anything would lead down a bad ending route for her. She's told us her experiences with dating and dealing with people telling her what she should do on dates, and she was never comfortable with that. Which is why she stopped dating altogether. That is until the MC came along and Bella gave the ok for the MC (for those that got Bella's approval). It made her feel better about being around you. It also wouldn't surprise me if that Bella approval will factor into a score later on that gives you a better outcome with Jill in some event or even the ending as a whole.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes