Dumitas

Game Developer
Nov 22, 2019
Today I did a little test. I wanted to have the choice of sleeping with both of them in the end, free, but I had no save where I had made both requirements, "slept" with Josy and Maya.
So I started a new game and, instead of following the Chick steps, I was completely DIK, all the choices.
In the end I managed, with respect to the sex scenes or partial (at least one), to have all the MG and most of the SG. I think he only missed Rose and Melanie, one for not choosing Derek's door, the other for not choosing Sage's. Both are not even officially listed as SG anyway. There was no scene in the bathroom with Jill, but there was the kiss.
So in the end, the time for the big reveal, I just switched my DIK affinity to neutral. And boom, the two accepted and the three slept together. Of course, staying with them you miss the final scene with Jade, but as there has already been foot&hand job...
Harem save, right here :KEK:
Which makes me think... After all, why the hell DPC choose to end the dreams of the DIKs who wanted both at the same time? You can have all the others in the same save, except for them.
The only ones you lose in this story, for good, is either Jade, because I doubt that she would give the MC another chance, or both together (M&J), as I still don't rule out the chance to have just one of the two in the future.
Soooooo.... Having both, at the same time, is the reward for the Chick path, since at DIK you have MUCH more girls and scenes. He must have thought, "nothing more fair then giving two MGs, to make up for the lack of all the others".

Nice to know... but nobody in his right mind will trade Jade for those two, a lot less the HOTs. That should be a good fair option if the 3some is with Jill and Bella for example

----------

Good day everyone!
You know I was trying to be mean with the Jill publication about her makeup, end up backfiring because all the trashies liked it, you guys are weird.

Joermundgand

Jul 22, 2019
You've just been doing your own thing but sadly this is always the way of this thread things get discussed to death till there is nothing left to talk about but the whole Maya stuff just seems to have dragged on and on. Everyone needs to start thinking about season 2 predictions. :p
It's gonna start with Tommy being pissed about the HOTs not showing up, then some media post from Tybalt about his splendid celebration, then Dawe loses his shit and the Jocks and DIKs head out at the same time which will lead to them encountering each other in front of the prep mansion. Mass Brawl and thrown objects(Dawe and Tommy aren't the best diplomats)
So that's when the MC has to brawl Dawe's pet man mountain reject freshman.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
It's gonna start with Tommy being pissed about the HOTs not showing up, then some media post from Tybalt about his splendid celebration, then Dawe loses his shit and the Jocks and DIKs head out at the same time which will lead to them encountering each other in front of the prep mansion. Mass Brawl and thrown objects(Dawe and Tommy aren't the best diplomats)
I'm assuming this is all after the dik announcement of if the MC is in or out? I like the idea of a mass brawl though but part of me thinks that won't happen sadly I'm not sure how it is with places in the states but any fighting on campus grounds usually ends up with you thrown out no questions asked.

Halbling

Jan 29, 2019
I'm getting a crash in Episode 3 (100%) after asking jill for a date an then going to the library and kissing Bella the game crashes for me. happened twice now actually.

Exact Sentence when the crash happens - Isabella: "No! No... I...can't...

Is this bug known already? (tried searching for "Isabella crash) my PC is Win7 btw.

Joermundgand

Jul 22, 2019
Hurting Maya there is also the small case of Josy as well can't be forgetting her. I don't think it will come to that due to the lack of interest in both girls :KEK:
I have a pet theory, young Tommy's mom gets divorced, this is the beginning of his self destructive tendencies, then she remarries and this nice step sister is a part of the package, Tommy is attracted to her and for some idiotic reason goes into her room, he's busted by Josy and he comes up with the cover story of sniffing nail polish(because he was probably doing something worse).
I can imagine Tommy completely losing it due to the actions of the MC, both Josy and Derek warned the MC about his temper.

Joermundgand

Jul 22, 2019
Season 2 will most likely also feature a Rhiona redemption arc, whatever Quinn is up to will backfire and that will be the impetus for her cutting ties with Quinn.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Iruna.

-Hex-

Purging Heresy
Donor
Compressor
Sep 18, 2017
I'm getting a crash in Episode 3 (100%) after asking jill for a date an then going to the library and kissing Bella the game crashes for me. happened twice now actually.

Exact Sentence when the crash happens - Isabella: "No! No... I...can't...

Is this bug known already? (tried searching for "Isabella crash) my PC is Win7 btw.
Does it just go to desktop, or do you have a error message?

M.Sato

Jul 4, 2018
Episode 5 is out...
1579362055298.png

...and you have to clear 15 brawler fights to pass the first scene.
1579362141525.png

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes