Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I have a pet theory, young Tommy's mom gets divorced, this is the beginning of his self destructive tendencies, then she remarries and this nice step sister is a part of the package, Tommy is attracted to her and for some idiotic reason goes into her room, he's busted by Josy and he comes up with the cover story of sniffing nail polish(because he was probably doing something worse).
I can imagine Tommy completely losing it due to the actions of the MC, both Josy and Derek warned the MC about his temper.
It's possible sure Josy is an attractive girl not exactly incest either as they are not blood-related although I'm not sure how far DPC would go on that.

Buttsmarnnn

Sep 18, 2019
I'm assuming this is all after the dik announcement of if the MC is in or out? I like the idea of a mass brawl though but part of me thinks that won't happen sadly I'm not sure how it is with places in the states but any fighting on campus grounds usually ends up with you thrown out no questions asked.
I'd love to see a mass all in brawl. My only concern is witnesses because if anyone ends up reporting that to the College they would either be forced out of their groups or even as you said thrown out of College. Not too mention if the fight really gets out of hand someone could press charges (although probably unrealistic given the circumstances)
Look at that Butt. Apparently we got a great group here!

But now I have to go, the bills won't pay for themselves unfortunately.
I didn't respond to any of that chain because I wanted to see how it would all play out. But I gotta say they didn't disappoint. Impressive actually.

Joermundgand

Jul 22, 2019
I'm assuming this is all after the dik announcement of if the MC is in or out? I like the idea of a mass brawl though but part of me thinks that won't happen sadly I'm not sure how it is with places in the states but any fighting on campus grounds usually ends up with you thrown out no questions asked.
Good point, but people do incredibly stupid shit when drunk and consider who's the leaders of the respective forces are and the numbers involved.
We are told Dawe is rich, that he basically bankrolls the Alphas similar to what Rusty does for the Diks, maybe he's Dawe Royce.
Then imagine that complete moron flanked by other morons already angry with the Diks and the Preps in front of the Prep mansion, then he spots the Diks who fucked Aribeth in every manner imaginable.
Then add Tommy into the mix who won't be able to resist taunting Dawe and perhaps even Rusty who's all about a good time but is a very laidback character, not the kind of person to rein in Tommy at all.

How is the college going to react to a mass brawl involving two scions of wealthy famlies and are they going to expel them?
Are they only going to expel the rank and file and not the two rich kids?

PS: Somebody is going to be a Royce, Candidates so far are Dawe, Jill and Sage.

Last edited:

Joermundgand

Jul 22, 2019
Dawe is a nobody so I'd rule him out, but I'd agree between Jill or Sage it's most likely Jill that is the Royce although we don't really know much about Sage and her background we know more about Jill now than we do her.
George Bush went to Harvard, that's one low functioning retard who got a diploma.
Besides even twins can be different, there can be two Royces, Sage is very clear that it is Dawe's money which keeps the Alphas going.

Esp``

Aug 21, 2019
But I haven't seen anyone complain about how the main character underreacts to Quinn's ongoing torment.
Things the main character has done to Quinn:
- Nothing
- Not a single damn thing
Does this not strike anyone else as a little bit odd? It's not like we haven't had the opportunity to push back.
Yeah agreed with all your remarks. I feel like Quinn's introduction was little too much. She was pretty toxic at start. No way I can sympathize with her.
Right now DPC tried to salvage her character into a more of a LI with the latest patch. But it does not make sense for me. She was like abysmal in the first two episodes, after the naked humiliation, I responded angrily at her apology and kept avoiding her in every chance possible. But somehow she still feels something for MC, like why ? And even with that why should MC care, her showing at the earlier episodes made her unredeemable for me.

I don't know if DPC is building her into a major Antagonist and tries to confuse the players about her character, or he is just trying to appease fans who like Quinn.

I agree there should be a different way to interact with Quinn. But I believe it's being done for the sake of the story. We just have to accept that for some reason MC doesn't want to hurt Quinn.
Just like that situation with Maya and Josy that people argue they don't like their relationship is forced upon them in ep4.
Agreed, sadly DPC is keen of on these types of forced routes. There is no way to react and fight back against Quinn's childish behavior properly. You can't get rid of her and even if you tell you dont care about her it doesn't help people still tell the MC that she likes him or similar stuff.

Just like there is no way to avoid polygamy at the library with Maya and Josy, like I want to choose only one but developer does not give me that option.

One of the big flaws of DPC for me, I always abhorred Megan in Acting Lessons, but her route was forced in the game.
I hope he adds more options to do what the player wish next season.

The thing that could hurt Jill the most is if we are pursuing Bella not only one the MC has betrayed her but also Bella that situation could get very messy and would certainly break her heart.
This is one of the biggest drama I wait for on the next season. When Bella cannot contains her emotions in the library and jumps on MC, and suddenly Jill walks into them.. The potential pain.. Oh I can't even imagine.. At least I hope something similar like this happens and if MC never cared for Bella, he gets scot free with only Bella taking the heat from Jill.

Halbling

Jan 29, 2019
Does it just go to desktop, or do you have a error message?
Getting the appcrash thing (sorry, german user)

"
Problemsignatur:
Problemereignisname: APPCRASH
Anwendungsname: BeingADIK.exe
Anwendungsversion: 0.0.0.0
Anwendungszeitstempel: 58942445
Fehlermodulname: swscale-4.dll
Fehlermodulversion: 4.0.100.0
Fehlermodulzeitstempel: 56d002ab
Ausnahmecode: c0000005
Ausnahmeoffset: 0005f081
Betriebsystemversion: 6.1.7601.2.1.0.768.3
Gebietsschema-ID: 1031
Zusatzinformation 1: 0a9e
Zusatzinformation 2: 0a9e372d3b4ad19135b953a78882e789
Zusatzinformation 3: 0a9e
Zusatzinformation 4: 0a9e372d3b4ad19135b953a78882e789

Lesen Sie unsere Datenschutzbestimmungen online:

Wenn die Onlinedatenschutzbestimmungen nicht verfügbar sind, lesen Sie unsere Datenschutzbestimmungen offline:
C:\Windows\system32\de-DE\erofflps.txt
"

disclaimer: slight cheat tool usage for money and fighter skill point, but didn't change DIK/CHICK or relationship points.

Is there a crash report file I might be able to post here?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: -Hex-

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
George Bush went to Harvard, that's one low functioning retard who got a diploma.
Besides even twins can be different, there can be two Royces, Sage is very clear that it is Dawe's money which keeps the Alphas going.
Sure but I'd still say it's Jill her reaction to the MC not knowing who she was well she was pretty shocked at that. We know who Rusty now is and I don't think it would make much sense if Jill was just part of some random rich family I do believe it plays a big part in the story that's why she is the safe bet for being a Royce.

look_skywalker

Oct 13, 2019
Agreed, sadly DPC is keen of on these types of forced routes. There is no way to react and fight back against Quinn's childish behavior properly. You can't get rid of her and even if you tell you dont care about her it doesn't help people still tell the MC that she likes him or similar stuff.

Just like there is no way to avoid polygamy at the library with Maya and Josy, like I want to choose only one but developer does not give me that option.

One of the big flaws of DPC for me, I always abhorred Megan in Acting Lessons, but her route was forced in the game.
I hope he adds more options to do what the player wish next season.
At least you didn't have a hard time choosing who to save in AL then. I didn't hate her, but I agree, she was too much forced on the player.

First Gender Studies Class.
Thanks. Already got my answer. The girl with gender identity question.

Buttsmarnnn

Sep 18, 2019
So he basically just need to spot a random Dik
since she fucked almost all of them :KEK:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Anyone else like to do one main playthrough during their first time through wherein you dont revert your choices or do any reloads and live with the consequences?
Yeah. That's called my main DIK Save. Pick all the options that sound like the biggest DIK moves you can make. For an example: Derek asks the MC if he should go after Camila. Knowing that you fucked Camila you tell your boy Derek to totally go after her!.
I get the point you are trying to make. But if Dawe were a Royce I doubt the DIK's would act like Dawe is nobody they can easily walk all over. It's entirely possible that he is a Royce but if he were I would have expected him to really show that off by now you know like making life insanely difficult for the MC. The other thing is if he were a Royce wouldn't he have some kind of influence to have the decision with Chad reversed? Unless I'm looking too far into that.

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
Sweden or Finland?
I was thinking Sweden, Finland, Denmark, or the Netherlands
Somewhere dark and unpleasant ?
Well it hasn't snowed here in Sweden literally so I doubt it snowed in Finland

why is that such a shock to her? :unsure:
It's because MC wasn't wearing his penis hat at the time. :sneaky:

I see that a lot of people here are not happy with how the main character overreacts to the news that Maya and Jill were an item. But I haven't seen anyone complain about how the main character underreacts to Quinn's ongoing torment. Which I find rather strange, considering everything that has happened since the main character was caught in the sorority house.

Things Quinn has done to the main character:

- Stripped him naked and publicly humiliated him
- Tasered him after sneaking into his room
- Attempted to rape him while he was tied to a chair
- Force fed him a used condom
- Kicked him in the balls when he turned her down.

Things the main character has done to Quinn:

- Nothing
- Not a single damn thing

Does this not strike anyone else as a little bit odd? It's not like we haven't had the opportunity to push back. Especially on the Sage route where Sage tells us that she likes how Quinn handles the sorority plans on her own. All we needed to do there was ask Sage if that includes the prostitution ring and then shit would've hit the fan. Yet, we weren't allowed to do that. We couldn't even tell Maya about it earlier when she asked why she shouldn't trust Quinn. If the main character isn't one of Quinn's johns, then he has every reason to tell Maya the truth about Quinn, and no reason not to.

MC: Don't trust Quinn, Maya.
Maya: What?
MC: She's evil!
Maya: Evil? Come on, she's just a bit... rough around the edges.
MC: Nope. EVIL. I know what she does with her girls. She uses them to earn money.
Maya: Uses them how?
MC: Just... don't trust her, Maya. Please!

Seriously, what is this nonsense? Maya just watched him get tasered by Quinn, which she wasn't told about beforehand, and then she found out that none of the other pledges were forced to grind on their guys to wake them up. Why is she defending Quinn here? And why doesn't the main character tell Maya the he suspects that the scholarship is a lie? The obvious and most likely answer to that is that Quinn is so poorly written that there needs to be unreasonable restrictions put on the main character's actions so that he doesn't effortlessly ruin her plans by doing the simplest and most obvious thing possible.

Even though the writer has to limit the main character's choices to protect Quinn's flimsy plotline about trying to whore out Maya, there's no reason why she should be getting off completely scot free here. We couldn't even follow up on Derek's lame plan to steal Quinn's clothes. There's absolutely no options for retaliation of any kind, and that makes the main character a total pushover. Sure we can tell her to eat shit, and then get immediately laughed at, but that was pitiful. Losing your cool like that just makes Quinn think she's in control. You have to maintain your composure and press the right buttons. Instead, start talking about take out food in front of Sage, so that Quinn has to sweat bullets while she prays that we don't spill the beans to Sage right then and there. A simple shot across the bow like that to get her to back the hell off would've sufficed for now. But no, we can't even get that.
I feel I should speak up here as I'm what you might call a "convert" of sorts. I used to hold views very similar (although different as well) to yours in regards to Quinn.

There's probably more to say but I had to get up 5 times while writing this already and I've lost my train of thought, so I'll either get to it later if needed, or let name88 handle it. :LOL:

Last edited:

Joermundgand

Jul 22, 2019
Sure but I'd still say it's Jill her reaction to the MC not knowing who she was well she was pretty shocked at that. We know who Rusty now is and I don't think it would make much sense if Jill was just part of some random rich family I do believe it plays a big part in the story that's why she is the safe bet for being a Royce.
Jacob said something about why it's a bad idea to get involved with Sage, something about Chad being just one reason to stay clear.
So there's that.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes