Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I'm inclined to say Sage is the Royce. There's the aforementioned scene where Jacob warns the MC at the party, but also the fact that Chad comes to her after he's been removed from the Alphas asking for her help with the whole thing and she says she'll see what she can do. She obviously has some pull with the school.
Perhaps they both are or one of them is a Burgermeister and maybe a cousin of Rusty which could end up being Jill and Sage the Royce.

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
She's a disaster in the making, people keep trying to indicate that this or that person is AL Leah 2.0 which is funny because the main suspect is obviously Quinn, I she's already bullying the fuck out of Maya when she suspects the MC's is into her, she's not going to happy with any character who's involved romantically with the MC.
Uh, bullying? Really? No. Heavily hazing? Possibly, but Maya wants to join the HOTs, so it's on her. Quinn wouldn't give 2 shits about her otherwise.

As for going after anyone romantically involved with the MC...you know she provides "restaurant services" for him, right?

Owy2210

Oct 31, 2017
Hi everyone. I just finished Chapter 4 and there is a lot of really cool music but not on the list. I also can't find a folder with all the music in the game. Any ideas for finding them? Thank you :)

C3azyboy92

Feb 26, 2019
Hello

So i got à problem on the 4th épisode
I tells i have to check the roster first
I did it... Saw the New content on it but nothing happens And it keep telling me to go check the rooster...
Il playing on a Android port so i dont know if it's the port or the game Who has à bug...
(im french so bad english grammair sry if you're eyes burn à liitle^^)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Joermundgand

Jul 22, 2019
Perhaps they both are or one of them is a Burgermeister and maybe a cousin of Rusty which could end up being Jill and Sage the Royce.
Possible, likely.

Uh, bullying? Really? No. Heavily hazing? Possibly, but Maya wants to join the HOTs, so it's on her. Quinn wouldn't give 2 shits about her otherwise.

As for going after anyone romantically involved with the MC...you know she provides "restaurant services" for him, right?
Depends on the path and she's not going to see those whom she's selling as rivals.
I guarantee that in the next season she'll attempt to sabotage any LI the character is involved with.
Quinn in the Sage path was next door listening to the whole sport fucking seance, that's why she decided to fuck the MC on the roof. It's also why she knees the MC in the balls if you refuse her.
Also read the Cluck posts, before she was attacking the MC in Chapter Three, but in Chapter Four she's defending him.

Last edited:

look_skywalker

Oct 13, 2019
Hello

So i got à problem on the 4th épisode
I tells i have to check the roster first
I did it... Saw the New content on it but nothing happens And it keep telling me to go check the rooster...
Il playing on a Android port so i dont know if it's the port or the game Who has à bug...
(im french so bad english grammair sry if you're eyes burn à liitle^^)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Click on the comments icon under Cathy's photo and read the comments

SpikeZg

Engaged Member
May 8, 2018
Hi everyone. I just finished Chapter 4 and there is a lot of really cool music but not on the list. I also can't find a folder with all the music in the game. Any ideas for finding them? Thank you :)
use Unren ;)
place it in a game folder, start and press option 1

Reactions: Iruna.

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
She's a disaster in the making, people keep trying to indicate that this or that person is AL Leah 2.0 which is funny because the main suspect is obviously Quinn, I she's already bullying the fuck out of Maya when she suspects the MC's is into her, she's not going to happy with any character who's involved romantically with the MC.
Quinn likes MC in her own way. That much has been established but I don't think she'd resort to hurting a girl who MC is romantically involved in. That'd be going too far and wouldn't exactly serve a purpose.

Last edited:

Joermundgand

Jul 22, 2019
Quinn likes MC in her own way. That much has been established but I don't think she'd resort to hurting a girl who MC is romantically involved in. That'd be going to far and wouldn't exactly serve a purpose.
On the rooftop, that slap in the back of the MC, that right there is jealousy, she lacks the ability to connect as a normal human being, even Tommy in the strip club connects, Quinn just lacks the basic tools to do that, so instead she expresses her jealousy in another manner.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes