UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
Depends on the path and she's not going to see those whom she she's selling as rivals.
Maybe not, but if she was as jealous as you suggest I doubt she'd be providing him with pussy a la carte.
Also, she shouldn't see Maya of all people as a rival. Just...fucking no. Of ALL the bitches in the game. No. :LOL:

I guarantee that in the next season she'll attempt to sabotage any LI the character is involved with.
Quinn in the Sage path was next door listening to the whole sport fucking seance, that's why she decided to fuck the MC on the roof. It's also why she knees the MC in the balls if you refuse her.
I guess we'll have to wait and see what develops. I'll admit I didn't see the knee-to-the-balls scene, because why would I? :sneaky:

Anyway, whatever happens, I hope we have a little more control over our interactions with the girls. I don't want any more of this forced "I was "dating" both Josy and Maya" crap. Even if you maintain the absolute minimum level of interaction with either of them, MC is forced into several makeout sessions and then acts like he's been balls-deep in both of them and whispered sweet "I wuv you!! <3"s during a romantic valentines-night evening in front of a roaring fire. :FacePalm:

Also read the Cluck posts, before she was attacking the MC in Chapter Three, but in Chapter Four she's defending him.
Yeah, because she likes him. This shit happens all the time. You tease people you like, you defend people you like, etc.

Esp``

Aug 21, 2019
you missed the most important part, please write something nice for josy too:D
Those three were my favorites, but since you said please I can try :D Don't get me wrong, her renders are beautiful. But she already had the most screen time and used her chances.

Still, I would write some stuff I wished that happened and what might will happen.

When MC leaves Josy behind, we see her still clinging to him. Calling, inviting him to her house. Hoping a way to get back. When she actually finds a way back him by enrolling to university. We know she plans to stay with MC and break off her relationship with her partner. When Josy came to the room, after some chaos and MC's running away, I wanted Josy to be sure of her feelings once and explain to Maya how did she felt for MC.
She breaks up with her and tells MC that he is the person that Josy wants to be together with in her university life.

From that moment forward, I would wish MC ask for some time to sort out his feelings. Josy feels left out. Maya ignores her, Quinn bullies her, Jill is kind as always but there is a tension because of the rivalry between them for MC. Desperately she starts to spend time with Tommy. They have a bad history and Tommy feels something more to her step-sister. He starts to do the ugly things that he did when they were kids and Josy can't take it anymore. Josy slips out that she loves MC and Tommy gets furious.

Brawl between Tommy and his son MC ensues and everything is revealed to MC, why Josy has commitment issues, why she hates her step-brother.. MC gives up the DIK sorority house and all the campus life has to offer. They go back to the town where they met and fell in love.. Giving each other a second chance at love...

TomPhan

Jan 1, 2019
Anyway, whatever happens, I hope we have a little more control over our interactions with the girls. I don't want any more of this forced "I was "dating" both Josy and Maya" crap. Even if you maintain the absolute minimum level of interaction with either of them, MC is forced into several makeout sessions and then acts like he's been balls-deep in both of them and whispered sweet "I wuv you!! <3"s during a romantic valentines-night evening in front of a roaring fire. :FacePalm:

Queckor

Oct 13, 2019
Those three were my favorites, but since you said please I can try :D Don't get me wrong, her renders are beautiful. But she already had the most screen time and used her chances.

Still, I would write some stuff I wished that happened and what might will happen.

When MC leaves Josy behind, we see her still clinging to him. Calling, inviting him to her house. Hoping a way to get back. When she actually finds a way back him by enrolling to university. We know she plans to stay with MC and break off her relationship with her partner. When Josy came to the room, after some chaos and MC's running away, I wanted Josy to be sure of her feelings once and explain to Maya how did she felt for MC.
She breaks up with her and tells MC that he is the person that Josy wants to be together with in her university life.

From that moment forward, I would wish MC ask for some time to sort out his feelings. Josy feels left out. Maya ignores her, Quinn bullies her, Jill is kind as always but there is a tension because of the rivalry between them for MC. Desperately she starts to spend time with Tommy. They have a bad history and Tommy feels something more to her step-sister. He starts to do the ugly things that he did when they were kids and Josy can't take it anymore. Josy slips out that she loves MC and Tommy gets furious.

Brawl between Tommy and his son MC ensues and everything is revealed to MC, why Josy has commitment issues, why she hates her step-brother.. MC gives up the DIK sorority house and all the campus life has to offer. They go back to the town where they met and fell in love.. Giving each other a second chance at love...
Well writen my friend, thanks a lot:)
Maybe create a own game :D
And josy cant get enough screentime:ROFLMAO:

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
Could anyone do me a favor and tell me how exactly can I get this scene? It's the only one I'm missing. Thanks.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That would be the Heather squirting scene.

Stay with Sage after Ep3
Snoop around the HOT house until you find her asleep on a couch in a room upstairs (I think). There's a key on a shelf or something in there, grab that. Cover her with the blanket. She gets up and leaves. Track her down in one of the other rooms.

M.Sato

Jul 4, 2018
Could anyone do me a favor and tell me how exactly can I get this scene? It's the only one I'm missing. Thanks.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
1. During freeroam at HOT Mansion find Heather;
2. Cover her up;
3. Find the key at this same room (not sure if necessary, but doesn't hurt);
4. Find Heather's door;
5. Peek;
6. Be disappointed.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes