Thrasherman

Feb 17, 2019
Its always there trust me. I did Massive Dik whole game and took that loot every free roam in Mayas room
I now just only in this playthrough I payed her a meal (felt like the right CHICK decision even if I know what she will do later...) and tought about it only this playthrough that it is a really good financial investment there :D So yeah I looted her always, but now it has another dimension in it :D

Reactions: TomPhan

Esp``

Aug 21, 2019
Doing a CHICK playthorugh now and I love how Maya is our personal piggy bank not complaining about it, just pinning some money on the board every time :D
Yeah for a girl that has a dire problem of money, she does not flinch at all if MC rips him off every day. I wrote to DPC in his discord about it but it seems he does not care lol. I was sure it was a bug. That shit was very immersion breaking for me.

Meanwhile Jill is thrown in the arms of Tybalt if we steal from her once, I wonder what Maya will do when she finally notices it :ROFLMAO:

So lesson here bois steal from the girl and then pay for her meal for easy relationship points :WeSmart:

Thrasherman

Feb 17, 2019
"Gender and sex? This doesn't seem to be that important to read about..." MC is nailing neoliberalism pretty much :D This game is hilarious!

TuffyTenToes

Aug 11, 2019
This is the first game in this site in which I have more than one save :KEK: the choices actually matter.

One save for Maya/Josy, another for Bella, another for Sage, another one which I call the "Jack Sparrow save"... and now another one because you can't bang Jade (that should be a crime) if you want to be more than friends with Maya/Josy.

NoNameNeeded

Nov 9, 2017
On the eternal topic of incest I got all the incest I need in this update:
Sage and Quinn was "Mother" and "Daughter" when Quinn applied to the HOT:s.

Nothing further needed.
Just more of both if I have my way.

Honourable mentions go to Jill and Karen Rebecca Johnson

Reactions: Thrasherman
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes