Dumitas

Game Developer
Nov 22, 2019
This is the first game in this site in which I have more than one save :KEK: the choices actually matter.

One save for Maya/Josy, another for Bella, another for Sage, another one which I call the "Jack Sparrow save"... and now another one because you can't bang Jade (that should be a crime) if you want to be more than friends with Maya/Josy.
I have 5 full pages of saves in this game, one for each episode and one for the chick route... it's crazy

I just hope DPC make Riona LI (main), then I only need one save :love:

1579376082753.png

tmv

May 31, 2017
Probably the most hilarious scene in this update. :LOL:

View attachment 521037
Indeed, unfortunately than I got stuck at the Rooster App. I opened all pictures in the app yet still the game won't let me proceed. And I cannot find any other suggestions. Anybody?

EDIT: I found it - I didn't know you can give likes and replies. It's not about opening the photo, but opening the post that you need to do.

Last edited:
Reactions: Gods and -JuNioR-

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
Today I did a little test. I wanted to have the choice of sleeping with both of them in the end, free, but I had no save where I had made both requirements, "slept" with Josy and Maya.
So I started a new game and, instead of following the Chick steps, I was completely DIK, all the choices.
In the end I managed, with respect to the sex scenes or partial (at least one), to have all the MG and most of the SG. I think he only missed Rose and Melanie, one for not choosing Derek's door, the other for not choosing Sage's. Both are not even officially listed as SG anyway. There was no scene in the bathroom with Jill, but there was the kiss.
So in the end, the time for the big reveal, I just switched my DIK affinity to neutral. And boom, the two accepted and the three slept together. Of course, staying with them you miss the final scene with Jade, but as there has already been foot&hand job...
Harem save, right here :KEK:
Which makes me think... After all, why the hell DPC choose to end the dreams of the DIKs who wanted both at the same time? You can have all the others in the same save, except for them.
The only ones you lose in this story, for good, is either Jade, because I doubt that she would give the MC another chance, or both together (M&J), as I still don't rule out the chance to have just one of the two in the future.
Soooooo.... Having both, at the same time, is the reward for the Chick path, since at DIK you have MUCH more girls and scenes. He must have thought, "nothing more fair then giving two MGs, to make up for the lack of all the others".
M&J being on the CHICK path only makes sense, but them making the decision based not on their actions and the MC's towards each other but on DIK score wich is something they shouldn't possibly know doesn't. I do think you can't completely reject them because there will be more stuff later on that wouldn't make sense otherwise. But technically speaking the CHICK path has more main girls than the DIK one.
Uh, bullying? Really? No. Heavily hazing? Possibly, but Maya wants to join the HOTs, so it's on her. Quinn wouldn't give 2 shits about her otherwise.

As for going after anyone romantically involved with the MC...you know she provides "restaurant services" for him, right?
Romantically doesn't mean sex. I wonder if she was that harsh with Josy in episode 4 because she imagined she may be the Josy from episode 1 that was on the MC's phone.

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Hello

So i got à problem on the 4th épisode
I tells i have to check the roster first
I did it... Saw the New content on it but nothing happens And it keep telling me to go check the rooster...
Il playing on a Android port so i dont know if it's the port or the game Who has à bug...
(im french so bad english grammair sry if you're eyes burn à liitle^^)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
that picture........ no wonder Burke hit that....
Quinn likes MC in her own way. That much has been established but I don't think she'd resort to hurting a girl who MC is romantically involved in. That'd be going too far and wouldn't exactly serve a purpose.
one thing Quinn has shown is that she's mentally unstable so I wouldn't put it past her...
On the rooftop, that slap in the back of the MC, that right there is jealousy, she lacks the ability to connect as a normal human being, even Tommy in the strip club connects, Quinn just lacks the basic tools to do that, so instead she expresses her jealousy in another manner.
Quinn and Ashley are the only women (ugly feminists excluded) I won't try to get with...
Those three were my favorites, but since you said please I can try :D Don't get me wrong, her renders are beautiful. But she already had the most screen time and used her chances.

Still, I would write some stuff I wished that happened and what might will happen.

When MC leaves Josy behind, we see her still clinging to him. Calling, inviting him to her house. Hoping a way to get back. When she actually finds a way back him by enrolling to university. We know she plans to stay with MC and break off her relationship with her partner. When Josy came to the room, after some chaos and MC's running away, I wanted Josy to be sure of her feelings once and explain to Maya how did she felt for MC.
She breaks up with her and tells MC that he is the person that Josy wants to be together with in her university life.

From that moment forward, I would wish MC ask for some time to sort out his feelings. Josy feels left out. Maya ignores her, Quinn bullies her, Jill is kind as always but there is a tension because of the rivalry between them for MC. Desperately she starts to spend time with Tommy. They have a bad history and Tommy feels something more to her step-sister. He starts to do the ugly things that he did when they were kids and Josy can't take it anymore. Josy slips out that she loves MC and Tommy gets furious.

Brawl between Tommy and his son MC ensues and everything is revealed to MC, why Josy has commitment issues, why she hates her step-brother.. MC gives up the DIK sorority house and all the campus life has to offer. They go back to the town where they met and fell in love.. Giving each other a second chance at love...
but first Tommy has to die.....
Way to busy to reply to anything but if this name calling of Quinn wont stop, i will start cutting off balls...guess the "rape " guy is safe in that department :KEK:
a rose by any other name....not my fault Quinn is nasty, evil and mean.... and after AL I have no interest in psychopathic stalkers...
Karen Rebecca Johnson
just to not leave any leaf unturned, what if Karen Rebecca Johnson changes her major to something somilar to what her mother wanted.... I dunno.... studies to become a nurse that leads losts lambs, and due to a bust of self-confidence, KRJ changes her look and name to a something more on fire like Leah?

snelly

Apr 29, 2017
After another replay I'm certain Jill is a Royce and the fact that Tybalds family donates huge amounts of money each year will be the story angle here. There will be some kind of obstacle and villain for each girl just like in AL.
Jill wants a relationship with MC but her family wants her to go with Tybald.
I think this makes the most sense for the Jill relationship.
The alabama theories are amusing but patreon and I think steam too would not allow that.

jtjr26

Dec 6, 2019
Hey all few questions and observations:
- If you go down the DIK path you friend zone Josy and Maya(or they friend zone you). Feelings don't really work that way. The flashback scene in the beginning of Episode 4 showed them in a happier time and gives some context for how bad they feel earlier on when they can be together and the MC fills the void. I noticed Josy was the more aggressive one with Maya and she did the same with the MC. Both Josy and Mays fell for the MC. I wonder if they will still ask the MC to help them with their scavenger hunt? I know they talked about cheating but I doubt Quinn will really fall for that. She is a bit to sexually experienced to be duped easily. Also there was a seed planted by Lily about the possibility Josy could be a stripper. If Tommy was upset at Her becoming a HOT he would blow a gasket at her becoming a stripper.
- There seems to be more to Derek that what is initially depicted. He seems to be very perceptive. The facade of the dumb-ass frat-boy is dropped several times in the 4 episodes. In his conversations in gender studies its clear he is knowledgeable about many subjects but still acts like the frat-boy he wants to become.
- Still on the fence about Tommy. Want to know more abut his relationship with Josy. Was he just a jerk to her as a kid or was there something else. I suppose the story could go either way. I am hoping we can see if he has any hidden depths or is he just an angry young man.
- Of the three choices of who to turn too my favorite in is with Sage in the Hot House though all 3 are fun. I wonder on movie night if one of the girls asked him to play his guitar for them how would that have gone. I wonder if it was a missed opportunity or would that be too much of a good thing for the MC and conflict with the narrative of the story.
- The scenes with Jill are magic. I like the Jill path thus far. I think Jill's family will prove an impediment.
- Are we going to see Zoey in the future. There was way too much effort put into displaying the MC's past with her for it just to be a castaway used to give some backstory. I have no Idea how they could integrate her into the story but it could be interesting. I could picture Jill taking the MC to meet her family at some sort of function and Zoey turning up on the arm of one of Jill's numerous relations she does not regard very favorably. Unlikely I know but could be interesting.

Cheers

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
Romantically doesn't mean sex. I wonder if she was that harsh with Josy in episode 4 because she imagined she may be the Josy from episode 1 that was on the MC's phone.
I'm aware, but my point is that if she's the jealous type and she likes the MC, she wouldn't be likely to serve him up a fresh plate of pussy whenever he asked. Hell, even if she wasn't the jealous type.

It's the same as having a crush on a female friend and having her ask you for your male friend's number so they can hook up for some sex. I can't speak for anyone else, but I wouldn't be all "Sure, let me get that for you, I don't mind if he shoves his dick right into your various orifices. I'm cool with that! Yup! Here's that number! Have some good purely physical, no-strings-attached sex, now!"
sex cake.gif

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Tybalds family donates huge amounts of money
Tybalt is a Burke, his family runs things at B&R
If you go down the DIK path you friend zone Josy and Maya(or they friend zone you). Feelings don't really work that way. The flashback scene in the beginning of Episode 4 showed them in a happier time and gives some context for how bad they feel earlier on when they can be together and the MC fills the void. I noticed Josy was the more aggressive one with Maya and she did the same with the MC. Both Josy and Mays fell for the MC. I wonder if they will still ask the MC to help them with their scavenger hunt? I know they talked about cheating but I doubt Quinn will really fall for that. She is a bit to sexually experienced to be duped easily. Also there was a seed planted by Lily about the possibility Josy could be a stripper. If Tommy was upset at Her becoming a HOT he would blow a gasket at her becoming a stripper.
actually you can srill be with them on the dik path...
- Still on the fence about Tommy. Want to know more abut his relationship with Josy. Was he just a jerk to her as a kid or was there something else. I suppose the story could go either way. I am hoping we can see if he has any hidden depths or is he just an angry young man.
the talk about Josy in the club makes me think he has an unwanted attraction to Josy
I wonder on movie night if one of the girls asked him to play his guitar for them how would that have gone. I wonder if it was a missed opportunity or would that be too much of a good thing for the MC and conflict with the narrative of the story.
that would be gooood but it's not what we got
Are we going to see Zoey in the future. There was way too much effort put into displaying the MC's past with her for it just to be a castaway used to give some backstory. I have no Idea how they could integrate her into the story but it could be interesting. I could picture Jill taking the MC to meet her family at some sort of function and Zoey turning up on the arm of one of Jill's numerous relations she does not regard very favorably. Unlikely I know but could be interesti
a theory going around suggest that Zoey is one of Jade's kids... we might probably meet her through Swyper

RanchFTW

Donor
Oct 21, 2017
Hey all few questions and observations:
- If you go down the DIK path you friend zone Josy and Maya(or they friend zone you). Feelings don't really work that way. The flashback scene in the beginning of Episode 4 showed them in a happier time and gives some context for how bad they feel earlier on when they can be together and the MC fills the void. I noticed Josy was the more aggressive one with Maya and she did the same with the MC. Both Josy and Mays fell for the MC. I wonder if they will still ask the MC to help them with their scavenger hunt? I know they talked about cheating but I doubt Quinn will really fall for that. She is a bit to sexually experienced to be duped easily. Also there was a seed planted by Lily about the possibility Josy could be a stripper. If Tommy was upset at Her becoming a HOT he would blow a gasket at her becoming a stripper.
- There seems to be more to Derek that what is initially depicted. He seems to be very perceptive. The facade of the dumb-ass frat-boy is dropped several times in the 4 episodes. In his conversations in gender studies its clear he is knowledgeable about many subjects but still acts like the frat-boy he wants to become.
- Of the three choices of who to turn too my favorite in is with Sage in the Hot House though all 3 are fun. I wonder on movie night if one of the girls asked him to play his guitar for them how would that have gone. I wonder if it was a missed opportunity or would that be too much of a good thing for the MC and conflict with the narrative of the story.
- The scenes with Jill are magic. I like the Jill path thus far. I think Jill's family will prove an impediment.
- Are we going to see Zoey in the future. There was way too much effort put into displaying the MC's past with her for it just to be a castaway used to give some backstory. I have no Idea how they could integrate her into the story but it could be interesting. I could picture Jill taking the MC to meet her family at some sort of function and Zoey turning up on the arm of one of Jill's numerous relations she does not regard very favorably. Unlikely I know but could be interesting.

Cheers
Interesting thoughts.

About Tommy; I think he just doesn't want her ruining his college experience. That's directly stated by him at a few points already, and he worries she'll snitch like she did when they were growing up, and thus ruin his fun. I do suspect he's not as bad as he's been portrayed and he's secretly very protective of Josy. I have little doubt he will snap on Quinn if she tries to include her in her menu.

On Derek; you're right and it's hinted at in numerous points in game. The teachers all believe he's a genius, as stated by Isabella, and the MC discounts it out of hand since he knows he cheats. The biggest clue of course is during one of the debates he gets into in the feminism class, where his actual argument displays understanding of the issue and he provides knowledgeable rebuttals to his partner's assertions.

Finally on Zoey; I believe she most definitely will return, but I don't think it will be on an exclusive to Jill route. She's going to be a big obstacle thrown in the way of any love interest that is actually pursuing the MC. The only girl that even knows about her is Isabella, so it'll be interesting how her approach will differ in regards to every other girl when it comes to getting past whatever drama Zoey's return stirs up.

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
one thing Quinn has shown is that she's mentally unstable so I wouldn't put it past her...
Uh, could you elaborate on this? How is she mentally unstable?

a rose by any other name....not my fault Quinn is nasty, evil and mean.... and after AL I have no interest in psychopathic stalkers...
Quinn and Ashley are the only women (ugly feminists excluded) I won't try to get with...
May want to add another one to that list of yours then...and again, not sure how Quinn is a stalker...but whatever.

Screenshot (185).png

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes