Jun 21, 2018
So, any idea how many chapters are planned? I'm guessing between 6-12, possibly 8 is my guess. Some people day that the fact that each episode being 0.1-2-3 means there will be ten episodes but uh that's not how it works for other games so I'm curious if anything was released.

About the main girls. There are few clear ones: Maya, Josy, Jill, Isabella, Sage.

Seems like Quinn and Jade are shaping up to be main girls in the end too, I think. Hopefully Envy too. I like her.

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Crabs or no crabs, I would still smash
I can picture the call to the restaurant
MC: I'd like a kraby patty...
Quinn: you do know she has crabs?
MC: but she aint'y you.
I don't think he will have to worry about Josy going on the menu looks as though Quinn has enough girls for that not even Maya will have to do that. What Tommy will worry about is the little chat Lilly had with Josy about the Pink Rose.
it would be possible that quinn put them on the menu in order to make them break up with MC if he orders
Seems like and Jade is shaping up to be main girl in the end too, I think. Hopefully Envy too. I like her.
Nicole is indeed nice.... and her after hours personality would earn her a spot among the main LI

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
I'm aware, but my point is that if she's the jealous type and she likes the MC, she wouldn't be likely to serve him up a fresh plate of pussy whenever he asked. Hell, even if she wasn't the jealous type.

It's the same as having a crush on a female friend and having her ask you for your male friend's number so they can hook up for some sex. I can't speak for anyone else, but I wouldn't be all "Sure, let me get that for you, I don't mind if he shoves his dick right into your various orifices. I'm cool with that! Yup! Here's that number! Have some good purely physical, no-strings-attached sex, now!"
View attachment 521104
Sure, I get where you're comming from. I would act in a similar way as you in that situation, but I don't think Quinn would. See what she does in her bedroom scene this episode. She's totally ok with having sex with you until you try to kiss her. I think that's because that would add feelings to that situation, and that she's not ok with. As if kissing would be a bigger commitment that sex, as weird as it may sound. With this in mind it would make sense that she's jealous of serious partners and not ONSs and the like.

VQueS

Sep 15, 2019
So, any idea how many chapters are planned? I'm guessing between 6-12, possibly 8 is my guess. Some people day that the fact that each episode being 0.1-2-3 means there will be ten episodes but uh that's not how it works for other games so I'm curious if anything was released.

About the main girls. There are few clear ones: Maya, Josy, Jill, Isabella, Sage.

Seems like Quinn and Jade are shaping up to be main girls in the end too, I think. Hopefully Envy too. I like her.
1579380898495.png

LP83

Engaged Member
Oct 13, 2016
Another damn great update!!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Sure, I get where you're comming from. I would act in a similar way as you in that situation, but I don't think Quinn would. See what she does in her bedroom scene this episode. She's totally ok with having sex with you until you try to kiss her. I think that's because that would add feelings to that situation, and that she's not ok with. As if kissing would be a bigger commitment that sex, as weird as it may sound. With this in mind it would make sense that she's jealous of serious partners and not ONSs and the like.
maybe for her species a kiss activates their praying mantis modus operandi, and they have to eat their mate.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Seems like Quinn and Jade are shaping up to be main girls in the end too
What I would give to have Jade but I think with regards to these two I think they are only for storytelling purposes and nothing more but who knows DPC may change his mind.

it would be possible that quinn put them on the menu in order to make them break up with MC if he orders
Knowing Quinn she would say it just to get a reaction from the MC but I can't see Maya and Josy accepting that idea.

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
Interesting thoughts.

About Tommy; I think he just doesn't want her ruining his college experience. That's directly stated by him at a few points already, and he worries she'll snitch like she did when they were growing up, and thus ruin his fun. I do suspect he's not as bad as he's been portrayed and he's secretly very protective of Josy. I have little doubt he will snap on Quinn if she tries to include her in her menu.

On Derek; you're right and it's hinted at in numerous points in game. The teachers all believe he's a genius, as stated by Isabella, and the MC discounts it out of hand since he knows he cheats. The biggest clue of course is during one of the debates he gets into in the feminism class, where his actual argument displays understanding of the issue and he provides knowledgeable rebuttals to his partner's assertions.

Finally on Zoey; I believe she most definitely will return, but I don't think it will be on an exclusive to Jill route. She's going to be a big obstacle thrown in the way of any love interest that is actually pursuing the MC. The only girl that even knows about her is Isabella, so it'll be interesting how her approach will differ in regards to every other girl when it comes to getting past whatever drama Zoey's return stirs up.
Regarding Derek didn't Maya state that Derek cheated his way through High School, Derek isn't retarded or anything but I wouldn't overhype his intelligence

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
To cause a bit of chao or not...hmm...fuck it lets do it. As much as I love Quinn, I kinda wish her model what this gal right here. (From Halfway House by Az) Just saying. Kinda have a thing for blue haired, tatted up and pierce girls. (Thank you Chloe Price)

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
Arieth, Bella, Jill Sage
Wanted to include Bella in the threesome but I don't want to share her even with another woman. I have something special planned for her. A quiet anal session in the pool with a glass of wine
Blowjob: Heather. Anal: Quinn. Threesome: Sage and Arieth. ;)

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes