name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
With Quinn for sure, and the foundation is there with Riona as well for that matter, but Jade? I mean, I can see it, but that one would be a very complicated "full" relationship to get working. Shitloads of sneaking around, and a very, very likely bad end.
I mean yes but which one of the other relationships is simple?

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
but Jade? I mean, I can see it, but that one would be a very complicated "full" relationship to get working. Shitloads of sneaking around, and a very, very likely bad end.
I'd be all in the risk would be worth it for the rewards and I can only hope cumming inside her and asking her if she was on the pill or not would have some significance :p

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
there's a logical explanation... she had to bargain the top for a bag of Jolly Weed
Heh, funny, but something tells me you don't appreciate how expensive the good shit is, and that's all she smokes, so it would either have to be a small-ass bag or she really ripped someone off with that top.
Example : the ounce I literally just bought cost $260, and that's actually a phenomenally good price for top-shelf stuff that would normally be closer to $360. That's one hell of an expensive top. :LOL:

I mean yes but which one of the other relationships is simple?
This...this is a very good point and I have no counter-argument. :unsure: :LOL:

OFT

Jan 6, 2020
This game has seriously fucked with my head. I find myself assigning DIK points to everyday shit.

+1 DIK for hauling all the groceries in one trip from the car to the house
-1 DIK for taking two or more trips

+1 DIK for showing a client why their request is unreasonable
-1 DIK for just doing what they ask without talking back

And so on...

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
My crush and love for blue haired, tatted up girls might be the end of me.
for me it started with Septerra's core.... but back on topic....
what was the official buisness Sage had to deal with... and how come everyone is so hostile to Arieth.... she's fun and just because no one can satisfy her, she gets a bad reputation.... and the look she gave MC during the game... almost made me feel bad when MC turned the dildo... that should give +10 DiK points

android3231

Jan 29, 2019
Why do the HOTs need money?
We don't have enough information right now so let's see what we actually know:
It's a lot of money
It's not for a free tuition
Only Quinn, Riona and Sage talk about it
Is it diamond dildo?
Is it for a surgery to make Quinn a boy and she will then become Geralt?
Is Arieth secretly a spawn of devil with ultimate goal to infect everyone with crabs?
Who knows
3ets04.png

Traitus

Aug 6, 2017
This game has seriously fucked with my head. I find myself assigning DIK points to everyday shit.

+1 DIK for hauling all the groceries in one trip from the car to the house
-1 DIK for taking two or more trips

+1 DIK for showing a client why their request is unreasonable
-1 DIK for just doing what they ask without talking back

And so on...
Mind if I ask what's your current score?

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Here's hoping our slide over baby hour turned into slide in a baby moment.
I guess you got the happy ending with a pregnant Rena in AL,am I correct?
you made my day.... toss a coin to your witcher
Is Arieth secretly a spawn of devil with ultimate goal to infect everyone with crabs?
Who knows
as far as we know, she's the one being infected... why? DPC hates redheads

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
I guess you got the happy ending with a pregnant Rena in AL,am I correct?

as far as we know, she's the one being infected... why? DPC hates redheads
Maybe... And if DPC hates redheads why are there redheads in the game? If that was the case, we won't be fuck budding a piece of sage...and probably drunkenly ending up knocking one out with Arieth... -shivers-

• Thinking Face
Reactions: battamilk

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
So, on the end of Episode 3 when you ask out Jill, there's an option to ask yourself why you do it, - because of Jill or - because of Tybalt. The mod-walkthrough says to pick 'because of Jill', but the official walkthrough says to pick 'because of Tybalt'. Which one is the right option
I think it's just a matter of dik/chick points. You're recognizing your motivation. Is it a romantic interest, or just spiteful tormenting of Tybalt?
and how come everyone is so hostile to Arieth.... she's fun and just because no one can satisfy her, she gets a bad reputation....
It's one thing to have a ravenous sex drive (that's fine and good) - it's another thing entirely to be in competition with major crab fisheries when you're only a single person.

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
If only Isabela had blue hair then, eh? I mean, I guess the bandana helps. :LOL:

what was the official buisness Sage had to deal with
At the moment the working theory is that she was forming an alliance with the ANO preps, but officially, we'll have to wait and see.

and how come everyone is so hostile to Arieth.... she's fun and just because no one can satisfy her, she gets a bad reputation.... and the look she gave MC during the game... almost made me feel bad when MC turned the dildo... that should give +10 DiK points
She's a walking STD factory. She's knowingly spreading crabs (because you can't fucking NOT know you have crabs) and who knows what else all over the place, and honestly from the 2 (I believe?) looks we get, I'm fairly sure she's got some pretty saggy tits. Plus she cheats on her boyfriend. Although her boyfriend is Dawe so...I guess that's actually a point in her favor? Hard to say here.
I get why people like her though, she is very pretty, fun in that whole "totally a sure thing" way, and may actually be a really nice girl, despite being as dumb as a post.

But you know...crab infestation...:sick:

Why do the HOTs need money?
We don't have enough information right now so let's see what we actually know:
It's a lot of money
It's not for a free tuition
Only Quinn, Riona and Sage talk about it
Is it diamond dildo?
Who knows
View attachment 521235
Well the sorority does have expenses, and possibly rent on their house depending on hour B&R handles things. I suspect at least some of the money IS going towards tuition fees as well, although probably not Sage's.

And as I mentioned in my earlier post, good weed aint cheap man. Quinn seems to be the source for selling on-campus, or at least selling to the other HOTs and the DIKs / Tommy, but she has to buy that from a dealer, and it's not like she can have a huge markup or people would buy elsewhere. If she was only turning around and selling it would be one thing, but she and the rest are fairly heavy users too based on the "wake-and-bake" thing they seem to be doing.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes