Thrasherman

Feb 17, 2019
Just finished my CHICK playthrough with both focus for just Jill and for Jill&Bella. Not as fun at parts as the DIK one, but emotionally and otherwise it worths it at the end. Just also gave me some toughts which I'll be doing in a wall of text in the spoiler, making some assumptions for season 2 if anyone wants to discuss that! Btw. I just could not go full on CHICK with every decision, some "checking out's" clearly worth that DIK points and another moments when I felt it more original with my thinking. Even one major DIK choice to beat the jocks at the gym 'cause I feel unnatural to run as a trained martial art's practitioner especially after you have been forced in a fight with Dawe so far. Hopefully that won't ruin things much.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Anyways up to play AL in the upcoming days! Time tu ruin my soul :D

J1215

Dec 15, 2019
Come to think of it, she probably wouldn't have to rely on the HOTs' free tuition if it weren't for the MC to steal all her money on a daily basis... :unsure:
It’s interesting when MC collects money everywhere in rooms (from Maya, Jill, ....), he takes their money or is it just that he has money increased in the game (and those who take money do not decrease). (???)

Jun 21, 2018
Thanks for the answers everyone! very kind of you.

From the official BaDIK guide.
View attachment 521184
Cathy and Camila are side girls, but Envy isn't... I'm sad. I hope DPC has plans to change that if he goes for a longer run. And yeah, Isabella is a goddess and I love her to bits. Didn't like Jill much at first, but everytime I replay I enjoy her more, because you can see how genuine she is. I'm surprised by Camilla being one tbh, and even Cathy if to a lesser level, since it just felt like camilla didnt differ much from the other side chicks like mona except for the frequency her ass was mentioned and cathy arc seems so.. shallow compared to quinn, jade or riona possible one. I guess I shouldn't be surprised by that since Cathy arc has been teased for two episodes now, while DPC LOVES to use Camilla. She had a huge amount of scenes and mentions.

Here's for a successful run of 20 chapters that leaves everyone satisfied.

Last edited:

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
-Josy, Maya, Sage, Quinn and Jill seeing lights flashing at the DiKs mansions and arrive.-
Josy: "What happened?"
Derek: "Tommy heard about you and MC and he tried to fight him."
Maya: "Oh my god...Is MC okay?"
Derek: "Yeah he fine. Just that he is being arrested and taken down. He hit Tommy with his baseball bat."
Jill and Sage: "But MC doesn't have a baseball bat."
Quinn, starting to laugh: "Thats my pervert!"

-Meanwhile in the ambulance, loud cries can be heard from Tommy.-

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
I thought the girl in the photo was Jill sister, not Bella. :unsure: But either way, I love Bella, hell I love all the girls. Even Arieth...in some odd way...
I was actually referring to your avatar, Isabela from DA2. ;)

-Josy, Maya, Sage, Quinn and Jill seeing lights flashing at the DiKs mansions and arrive.-
Derek: "Yeah he fine. Just that he is being arrested and taken down. He hit Tommy with his baseball bat."

Ok, this was damn funny. :ROFLMAO:

battamilk

Mar 23, 2019

MC bludgeoning Tommy with his dildo helmet is something I would very much like to see. :LOL:

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
MC uses Dildo Helmet!!! -Its ineffective- MC uses "baseball bat". -It's Super Effective!-
I feel like I should be making a cockblocking joke here, but dammit, I can't think of one. :(

Edit : Oh wait, here we go!

-Tommy is Cockblocked for 2 turns-

Tommy's turn!

Tommy is stunned and can't move!

MC's turn!

MC uses "Fuck your sister!" - It's super effective!

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes