D

Deleted member 1767426

I'll give you my special deluxo milk. It comes with something really spicy that'll give you the weirdest trip and will make you feel like you are in an alternate dimension where the next season already arrived.
Next thing you know, the game ends with you marrying Derek dressed as a feminist.

Awwjammit

Apr 23, 2019
This may be a question for the66 but I'm not sure. At the end of Season 1 we are supposed to save our game and it will be imported into the 2nd Season whenever it comes out. Will this also be the case for the Android version? Will we be able to transfer our saves even if it is a whole new app?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: battamilk

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
Any advice?
Yes, use a spoiler box for that many images. (y)

So what I suppose, she had been too intimate with Stephen (Jade's husband)
I believe Jade is her "friend" in this context, not Stephen, he just happens to be Jade's husband. I'm fairly certain the "intimacy" mentioned was between Jade and Isabella, not Stephen, but that he was the one that wanted to initiate it to "spice up" their love life based on the conversation during their marital spat (if that's what you call dodging thrown picture frames). He does state he and Isabella haven't done anything, "yet".

At the moment I am playing the following paths
Chick - Isabella's home - threesome with Maya and Josy - main target(s) Jill (and Isabella)
Chick - Isabella's home - friendship with Maya and Josy - main target(s) Jill (and Isabella)
Dik - Sage's home - friendship with Maya and Josy - main target(s) Sage (and Quinn)
Dik - Sage's home - threesome with Maya and Josy - main target Sage
Dik - Derek's home - friendship with Maya and Josy - main targets Sage, Quin, Camila, Envy etc...
Any advice?

Should I start a neutral path?
You've got a lot of saves going at the moment and to be honest, based on what you wrote, I don't know if a "neutral" path would benefit you at all.

-Hex-

Purging Heresy
Donor
Compressor
Sep 18, 2017
So what I suppose, she had been too intimate with Stephen (Jade's husband), so he left their home a long time ago and she hope he come back very soon.
I believe Jade is her "friend" in this context, not Stephen, he just happens to be Jade's husband. I'm fairly certain the "intimacy" mentioned was between Jade and Isabella, not Stephen, but that he was the one that wanted to initiate it to "spice up" their love life based on the conversation during their marital spat (if that's what you call dodging thrown picture frames). He does state he and Isabella haven't done anything, "yet".
I think it might be Jade too: while Burke was chatting with her in the library wasn't she straight up ignorim him? (might be wrong i don't remember well)
But when Cathy and Jade joined us at the table she left as soon as she could without seeming straight up rude

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
I think it might be Jade too: while Burke was chatting with her in the library wasn't she straight up ignorim him? (might be wrong i don't remember well)
But when Cathy and Jade joined us at the table she left as soon as she could without seeming straight up rude
Plot twist: Bella slept with MC's Father.

Last edited:

Triple OG

Aug 28, 2019
Just finished my CHICK playthrough with both focus for just Jill and for Jill&Bella. Not as fun at parts as the DIK one, but emotionally and otherwise it worths it at the end. Just also gave me some toughts which I'll be doing in a wall of text in the spoiler, making some assumptions for season 2 if anyone wants to discuss that! Btw. I just could not go full on CHICK with every decision, some "checking out's" clearly worth that DIK points and another moments when I felt it more original with my thinking. Even one major DIK choice to beat the jocks at the gym 'cause I feel unnatural to run as a trained martial art's practitioner especially after you have been forced in a fight with Dawe so far. Hopefully that won't ruin things much.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Anyways up to play AL in the upcoming days! Time tu ruin my soul :D
I feel your pain I can understand why a Chick run at times seems underwhelming.
The 2 main reasons it is hard for me to do a Chick run.
1. Hard to say no to some nice ladies especially if I can still date Jill/Bella on DIK path
2. Most importantly I love to throw them hands brawler style
Can't wait for the eventual rematch vs Chad
Winner takes all and Sage's ass is on the line :LOL:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DarrowtheGold

Oct 19, 2019
Well it's a real issue if you are going to be going after Arieth(Which you dam well should be! :KEK:)
But that raises the question who do you think would be outside of Arieth? I might be biased here but I don't think there is anyone outside of Arieth at this point in time who would be infected.
My guess would be anyone who might be needle sharing, Quinn, Riona which could potentially translate to a peer pressure plotline with the pledges. This could also mean the Jocks infecting someone via steroid abuse/needle sharing then sexually transmitting it.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes