Traitus

Aug 6, 2017
Speaking of lists
Maybe mine is not as impressive as Buttsmarnn , Monetauro and -Hex- `s or just as impressive because 100% committed but in different way,anyway it is a list nonetheless
1.Quinn in the morning...twice
2.Quinn at launch break,hope we`ll make it in time
3.Quinn at night...till I pass out :love:
I don't think Quinn's fan of scheduling her sex life, she is more of a free spirit. Plust too many steps, try something like:
1.Quinn

-Hex-

Purging Heresy
Donor
Compressor
Sep 18, 2017
She looked a little uncomfortable when those two arrived that's for sure, but I think we can assume that Burke has tried it on with Bella the guy is just sleaze and she probably would rather just avoid both Stephen and Jade.
It could be, after all this is pure speculation on my part :Kappa:
Hahaha, dude,I like crack theories too, but this one is a bit too much:ROFLMAO: cuz you know, daddy is reserved for Derek.:devilish:
tenor (13).gif

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
I don't think Quinn's fan of scheduling her sex life, she is more of a free spirit. Plust too many steps, try something like:
1.Quinn
I would tend to agree. Plus, you will be flat broke with the amount of times you'd be wanting to have sex with her so...

Thrasherman

Feb 17, 2019
She looked a little uncomfortable when those two arrived that's for sure, but I think we can assume that Burke has tried it on with Bella the guy is just sleaze and she probably would rather just avoid both Stephen and Jade.
In the dinner at her place it comes out clear she is no fan of Jade and not willing to share her toughts with us. Only if the MC could be capable of telling her Jade acts Mrs. Robinson on her :D I'm sure if he'd tell her Jade's flashing stuff she would be up to go a bit more open, but that is just a guess.
In my oppinion Stephen clearly tried to give Bella's dog a bone(er) but I'm mostly sure he not succeeded. If he would then why on Earth would Bella be this pent up to fall for MC out of her sexual self control? he is clearly unsatisfied for months or mostly ear or years... I tend to believe that she knows some dirty stuff about Jade. That woman is a real predator (just how I like Mrs Burke ;) )

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
I'll give you my special deluxo milk. It comes with something really spicy that'll give you the weirdest trip and will make you feel like you are in an alternate dimension where the next season already arrived.
Next thing you know, the game ends with you marrying Derek dressed as a feminist.
If this is one of your fantasies, don't include me in them

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes