Quinn`s legs are no1
Quinn`s hair are no1
Quinn is no1
:love:
or like this
So...
View attachment 501071
This is how it looks from my pov

Even though I like a lot of Pink`s characters for different reasons and I do appreciate them also for different reasons,the difference between how I feel about Quinn and everyone else...is just...I mean...there`s just no competition for my heart :KEK:
:KEK:

Jun 21, 2018
Hmmm. Seems like the game will last at least the entire freshman year, what with the Jock's big competition coming next year, and I'm pretty sure it will be if not the main star of an episode, def one of the big stars. Christmas Break and Springbreak will hopefully mini-arcs, the former for deepening your relationship with your chosen girl(s) and the latter for FRAT SHENANIGANS

So, what are the favored theories on Chad's lover. DPC seems to be laying it on thick he is gay or the love isn't exactly some normal girl. Gay would be cliche, but nothing wrong with well done cliches and this is a big love letter to the American Pie revival of Teen Comedy. Might be the lover is trans or something similar, or a 'forbidden' something.

Replaying you start realizing how we barely scratched the surface on the world created for this game. The Jocks featured the most besides the DIKs, and there's still a lot there to see. The nerds aren't explored at all almost, and I get the feeling that the DIK path will lead to the MC banging the nerdy girlfriend of the president. Preppies will also likely be explored way more with Jill coming more into focus, Tybalt and his parents will probably get focus (their relationship), the preppy who seems like he lost a sister might feature in a moral choice quandary, and more. Excited!

Also, I saw DPC isn't active here anymore. Shame. Something happened?

Reactions: Triple OG
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes