-Hex-

Purging Heresy
Donor
Compressor
Sep 18, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
i very well hope so :KEK:
cause if not i'll smack the damn list out of her hands

I feel I should speak up here as I'm what you might call a "convert" of sorts. I used to hold views very similar (although different as well) to yours in regards to Quinn.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Agree with basically everything you said

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Jacob said something about why it's a bad idea to get involved with Sage, something about Chad being just one reason to stay clear.
So there's that.
I keep forgetting about that could also be something to that, a bad idea because of Chad and her family perhaps? :unsure: but as i said what do we actually know about Sage? she is Hot's president and has a thing for the MC and wants to learn guitar pretty basic so far.

Joermundgand

Jul 22, 2019
I keep forgetting about that could also be something to that, a bad idea because of Chad and her family perhaps? :unsure: but as i said what do we actually know about Sage? she is Hot's president and has a thing for the MC and wants to learn guitar pretty basic so far.
But wasn't allowed to learn to play guitar because it wasn't fancy enough.
Also she's unwilling to ask for financial support from her familiy so she must have some reason for that.

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
is there a pegging, strapon scene?
No. There are some "hidden" renders you can collect in the game that involve Quinn and Maya using a strapon, but that's it.

Dawe is a nobody so I'd rule him out, but I'd agree between Jill or Sage it's most likely Jill that is the Royce although we don't really know much about Sage and her background we know more about Jill now than we do her.
I'm inclined to say Sage is the Royce. There's the aforementioned scene where Jacob warns the MC at the party, but also the fact that Chad comes to her after he's been removed from the Alphas asking for her help with the whole thing and she says she'll see what she can do. She obviously has some pull with the school.

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
Derek's theory about certain people being given special treatment is more prevalent than ever with Rusty's reveal about being a Burgmeister. Who knows who else comes from some noble family.

Last edited:

Joermundgand

Jul 22, 2019
So after season 1
we have these stats for max points with girls :)

Maya - 25
Sage - 18
Josy - 16
Isabella - 13
Jill - 9

all that points spent on Maya for nothing... :cautious:
and the best girl has only 9 :mad:
So far, Season two is without Hell week which means that being less Dickish will be rewarded.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: M.Sato

Buttsmarnnn

Sep 18, 2019
Isn't she also the girl in the toilet, when you want a free dish from Quinn? :D
I think the girl in the toilet is Minny or Wendy, one of Derek's favourite discussion partners.
Close but no Cigar's my Son's. Minny is the one from the Gloryhole incident. Wendy is Derek's fav Gender Studies Partner. Dany is the one who approaches you and Jade during a friendly handshake under the desk.
All of these characters have their own Bios in the phone now.
is there a pegging, strapon scene?
Now we're talking! :KEK:. But no. No pegging scenes. Or strap on scenes.
i very well hope so :KEK:
cause if not i'll smack the damn list out of her hands
Oh I hope so too and by the look of things she's going all out on hers. Taking Jacob and Derek at the same time. Jamie and Leon at the same time. :KEK:
Really annoyed by the fact that the MC pussied out on the "Spin the Dildo" scene.

Last edited:

TomPhan

Jan 1, 2019
Anyone else like to do one main playthrough during their first time through wherein you dont revert your choices or do any reloads and live with the consequences?
I like to do that, but in my main playthrough I felt like DPC fucked me over by having Josy (and Maya) reject me although I was probably close to max relationship points with Josy and had not been messing around with other girls... Apparently what Josy didn't like about my MC were things like leaving Steve to cry on his own. You know, the guy she slapped for groping her butt.

...Yeah, I've kinda given up on "living with the consequences" after that. :ROFLMAO:

Sc4r1etz

Sep 28, 2019
Does anyone have saves for more scenes? I played on CHIK route

also, question can we have sex with Bella yet?

Joermundgand

Jul 22, 2019
I agree that the DIKs also hold a fair share of the blame for those two things, especially for locking him out of their house while naked, but Quinn's actions during the cumpetition are still reprehensible. She personally requests you, and then breaks the rules in order to try to make you lose. You can win the competition if don't stop Quinn, so you would definitely win if she plays by the rules. So the condom thing is entirely on her. And let's not forget that the scene right before this one is of Quinn sharing a needle while doing hard drugs. That's a very good reason to avoid having unprotected sex with Quinn all on its own right there, never mind the fact that I can't stand her.

She's still a terrible person in the latest chapters. Her liking the main character doesn't make her a good person. Her being nice to a guy she's attracted to and who allows her to walk all over him and treat him like dirt doesn't endear Quinn to me at all. Especially since she knees him in the crotch if he turns her down. Quinn is still selfish, spiteful, and violent in this latest chapter. She's still lashing out at Maya and Josy, and she even slaps Riona across the face at one point. I don't think Quinn is getting nearly enough flak for all the things she's doing. Imagine if someone like Tybalt behaved like Quinn.

What if Tybalt suddenly grabbed Jill and kissed her the way that Quinn did to Maya? What if Tybalt jumped Jill from behind, wrestled her to his bed and demanded that she dry hump him the way that Quinn did to the MC? What if Tybalt then struck Jill when she refused him? What kind of outrage do you think we'd see here then? Would people say that he's just a little rough around the edges?

You're probably not the best person to ask, since you said you didn't like Quinn, but I doubt I'd ever get a straight answer from anyone that does like her.
She's a disaster in the making, people keep trying to indicate that this or that person is AL Leah 2.0 which is funny because the main suspect is obviously Quinn, she's already bullying the fuck out of Maya when she suspects the MC is into her, she's not going to happy with any character who's involved romantically with the MC.

Last edited:

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
So after season 1
we have these stats for max points with girls :)

Maya - 25
Sage - 18
Josy - 16
Isabella - 13
Jill - 9

all that points spent on Maya for nothing... :cautious:
and the best girl has only 9 :mad:
Not surprising since most of Season 1 was spent on the whole Maya & Josy situation. I just hope Season 2 focuses more on the plot and important aspects of the story and not forced dates with Maya and or Josy for those that aren't romancing them.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes