Iruna.

Oct 24, 2019
All of my yes.
We need to be talking about Season 2, Karen Rebecca FUCKING Johnson, Cathy, The DIK Path and The LIST.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I see some minor inconsistencies in your "LIST". You included Ida, but not Linda?! How could you, you monster! I thought you were supposed to be DIK material, I guess not. What a disgrace you are to this family, I'm immensely disappointed by your actions, Father.

DarrowtheGold

Oct 19, 2019
While a bit guttered about the lack of Bella interactions outside of picking her to stay with i was pretty damn pleased with the episode, i keep seeing the HOTS-Preps theory being floated and i agree with it, im just glad my MC was able to get closer to Sage before it happened now i can finally figure out how Jade managed to create fucking Tybalt, all while trying to progress my story with Sage and hopefully we get more Quinn and Riona, This wait for the next few months isnt going to be fun dammit.

Also how sure are we about the AIDS thing? Like is it a definite or just a theory?

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
I've probably missed something obvious, but when Sage and Quinn are discussing expanding and money issues, Quinn hints that Sage could get the money form a different source, and Sage gets upset about it. Is she also from a rich/influential family like Rusty and Jill? :unsure:
It seems so.

look_skywalker

Oct 13, 2019
All of my yes.
We need to be talking about Season 2, Karen Rebecca FUCKING Johnson, Cathy, The DIK Path and The LIST.
BTW, who's Dany? I mean, I know she's Jamie's girlfriend and he's always having some problems with her that he discusses with the others, but really, do we ever see her in the game?

Buttsmarnnn

Sep 18, 2019
I see some minor inconsistencies in your "LIST". You included Ida, but not Linda?! How could you, you monster! I thought you were supposed to be DIK material, I guess not. What a disgrace you are to this family, I'm immensely disappointed by your actions, Father.
I could never remember her name. I was too busy looking at her tits :KEK: But thanks for that on the list she goes!
Also how sure are we about the AIDS thing? Like is it a definite or just a theory?
Well it's a real issue if you are going to be going after Arieth(Which you dam well should be! :KEK:)
But that raises the question who do you think would be outside of Arieth? I might be biased here but I don't think there is anyone outside of Arieth at this point in time who would be infected.
BTW, who's Dany? I mean, I know she's Jamie's girlfriend and he's always having some problems with her that he discusses with the others, but really, do we ever see her in the game?
Purple haired chick from Gender Studies. The one who comes along asking about Gender Identity while your getting a handy from Jade :KEK:

Monetauro

Nov 18, 2019

look_skywalker

Oct 13, 2019
if you are on a DIK route and you want Jill, well that's just sad...
i mean look at this :giggle:

View attachment 520699
I like Jill, I just wish the game would give you this scene based on your relationship with her, not on the affinity. I know there's gotta be something that affinity affects, but it doesn't seem quite reasonable.
It's not hard to do a playthrough with Chick affinity for her, but some of Chick choices wouldn't feel natural.

Monetauro

Nov 18, 2019
I forgot about our lord and savior @Coriolan I guess you're right Brother. Back onto the list she goes!

By the way, who is this Linda? :censored:
With DPC getting close to his goal of getting licensed music, does anyone think of anything you'd like to hear in the game?

I think I found MC/Bella's song, seems something she would listen: View attachment 520613

Renato Russo?

===============
By the way, just to be clear, my previous comment is quite the opposite.
KnightTheReaper and I closed a fellowship yesterday. Right KnightTheReaper?

And Jill's part, she was so sweet there that it even gave me a stomachache. :HideThePain:

-Hex-

Purging Heresy
Donor
Compressor
Sep 18, 2017

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
if you are on a DIK route and you want Jill, well that's just sad...
Well that's never going to work out she'd ditch you pretty fast if that was the case besides you could never be a dik to Jill not after how she has been with the MC how many women that you hardly know will let you share a bed with them right away :p I'd say she is worth it.

Knight_BP

Developer Of Broken Promises
Game Developer
Aug 23, 2019
By the way, just to be clear, my previous comment is quite the opposite.
KnightTheReaper and I closed a fellowship yesterday. Right KnightTheReaper?

And Jill's part, she was so sweet there that it even gave me a stomachache. :HideThePain:
I'm too tired to think, just tell me to fuck off or be your Dominc Torreto and you be my Brian O'Connor

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes