Jun 21, 2018
Sooo... Bella used to sleep around with a friend. Possibly Jill (Bella's picture on Jill's drawer makes me think) or, more likely, Jill's sister.

Bella's husband left the house for a long time but she expects him to comeback, meaning he's around and kicking (probably). I don't know why but creepy military man makes me think he was or is in the military.

She did something wrong and got caught by him which created the conflict that set them apart, and made him leave permanently until now.

MC hints that Bella's mental state is incredibly unhealthy, and that her tears for her husband/cheating are not normal but a development of that mental state. Which means that there's more to this than mere estrangement and Bella might be in a delusional state or state of denial over the situation involving him.

The mysterious always locked room right by her bathroom will likely hold answers, or partial answers, to who he is.

Hmmm. Lots of pieces to jiggle. I'm genuinely gripping my chair here because Isabella is love and I really don't want to deal obligatory with bad endings.

ogar nightelf

Jun 30, 2019
Just turn one fetish off if you aren't into it. :)
Wait hold up! You can turn off a fetish? How come my version of this site doesn't know about that? It lets me filter and search for specific fetishes or key phrases showing me all the games with that given fetish(es) but I don't see anywhere to get rid of any specific ones.
Of course if I were to find that option I would probably only be left with 5 or 6 games to choose from.

Jun 21, 2018
Oh yeah. Any word of God wether the rich evil grandpa of the MC will make an appearance? He'd be an interesting addendum and would certainly throw a new wrench into things, and would give some spotlight to the MC past and the father, who I like. But it could easily turn bad into one of those cliche "sudden inheritance/adoption/long lost relative finds you and makes you Uber rich"

Buttsmarnnn

Sep 18, 2019
MC's mom! MC's mom! MC's mom!

Let's go Lynette! Let's go Lynette!
There is nothing more fair than completing the show of "the life of MC", showing the part of his conception. Just saying.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
No joke I really hope Derek and the MC get to keep the Dildo Helmet. It's too dam good to throw away and at this point I'd feel like something would be missing if they were to do a scene together without it. Maybe I'm just crazy :KEK:

Buttsmarnnn

Sep 18, 2019
Hmmm i don´t know if that would be a good idea ... i got ASAP a real stupid Picture in my Head when i was reading your text with keeping the Helmet ...

Derek fucking Tommys Ass with the Dildo-Helmet and MC behind Derek with the Real Deal :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
I don't know why you got that in your head. And I don't know if I want to know how you got that in your head :KEK:
But if your goal was to make me spit my drink out at the monitor. Congrats you accomplished that my good man :LUL:

Buttsmarnnn

Sep 18, 2019
Oh right! she has a bio on the phone, so she's not going to be just an extra...
That's when you find out Wendy and Minny also have Bio's in the Phone :KEK:
But I wasn't raised a quitter! So both of them are on the list!
Youngsters these days.
Look I got "Double Team X Girl with X Guy" and "Double Team Arieth with X Guy" on my list* But that's as far as I'm going on my list* of challenges :KEK:

Last edited:

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Sooo... Bella used to sleep around with a friend. Possibly Jill (Bella's picture on Jill's drawer makes me think) or, more likely, Jill's sister.
No, I don't think she'd go that far I think what happened it has something to do with the Burkes, As it's been mentioned a lot Jade probably asked her to join in with Stephen and we know Bella thought about it but in turn rejected in and wanted nothing to do with them and I think it's been like that ever since.

Monetauro

Nov 18, 2019
Derek fucking Tommys Ass with the Dildo-Helmet and MC behind Derek with the Real Deal :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Junior: Youngsters these days. ---Monetauro: Right?! What's wrong with this generation?!
Look I got "Double Team X Girl with X Guy" and "Double Team Arieth with X Guy" But that's a little much even my list of challenges :KEK:

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes