M.Sato

Jul 4, 2018
That means every girl except Josy and Riona are above average height- a bit of a stretch

Summary: All Americans, 20+ (N= m:5,232 f:5,547, Median= m:175.6 cm (5 ft 9 in) f:161.9 cm (5 ft 3 1⁄2 in))
Maybe DAZ models are inherently tall, maybe Swedish perspective is a bit over the top, maybe everyone is vampire...

Maybe You Vampire Too.gif

slackster

Feb 1, 2017
After smoking weed:
Afterdope.PNG

Maybe its nothing but seems odd to go to the effort add the redness in the eyes for no reason

Dumitas

Game Developer
Nov 22, 2019
My last evolution of Lynette ;)

View attachment 522051
Nice, I always wonder you use G3 or G8 because I know that most of DPC models are G3 or used to be, I don't know, some looks really similar downloadable models (with some tweaks), with a good rendering it's hard to tell because there is no quality difference.

danteVasquex

Jun 29, 2017
Not sure if anyone has mentioned this already but if you hated the fact that the dev is seemingly forcing you off the Josy/Maya path for no reason(for picking the obviously more fun DIK path) you can edit update4.rpy during the ifs to force yourself back on the path this should be useful for jill aswell.

Daver

Jan 24, 2019
Can you get threesome with Maya and Josy on Dik route?
yes I can, I have avoid Quinn during the game (but her proposal to make sex with Camila in the bathroom), for example at the end of 3rd part (right?) I stayed with Maya (sex scene with her) instead to go to Quinn for a threesome with her and Riona

Jun 21, 2018
Something about Quinn makes me wanna impregnate her to get back at her for being a b.
No, I don't think she'd go that far I think what happened it has something to do with the Burkes, As it's been mentioned a lot Jade probably asked her to join in with Stephen and we know Bella thought about it but in turn rejected in and wanted nothing to do with them and I think it's been like that ever since.
i stand by the fact she never slept with a friend and that line is taken out of context.

The scene in question where that line appears only occurs if Bella considers the MC a “friend”. If you’ve won her over. It doesn’t make any sense that in an internal monologue only about the MC she throws in a random thought of someone else.

I maintain the flow of that line is her saying she shouldn’t be messing around with young students, or a friend. Those aren’t two separate people it’s her affirming the MC is a friend. She’s got twice the reason not to be messing about with him.

Again, this line only occurs if you pass one of the most convoluted checks in the game and win Bella over. Only MC’s she actively likes see this line. I think it’s entirely about him and there no sordid past where Bella got with a friend.

This also means her character is better defined. She doesn’t want to cheat, she cried when she kissed MC. It dilutes her trait of being faithful to her husband but torn at being attracted to the MC if she’s off getting with random friends or the Burkes.
(1) Isn't intimate with friends either + I've stopped it - phrasing heavily implies continuous action that was interrupted, even if it does allow for action that were stoped before they were concluded, it makes much more sense if it's the former imo.

And for all of this to be about the Burkes,it would need to be that Isabella considered both Jade and Stephen her friends. And it really doesn't seem that Bella ever considered either of them actual friends, nor there's any hint about from her, Jade or Jill. In fact, both Jade and Isabella treat each other like they know each other a bit and don't like each other that much. There's no hint of a broken friendship or anything of the like. It's considerably more convoluted that she somewhat considers the Burke's friends, refused their approaches, broke their friendship despite a desire to it and then hid everything than what the phrase originally implies - in the past she used to indulge, and now she doesn't, and this indulgence might be the reason of the fallout.

(2) If she cried solely due to the unfaithfulness, than the MC wouldn't have commented on how she needed help at the end of episode 3. He understands partially it's about cheating that she's crying, and yet that's not what he focus on. So, unless the MC is being super dramatic and plain wrong, there's way more to her crying than guilt at cheating. There's real mental issues or something equally serious for him of all people to talk about help.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes