Jun 21, 2018
I love and hate this game at the same time.

Gives you too much exposition to some of the girls like Maya and Josy and than plot twist they are a lesbian couple with one being full lesbian and the other probably bisexual, I feel like the MC was used by both of them and I feel sympathetic for Maya but in the long run I don't see why you should stick to them, the MC will always be a 3rd wheel even if it is a game and not reality there is no real outcome of that kind of relationship.

The only wife material in this game is Isabella the thing is she is already married and has a ton of baggage but in all honesty she is the only one that actually makes me excited to see her.

And a small rant, there are too many girls on the chick route, everyone except Sage is on that chick route neutral or chick affinity, and no Quinn is side girl
In my opinion you're misunderstanding a few things about this game:

(i) Way I see it, everyone in the Maya/Josy route kinda sucked, but were also at a moment of huge emotional pressure, and yet, their feelings seem to be genuine. It takes two to cheat, and the MC was happy to cheat with Josy and keep going with Maya. This entire route, I feel, is an attempt by DCP to build a genuine FFM relationship that doesn't revolve solely or mostly around the male. There was a relationship there already, and the MC is being introduced as a third wheel and all the challenges that entails. He can make it work, or not. This is much more uh realistic, imo at least, than the usual 'two hot chicks happen to be somewhat bissexual, are kinda friends, and agree with sharing MC because reasons'. That this is an emotional mess and the MC could find himself as a third wheel is all on purpose by DCP to give depth and complexity to this usual male fantasy.

(ii) Another thing I think is on purpose is the lack of deep relationships in the DIK route. Being a DIK is all about being a Fratbro to varied levels of extreme - to really live college life as the movies would lead you to believe. So you got way more options for shallow encounters and even shallow relationships (You get a way more interesting chemistry with all the HOT girls and Strippers, who show you another side (if not a very complex one) but less for deeper, more romantic ones. The only main girl in the DIK side, plus the main side girls - Quinn and Rionna, possibly Jade and Camilla - are all about living like that too, and sexual freedom of some kind (which is for very few people). The MC and the girls themselves face/will likely face the questions where 'just doing for fun' and 'love' begins and ends, how they feel about it, how they feel about giving up their 'fun' life and views for something deeper (or in Jade's case, taking huge risks), and thus we will see relationships that will be developed in a less traditional, more freewheeling way - Quinn is Quinn, Riona and Camila are unapologetic sluts even if Riona quiet moments show a lot of interesting glimpses, and Sage is desperate for sexual daring and experimentation.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I'm thinking the gym location opens up in season two, it's a distinct possibility, the MC has to get some exercise after all that alcohol.
I wonder which characters will be available in that location, perhaps a little Camilla action?
Hope we finally get some more scenes with the hot but forgotten Gym receptionist I hope she wasn't just given that one scene for nothing would be such a waste of a milf.

Buttsmarnnn

Sep 18, 2019
Hope we finally get some more scenes with the hot but forgotten Gym receptionist I hope she wasn't just given that one scene for nothing would be such a waste of a milf.
Forgotten? She's on the list.
But looking at those Camila special renders in the gym.... I hope we do take advantage of all the facilities of the college. Perhaps get some one on one help with Gym Receptionist :BootyTime:

M.Sato

Jul 4, 2018
Don't disagree on that. Seems like MC is making her stop being so defensive/in denial about what happened, and, specially, her own feelings - her loneliness, isolation, denying her own desires for companionship of emotional and sexual kind. I think that is possibly one way to look at the protagonist telling us he should've looked for help for her - she was breaking down and needed something better than a clueless teen to help her, but hopefully things got ok in the end. She's certainly dealing with things better than Jade (or sage)...
This is likely a stretch, but what if this plot line is not the story of how MC helped Bella overcome her past and insecurities, but, instead, how her past put her on an inevitable path to future tragedy? What if this isn't about something that happened, but something that will happen? What if future MC would have gotten help not for her, but from her?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Esp``

Aug 21, 2019
Forgotten? She's on the list.
But looking at those Camila special renders in the gym.... I hope we do take advantage of all the facilities of the college. Perhaps get some one on one help with Gym Receptionist :BootyTime:
Exactly.. Especially those gym renders with Camilla hyped me up. Her hair tied up is so much better than her usual style. hairs up.png
I admit I'm a bit of hair tied up type of guy, but honestly this is just superior to her usual style.
Can't wait for some gym action :devilish:

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes