Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Well first of all, campus. Slovakia doesn't have campuses. The schools are just "on the street". And if you want to live in an apartment building with other students you literally have to go to a school that is on the other end of the country
I dunno, but here in Russia we haven't any fraternities in college to team with. Everyone seem to do own things, ofc there are buddies, but nothing like team work like in Being A DIK.
I was referring to the college buddy comment.

Jun 21, 2018
My biggest gripe about this is that we're supposed to believe that there is this strong bond between Josy and Maya, but from everything we've learned so far I just don't see it...
  • Had it not been for some freak coincidence that made Josy Maya's roommates, there is hardly any reason to believe they would have reconciled at all, at least not yet.
  • After the MC left, they supposedly spent a lot of time talking to each other and tried to work things out, but it still took the help of the MC for them to truely reconcile.
  • Both of them seem to care for the MC a lot, and are pretty open about it (even Jade noticed there was some drama between Maya and MC), yet we are supposed to believe that Maya and Josy never talked about the MC to each other...? And even if they did, apparently neither of them could be bothered to admit to their cheating.
In my opinion, the MC being the third wheel would not be that much of an issue if it wasn't for how shallow the relationship between wheels no. 1 and 2 has been portrayed.
(i) People usually don't talk about their affairs much, due to paranoia, or friends they have feelings for, specially with their SO.

(ii) This game is full of contrived coincidences. Most stories are, or else things would take an eternity to move on. Josy being Tommy's sister, Derek being Maya's twin and our maggot brother and her being the first person we met, we meeting him just when we needed a room. You either nitpick everything or roll with all but the truly egregious ones.

(iii) They might, or might not. That's how relationships work. DCP didn't do a good job fleshing out their relationship much. The flashback was supposed to do but (I) it was dull, (II) it didnt make clear what their relationship was like before the camping, so much I thought they were already dating by then almost till the end, (III) we mostly got Maya's pov but nothing on Josy's pov on why she kissed Maya, what was it like for her, etc.

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
Yeah, I don't find any reason other than Quinn recognized Josie so she decided not to allow her in the HOTs being such obvious HOT material, even Lily says she would be a good addition for the Pink Rose.
Well she started out their conversation by calling Quinn short, despite being a midget herself, and she IS very "chipper", which is annoying as fuck to some people (myself, and apparently Quinn, included). If you think about it, yes, Josy is very attractive physically, but how many of the HOTs are all sunshine, rainbows and unicorns personality-wise? Arieth? I can't think of a single other one or any of their pledges with a similar personality.

Not saying you're wrong, maybe she really does dislike her because of the MC, but I think it's more because of who Josy is and how she acts.

Well after every replay i think the same thing ... What would be the Look in Karen Rebecca Johnsons Face if MC wipped out his cock in the class :ROFLMAO:
At this point, a switch would be flipped. Karen Rebecca Johnson would grab the MC and drag him to the library, rip off her clothes revealing some fetish bondage gear, yell to the stunned nerds that are present in Latin that she wants an audience for what's about to happen to preserve it for history, and proceed to get the MC to fuck her doggy-style while screaming far louder than 44db about how she wants him to milk her udders after she gives birth to his baby at the age of 19 years and 11 months which is coincidentally exactly how old her veterinarian grandmother was when she got pregnant with her mother.

Not sure if anyone has mentioned this already but if you hated the fact that the dev is seemingly forcing you off the Josy/Maya path for no reason(for picking the obviously more fun DIK path) you can edit update4.rpy during the ifs to force yourself back on the path this should be useful for jill aswell.

Either that or our boy Derek got a bad case of Pink Eye.
Maybe he went down on Arieth during that threesome with Jacob. :unsure:

Last edited:

Coriolan

Nov 20, 2017
Nice, I always wonder you use G3 or G8 because I know that most of DPC models are G3 or used to be, I don't know, some looks really similar downloadable models (with some tweaks), with a good rendering it's hard to tell because there is no quality difference.
I use the 2 versions I think, G3 or G8, you can always modify a model as you say, what's important though is to find the right skin or something very similar.

Then, in terms of quality, the G8 are more recent, but there are still some very nice models in G3, with nice skins (textures).

By the way, I'd like to thank you all for your "likes", and your messages that go straight to my heart. (y);)

-Hex-

Purging Heresy
Donor
Compressor
Sep 18, 2017
Everyone wants buns in the ovens, me I want slide in a baby hour. Who wants anal anyways? Besides Camila...
Who said anything about anal?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

At this point, a switch would be flipped. Karen Rebecca Johnson would grab the MC and drag him to the library, rip off her clothes revealing some fetish bondage gear, yell to the stunned nerds that are present in Latin that she wants an audience for what's about to happen to preserve it for history, and proceed to get the MC to fuck her doggy-style while screaming far louder than 44db about how she wants him to milk her udders after she gives birth to his baby at the age of 19 years and 11 months which is coincidentally exactly how old her veterinarian grandmother was when she got pregnant with her mother.
oh Lord, now i REALLY want this to happen in the second season :KEK:

-JuNioR-

Sep 16, 2019
Jesus man, I need a smoke after reading this. :LUL:

dav3knight

Oct 1, 2017
Everytime this episode update ... makes me willingly play again at least from previous season ... in order to get chick affinity for example to pursue Jill's path .... but no matter i pursue Chick affinity ... i still kick Dawe and his Jock's pall ... and i think that the next episode will get conflict again with Jocks ... and cant wait to see MC become a badass fighter with DIK jacket of course

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes