UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
Where was this poll?! And who are all the Maya fans because all I usually read are complaints. Was this a poll started here? Been a bit busy with work so I may have missed it a few pages back. lol
Yeah it's a few days old. I'm too lazy to find the original post or who made it, but credit to "that guy".

How can this be?
45 Mayans?
Where are these people?
Right? Fucking Cortes leaving a job unfinished. :sneaky:

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017

Quiet, or he'll come.
name88 My friend you have to see this
What the fuck is wrong with you man?
I discussed Quinn with my creative writing teacher and she believes that Quinn is the best candidate for a death that has any impact on the game...
A) she's the antagonist stirring things up, so the police would certainly suspect MC
2) she's nasty and disgusting.... But de gustibus non disputandum est... so if you like that hellspawn reject, it's your freedom.
3) she has feelings for the MC but is only a side piece provider.....the fat chick on swyper connected with the MC on.a deeper level.... so if Quinn committed suicide and in a letter( she can write, right?)blamed the MC for not loving her... it would shake every other LI even those who hated her.
4) Arieth is more girlfriend material.
And don't act all surprised.... I always hated Quinn... unlike some coat turners....

Thrasherman

Feb 17, 2019
How can this be?
45 Mayans?
Where are these people?
Wondering the same thing especially after the rant against that plot line... also I think Josy is still better than Maya on the inside. She deserves more vote... maybe at least the half of that Mayan votes? :D Anyways Bella and Sage would deserve the second and third place there... the three aces of main girls currently :D

TomPhan

Jan 1, 2019
(i) People usually don't talk about their affairs much, due to paranoia, or friends they have feelings for, specially with their SO.
Yes, I am perfectly aware of that. You're arguing that their behaviour was nothing out of the ordinary, and my point was that their relationship appears to be nothing out the ordinary, so I don't think we're disagreeing here.

If they had mustered up the courage to admit their wrongdoings towards each other, it would have indicated that there is indeed a strong bond between them - but they did not.
(ii) This game is full of contrived coincidences. Most stories are, or else things would take an eternity to move on. Josy being Tommy's sister, Derek being Maya's twin and our maggot brother and her being the first person we met, we meeting him just when we needed a room. You either nitpick everything or roll with all but the truly egregious ones.
My point wasn't that it was a freak coincidence, but rather that they couldn't manage to reconnect by themselves. Again, had they tried to meet up and talk things over, it would have indicated that there's a strong bond between them - but they did not.
(iii) They might, or might not. That's how relationships work. DCP didn't do a good job fleshing out their relationship much. The flashback was supposed to do but (I) it was dull, (II) it didnt make clear what their relationship was like before the camping, so much I thought they were already dating by then almost till the end, (III) we mostly got Maya's pov but nothing on Josy's pov on why she kissed Maya, what was it like for her, etc.
And yet again, that's exactly what I'm trying to say: DPC didn't do a good job fleshing out their relationship. Like I said, nothing implies that there is a special bond between them, and that certainly doesn't help players to accept being the third wheel in this scenario.

-Hex-

Purging Heresy
Donor
Compressor
Sep 18, 2017

Monetauro

Nov 18, 2019

-Hex-

Purging Heresy
Donor
Compressor
Sep 18, 2017
I think it's possibility of her being related to Tybalt that drives people away. Can't blame em tbh
No man it's perfect, it would be another slap to his stupid face!

MC:"Sup man, things with Jill are going great, thanks!"
Tybalt:"..."
MC:"And have you heard the last news? no?"
Tybalt:"What"
MC:"ok, hear this, i've been banging your mom as of late she's great!"
Tybalt:" :WutFace:"
MC:"ok, gotta go, bye :KEK:"

It'd be great! :KEK:

Last edited:

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
No man it's perfect, it would be another slap to his stupid face!

MC:"Sup man, things with Jill are going great, thanks!"
Tybalt:"..."
MC:"And have you heard the last news? no?"
Tybalt:"What"
MC:"ok, hear this, i've been banging your mom as of late she's great!"
Tybalt:" :WutFace: "
MC:"ok, gotta go, bye :KEK:"

It'd be great! :KEK:
Seriously though imagine if he caught wind of MC with both Jill and Jade, that rich snob might try something.

Reactions: Knight_BP

Thrasherman

Feb 17, 2019
I discussed Quinn with my creative writing teacher and she believes that Quinn is the best candidate for a death that has any impact on the game...
A) she's the antagonist stirring things up, so the police would certainly suspect MC
2) she's nasty and disgusting.... But de gustibus non disputandum est... so if you like that hellspawn reject, it's your freedom.
3) she has feelings for the MC but is only a side piece provider.....the fat chick on swyper connected with the MC on.a deeper level.... so if Quinn committed suicide and in a letter( she can write, right?)blamed the MC for not loving her... it would shake every other LI even those who hated her.
4) Arieth is more girlfriend material.
And don't act all surprised.... I always hated Quinn... unlike some coat turners....
Don't forget she deals with drugs. Consumption is one thing, but trading with it could be much less healthy than just smoke some pot... running girls and selling drugs (even on a campus) are not the key elements to survial...

And here I have to state I don't want nor see her dead in the future! Just thinking rational and it is not really deniable that she rolls a phisically dangerous game.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes