M.Sato

Jul 4, 2018
"45 Mayans! Where are you?? Who are you??? Show yourselves!!!"
Imma outta here.gif

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Monetauro

Nov 18, 2019
No, no no something's not right here.... Show yourselves! I demand all you hidden Mayans come out with your hands up! Your cover is blown; it's over.
View attachment 522439
On the day I tried, without success. But perhaps with such a threat, they tremble so much with fear that they decide to appear. :LOL:
WAZZAUP, btw yeah seen the site aswell cheers
And did you test it? I want to see results!
That's true, Junior is worth hundreds of thousands.

TrollTimes

Aug 29, 2017
Let's see.

Jill: 48 votes despite being pretty lacking in terms of both characterization and content compared to all other LIs, is quite a surprise. Then again, as I said before, she's beautiful, smart, stupid rich, has a warm personality, and is very patient and forgiving towards MC (doesn't get mad at him for grabbing her boobs). The perfect girlfriend on paper. Plus, the date in episode 4 was wholesome and ended in the best kiss scene of the season (imo).

Oh, and I found the music of the date:

Maya: 45 votes. Goes to show that those who hated her after all the shit she put MC through since episode 1 were ultimately a vocal minority. Gotta admire the loyalty of the Mayans. It helps that out of all LIs, she's the one who got the most focus in terms of character moments and screentime.

Bella: 37 votes. There is no question that she deserves those votes and more.

Sage: 20 votes. Fourth, but a distant fourth. How unfortunate that she's that far behind despite her solid characterization and her awesome content (she's the only LI so far who had uninterupted sex with MC).

Josy/Quinn: 10 votes, a tie. Despite the vocal love she gets, Quinn seems no match for all other LIs. Then again, she did steal MC's clothes and publicly humiliated him, tased him after having Maya grind him for no reason at all, attempt to have sex with MC, while he was tied up (and without his consent depending on your choices), hit him in the balls if he decides to leave Quinn's room, and in general being unpleasant towards Maya (and we've seen there is a lot of Mayans). I admit being surprised at Josy being that low, though I guess her low screentime in episode 2 and 3 since she couldn't join the school yet (and she was grounded), as well as the episode 4 drama must have contributed to it.

The rest are side-girls who have no hope of matching the rest in terms of characterization.

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
What if we were able to be in a relationship with both Jill and Bella at the same time? Imagine that threesum with them! that would god TIER
That's what I'm hoping for too but I wouldn't bet it on it unfortunately. It's possible but I think that depends more on how Jill feels about MC being with Bella since Bella's ok with being intimate with MC while he dates Jill.

Reactions: Deoku
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes