SwordMonarch

Jun 12, 2019
That's what I'm hoping for too but I wouldn't bet it on it unfortunately. It's possible but I think that depends more on how Jill feels about MC being with Bella since Bella's ok with being intimate with MC while he dates Jill.
Do you think Bella will have more feeling for the MC instead of just attraction, will she began to fall in love with the mc?

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
It's not even that I believe it, but that I want to believe it. That she treated Josy that way because she knew it was the MC's Josy.
She saw the MC's cell phone, spoke or read her messages, maybe even saw the photos. When he got to the room, there was Josy, in the bed that belonged to MC. I hope that was an unexpected jealousy attitude that she had for MC, along with the disapproval of Josy's behavior at that time.
Hmmm
I dont believe Quinn went through MC`s phone,what I think happened Josy either texted or tried to call and Quinn saw the name and later messed with me a bit(which I found both ballsy and funny :LOL: ).
Quinn has a change of heart about accepting Josy after learning she`s Tommy`s sister,giving her tons of opportunities to mess with him,if the goal was to mess with the MC,accepting Josy`s aplication would provide her with tons of ammunition:p
Plus Quinn is literally the only woman in the game that has absolutly nothing to be jealous about...:p

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Do you think Bella will have more feeling for the MC instead of just attraction, will she began to fall in love with the mc?
Yes, well that's what it's leading to I think the more time he spends with Jill might make her feel more jealous of the situation between them. But as I've said in a previous post she is changing she is letting the MC more into her life that wall of defence she had is starting to fall away. But it won't be right away as we have already seen she is becoming confused with these feelings.

look_skywalker

Oct 13, 2019
Quinn is rough on the edges and loves to mess with people.People either like her(or are in love with her :KEK: ) or don`t there`s nothing in between.
Quinn is rough on the edges in episodes 3 and 4. I wouldn't exactly call her behaviour in episode 1-2 that. I'm not trying to start a fight, I'm asking out of pure curiosity, do you really condone some of her worst actions against MC? Mainly, tazing the shit out of him, publicly humiliating him by sending him naked outside, non-consensual sex at the cum-petition. I mean, public humiliation and tazing are major turn-off for me as character traits. You probably answered this before, but I wasn't there for the discussion.

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Do Maya & Josy talk about faking some of the tasks or is that just speculation? I recall some talk about that here.
If they plan to cheat, they have a chance since Quinn is duuuuuuuuuuumb..... she was one of the second wave rejects
Same here! If anything Im looking forward to her drama being rough, then we can eliminate the bandwagon riders and she will be ours. :devilish:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Jill's drama will have to do with MC's mom.... there's an uncanny resemblance

Monetauro

Nov 18, 2019
Hmmm
I dont believe Quinn went through MC`s phone,what I think happened Josy either texted or tried to call and Quinn saw the name and later messed with me a bit(which I found both ballsy and funny :LOL: ).
Quinn has a change of heart about accepting Josy after learning she`s Tommy`s sister,giving her tons of opportunities to mess with him,if the goal was to mess with the MC,accepting Josy`s aplication would provide her with tons of ammunition:p
Plus Quinn is literally the only woman in the game that has absolutly nothing to be jealous about...:p
As much as I believe she would say that just to get on the MC's nerves, I don't think she would lie. She probably talked with Josy for real.
Then she arrives in the room and knows at once who she is.
Then that argument happens. Have you ever seen Quinn treat someone like that, so aggressive? Apart from Riona, nobody. As much as she didn't like what Josy said, Quinn wouldn't be shaken like that for so little.
And why would she refuse to allow Josy to join HOTs, saying that she wasn’t "HOTs material" when Josy clearly is? And just when she is in need of all the cats she can get. So she finally changes her mind when she finds out it's Tommy's sister, and that part of her plan we don't know yet, but it's clearly more important to her than using Josy to make a hell for MC or vice versa.

About the jealousy itself... There comes the part I want to believe.
She can see Josy as a real MC "girlfriend". And, because she is falling in love with him now, and not knowing how to deal with it...

Last edited:

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
Quinn is rough on the edges in episodes 3 and 4. I wouldn't exactly call her behaviour in episode 1-2 that. I'm not trying to start a fight, I'm asking out of pure curiosity, do you really condone some of her worst actions against MC? Mainly, tazing the shit out of him, publicly humiliating him by sending him naked outside, non-consensual sex at the cum-petition. I mean, public humiliation and tazing are major turn-off for me as character traits. You probably answered this before, but I wasn't there for the discussion.
At it`s core it`s about getting that type of sens of humor or not.
To me tazing me in order to put me on that chair was not only hillarious but also a very clear sign of her being attracted to me.
The actions you percive as "the worst" I found to be very funny.

When it comes to the non-consensual thing,you have an option to just stop her and it genuinly raises my blood pressure when people pretend that option is not there,I mean I get not being able to resist her but dont lie about it.Do you know what wasn`t consensual?Maya getting on a sleeping dude(which I also dont have a problem with:KEK:in this setting)

In a thriller those actions,could potentially have different meaning but in a thriller everything would be presented differently aswell.It`s a comedy take everything that happens with a bit of distance ;)

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes