Monetauro

Nov 18, 2019
Again, it's got to do with her personality as much as anything in my opinion. There's more to "HOT material" than being attractive.
What attitude? That of showing self-confidence and being.. that "mocking attitude"? :WeSmart:
When it comes to the non-consensual thing,you have an option to just stop her and it genuinly raises my blood pressure when people pretend that option is not there,I mean I get not being able to resist her but dont lie about it.Do you know what wasn`t consensual?Maya getting on a sleeping dude(which I also dont have a problem with:KEK:in this setting)

Mechaforce

Jun 22, 2017
At it`s core it`s about getting that type of sens of humor or not.
To me tazing me in order to put me on that chair was not only hillarious but also a very clear sign of her being attracted to me.
The actions you percive as "the worst" I found to be very funny.

When it comes to the non-consensual thing,you have an option to just stop her and it genuinly raises my blood pressure when people pretend that option is not there,I mean I get not being able to resist her but dont lie about it.Do you know what wasn`t consensual?Maya getting on a sleeping dude(which I also dont have a problem with:KEK:in this setting)

In a thriller those actions,could potentially have different meaning but in a thriller everything would be presented differently aswell.It`s a comedy take everything that happens with a bit of distance ;)
I agree to an extent. Maya mentioned that all the other girls just had to wake them up, the MC got a special treatment just to mess with him. Now I'm not into the tazing part either nor did I really think it was funny, I just thought it was an interesting way of making thing a little more dramatic. Plus it shows that Quinn has to have some kind of attraction to the MC. She specifically chose the MC for the cum-petition

And for the option to stop her don't you lose the competition? On the fan WT it says you lose the competition if you stop her. I always picked for her to continue just so I didn't lose.

-Hex-

Purging Heresy
Donor
Compressor
Sep 18, 2017
Quinn is rough on the edges in episodes 3 and 4. I wouldn't exactly call her behaviour in episode 1-2 that. I'm not trying to start a fight, I'm asking out of pure curiosity, do you really condone some of her worst actions against MC? Mainly, tazing the shit out of him, publicly humiliating him by sending him naked outside, non-consensual sex at the cum-petition. I mean, public humiliation and tazing are major turn-off for me as character traits. You probably answered this before, but I wasn't there for the discussion.
ok about the tazing stuff i agree with you but for me the sex at the CUM-petition was absolutely consensual (that depends on the choices of the player) as for the public humiliation for me it's never been that big of a thing (wether it's done to me or someone else) but maybe it's because of how i grew up
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
As much as I believe she would say that just to get on the MC's nerves, I don't think she would lie. She probably talked with Josy for real.
Then she arrives in the room and knows at once who she is.
Then that argument happens. Have you ever seen Quinn treat someone like that, so aggressive? Apart from Riona, nobody. As much as she didn't like what Josy said, Quinn wouldn't be shaken like that for so little.
And why would she refuse to allow Josy to join HOTs, saying that she wasn’t "HOTs material" when Josy clearly is? And just when she is in need of all the cats she can get. So she finally changes her mind when she finds out it's Tommy's sister, and that part of her plan we don't know yet, but it's clearly more important to her than using Josy to make a hell for MC or vice versa.

About the jealousy itself... There comes the part I want to believe.
She can see Josy as a real MC "girlfriend". And, because she is falling in love with him now, and not knowing how to deal with it...
Josy never mentions talking to Quinn and there was that date with Josy,Quinn claims Josy thought Quinn was Mc`s booty call",you think that wouldn`t come up on a date? :p

Yeah Quinn sees former MC`s bed taken by someone,after learning his staying with the HoTs,more than likely she knows boys and girls are not allowed to live in the same room,the bed was taken - oh thats the reason why he stays with us.
Uhm,Quinn`s reaction to to rejecting her during cumpetition,Quinn`s reaction to Maya trying to pass the test by kissing MC,Quinn`s suprise attack when he enters her room,Quinn kicking MC in the nuts,.Quinn`s reaction to Riona calling her stupid...?

I think the height thing was enough for her to say "no" :p
There`s already Maya and she just makes fun of them both:p

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
As much as I believe she would say that just to get on the MC's nerves, I don't think she would lie. She probably talked with Josy for real.
Then she arrives in the room and knows at once who she is.
Then that argument happens. Have you ever seen Quinn treat someone like that, so aggressive? Apart from Riona, nobody. As much as she didn't like what Josy said, Quinn wouldn't be shaken like that for so little.
And why would she refuse to allow Josy to join HOTs, saying that she wasn’t "HOTs material" when Josy clearly is? And just when she is in need of all the cats she can get. So she finally changes her mind when she finds out it's Tommy's sister, and that part of her plan we don't know yet, but it's clearly more important to her than using Josy to make a hell for MC or vice versa.

About the jealousy itself... There comes the part I want to believe.
She can see Josy as a real MC "girlfriend". And, because she is falling in love with him now, and not knowing how to deal with it...
Josie is too nice to be part of Hot what she needs is more females like Arrieth who spreads their legs like a buffee.. it took mc itself way to much to get on josie good term i dont really see how she can enhance herself to be part of hot unless its to cause more harm then good in the long term. Especially if you chose her path and maya if you are on friendly terms is a differrent matter then she will be more plain to be currupted. but by that time mc is not even carring for them on this path this game is called being dik for a good reason if your chick then you wont be able to join the dik i think.

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
What attitude? That of showing self-confidence and being "mocked"? :WeSmart:
She talks like she's competing in a beauty pageant.

Besides, it's not like either letting Josy into the HOTs or not is going to have a bearing on her, or Quinn's, relationship with the MC. Josy is now present as a student at B&R, her joining a sorority won't have any effect on if she can or cannot see the MC for happy fun fuck time if that's the route the player is taking.

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
maya was pretty quite during that coversaton.. :devilish: :p Josie should not have mentioned the height thing that sure has gotton her on the bad side of Quinn.. ;)

Also Quinn looks Pissed and annoyed during that conversation.. Not a very good way if you want to join the Hot the same for mc if he was pissing off Tommy then that is sure way to say good bye to ever join a fraternity.

Last edited:

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
And for the option to stop her don't you lose the competition? On the fan WT it says you lose the competition if you stop her. I always picked for her to continue just so I didn't lose.
And because of losing the world ends...?
You have to have sex with an extremely attractive woman(O horror! :eek: ) which makes you win,which gives you absolutly nothing or refuse and lose which changes absolutly nothing...

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
ok about the tazing stuff i agree with you but for me the sex at the CUM-petition was absolutely consensual (that depends on the choices of the player) as for the public humiliation for me it's never been that big of a thing (wether it's done to me or someone else) but maybe it's because of how i grew up
Damn, you guys are a bunch of assholes. :ROFLMAO:

look_skywalker

Oct 13, 2019
At it`s core it`s about getting that type of sens of humor or not.
To me tazing me in order to put me on that chair was not only hillarious but also a very clear sign of her being attracted to me.
The actions you percive as "the worst" I found to be very funny.

In a thriller those actions,could potentially have different meaning but in a thriller everything would be presented differently aswell.It`s a comedy take everything that happens with a bit of distance ;)
Well, just like you said, the writing in this is so good (mostly. It has flawed parts) that I don't judge it like a comedy or a thriller. I take it very much to the heart and think of what if it were in real life.

Again, about the cum-petition, I take it, you didn't try to pick pick the option to stop Quinn (I get it, why would you? you had no reason to), because if you pick it, it's just MC cumming what stops her, not his unwillingness to proceed. That's like evading being murdered by commiting suicide. We don't really get to see what would Quinn do if we really had an option to ask her not to do that, but based on her intentions and how she never backs down she'd just mock the MC for being a whimp and proceed anyway.

But in general, I guess I understand your opinion. I just don't get that type of humor.

Mechaforce

Jun 22, 2017
That has to be a Euro thing because I have never seen any private EMT or fire station have a ritual like that:KEK:

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
In most places if a woman were to tase a man in the neck like that to the point where he loses consciousnesses she'd have gotten the shit beaten out of her or worse. However seeing as though this is a fictional game and MC is a wimp at times it's not that big of deal.

Reactions: Esp`` and DaweFan69

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
btw with being friend thing do you think maya and josie will still ask the mc to help them with the joining the hot part or is this only when you do their path ??

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes