Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
Well i would only take that jacket because i dont wanna be homeless for the rest of the game atleast Derek still has a dorm to turn to mc got nothing.. Unless i could stay with either Bella or Sage but seeing how that went i think its only till the hellweek was over. So if mc did not get into diks mansion he has no place to go.

TomPhan

Jan 1, 2019
Quinn wants to do things to Maya. Josy is Maya's roommate and girlfriend. I think its pretty obvious that corrupting Maya (or whatever else Quinn wants to do with her) will be more difficult to do when Josy is around. Josy is an obstacle in the way at the least. Josy also can't keep her mouth shut, she is a potential snitch.

Quinn lets her join because she can be used against Tommy. So, Quinn takes a potential negative (Josy helping/protecting Maya/snitch) and a positive (leverage over Tommy) and decides the potential positives outweigh the potential negatives so she lets her join. She made herself the "unofficial mother" of Josy to keep tabs on Josy.
I'm pretty sure Quinn doesn't know that Josy and Maya are in a relationship though. They're trying to keep it a secret, mostly because of Maya's dad, so I'm guessing the only people around who know about it are them, Derek and the MC.

Knight_BP

Developer Of Broken Promises
Game Developer
Aug 23, 2019
Well i would only take that jacket because i dont wanna be homeless for the rest of the game atleast Derek still has a dorm to turn to mc got nothing.. Unless i could stay with either Bella or Sage but seeing how that went i think its only till the hellweek was over. So if mc did not get into diks mansion he has no place to go.
Don't think Bella would throw me out :ROFLMAO:

Soul_less327

Dec 24, 2019
But I don't see any reason for her to tell anyone about Tommy as right now she is more focused on helping Maya out. Plus Tommy has told Quinn about the nail polish story. So again how can Josy be a threat if Quinn has no idea she is even going to be there.

I doubt Quinn would involve Josie in her plans anyway. It's not like all of the HOTs know what is going on, just the ones that Quinn has roped in. She seems to be a pretty good judge of who she should involve and who she shouldn't.

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Quinn wants to do things to Maya. Josy is Maya's roommate and girlfriend. I think its pretty obvious that corrupting Maya (or whatever else Quinn wants to do with her) will be more difficult to do when Josy is around. Josy is an obstacle in the way at the least. Josy also can't keep her mouth shut, she is a potential snitch.

Quinn lets her join because she can be used against Tommy. So, Quinn takes a potential negative (Josy helping/protecting Maya/snitch) and a positive (leverage over Tommy) and decides the potential positives outweigh the potential negatives so she lets her join. She made herself the "unofficial mother" of Josy to keep tabs on Josy.
Nah..... Quinn ain't that smart, she probably stalked MC on the way home when he was visiting Josy and she remembered it was where Tommy lives......bitch is jealous and dumb like a brick.... plus she can do things only because Sage lets her.

DaweFan69

Jun 25, 2019
In most places if a woman were to tase a man in the neck like that to the point where he loses consciousnesses she'd have gotten the shit beaten out of her or worse. However seeing as though this is a fictional game and MC is a wimp at times it's not that big of deal.
wow now theres 2 people with a Bill Clinton DP on this thread

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I doubt Quinn would involve Josie in her plans anyway. It's not like all of the HOTs know what is going on, just the ones that Quinn has roped in. She seems to be a pretty good judge of who she should involve and who she shouldn't.
She pretty much said as much as well she was about to kick her out of the Hot's but didn't so that's how much Quinn is interested in her.

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
Ok, then I didn't remember that part correctly. Pretending to cum seems a pretty dumb choice to me, so I didn't even consider MC did that. I was sure he came for real, which was surprising, seeing how he kept going if he didn't stop her.

You didn't understand my metaphore. I'm not comparing sex to a suicide. I'm saying killing yourself to not let another person kill you is a metaphore to cumming and swallowing a condom (which I thought was full) in order not to have sex with the woman you don't want to (let's imagine it's not your MC, but my MC who doesn't want).
Look, I'm sorry if you're getting offended for some reason, I was just making my point.
I don`t get "offended",I get angry,it`s 80`s and 90`s thing ;)

Every single time,you have an option to reject Quinn.There is nothing non-consensual about sexual interactions with her.

Assassini

Oct 17, 2018
Curious if you can get through this game banging all (almost all?) the girls without focusing on either DIK or CHICK points?

From my experience of these systems you basically need to focus one of the two sides in order to pass different checks later on. Is that the case here? Or can you get by with a mix of both (playing Neutral)? And presumably if that is true then some girls go for CHICK points and some DIK points?

Just based on the first hour it looks like you 100% need DIK points in order to get relationship points with Sage, is that about right?

Reactions: GS523523

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
Hey, can anyone help me??? The freeroam of the new version, i'm realy stuck
When asking for help, try to be useful by providing information about what exactly is causing you the trouble. What you've said here is like calling up a mechanic and saying "Hey, I have trouble with a car." and expecting that to be sufficient. Use your words, homie. This isn't texting, you can use full sentences. Paragraphs, even! Just don't say bad things about Quinn or Jill and you're probably going to be fine.
Everyone wants buns in the ovens, me I want slide in a baby hour. Who wants anal anyways? Besides Camila...
I'm an all-access kind of person. I'd never commit to somebody who wasn't entirely open to options.
I just know he's doing it on purpose. Setting her up for something bad later. She's the closest thing this game has to a damsel and he's sure as shit going to try and distress her.
I know Coriolan is lurking out there somewhere, so let's plant this idea for him. Jill, in a sleek black dress, pointing her nice shiny 1911 at Tybalt as he cowers in the corner, holding a pair of her panties.

-Hex-

Purging Heresy
Donor
Compressor
Sep 18, 2017
Curious if you can get through this game banging all (almost all?) the girls without focusing on either DIK or CHICK points?

From my experience of these systems you basically need to focus one of the two sides in order to pass different checks later on. Is that the case here? Or can you get by with a mix of both (playing Neutral)? And presumably if that is true then some girls go for CHICK points and some DIK points?

Just based on the first hour it looks like you 100% need DIK points in order to get relationship points with Sage, is that about right?
Sage, Quinn- Dik affinity,Jill,Bella-Chick affinity, Josy,Maya-neutral

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
Sage, Quinn- Dik affinity,Jill,Bella-Chick affinity, Josy,Maya-neutral
Emphasis mine.

I don't think so, Hex. There might be a few defining values that control it, but I'm definitely DIK-path and heavily invested in the Bella relationship (thus far).
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes