look_skywalker

Oct 13, 2019
Emphasis mine.

I don't think so, Hex. There might be a few defining values that control it, but I'm definitely DIK-path and heavily invested in the Bella relationship (thus far).
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Bella has an interesting design. Most of the things to get her approval are strictly chick-route things. But if you're going full DIK she'll take your DIK actions better than if you are neutral and try doing that. At least that's true about cafeteria. Bella takes your joke about the food better if you're DIK.

Reactions: Iruna. and RanchFTW

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
As of now, the DIK/Chick scale will just lock you out of specific scenes but you can still pursue all the girls. That'll obviously change in the future though. The girls preferring Chick/DIK choices will eventually push you off their route if you aren't on the same DIK/Chick affinity, you won't have enough points.

-Hex-

Purging Heresy
Donor
Compressor
Sep 18, 2017
Emphasis mine.

I don't think so, Hex. There might be a few defining values that control it, but I'm definitely DIK-path and heavily invested in the Bella relationship (thus far).
maybe so, but i think in an hypotetical future Bella centric update your dik choices might come back to bite you, since from what i saw about her personality she doesn't like the dik kind of choices but more mature ones
i guess we'll see

RonWeasleyJr

Sep 23, 2018
Finished the "chick" and "neutral" routes this weekend.

Funny to read all the hate Sage was getting in episode 1-3, I really like how she was fleshed out in episode 4.

I can't wait to see what happens to poor Josy and Maya if you took the "don't warn Maya about Quinn" path. There's some nice foreshadowing in the conversation Maya and Quinn have in the swimming pool, combined with the scene when MC is trying to steal panties in the HOT house and you can overhear Quinn giving Camilla a sales pitch.

I hope we get to see a reluctant Maya and Josy's first night at the Pink Rose, offering extra services to the customers.

look_skywalker

Oct 13, 2019
maybe so, but i think in an hypoteti al future Bella centric update your dik choices might come back to bite you, since from what i saw about her personality she doesn't like the dik kind of choices but more mature ones
i guess we'll see
Unless those choices specifically cost you not getting or straight up losing Bella's RPs, I don't think that's the case. But if you mean affinity, it may eventually matter, just like it mattered in ep4 for Josy and Maya.
I see two options here:
1) eventually later in the game affinity will be of importance for every girl. Then Bella might be locked for DIKs at some point and Sage probably be locked for Chicks, et.c.
2)the affinity won't matter, in that case I'm arguing that the fact it mattered for Josy and Maya is a poor design.

Monetauro

Nov 18, 2019
Maybe but I won't ruin the surprise :LOL: a few others know as well.
Well, I will continue to treat him as the same person.
Once Clinton, always Clinton. And it is "under-understood". ;):p
maybe so, but i think in an hypotetical future Bella centric update your dik choices might come back to bite you, since from what i saw about her personality she doesn't like the dik kind of choices but more mature ones
i guess we'll see
In the same way that it happened with another pair?
Yeah, I don't doubt it. ¬¬

Last edited:

M.Sato

Jul 4, 2018
Curious if you can get through this game banging all (almost all?) the girls without focusing on either DIK or CHICK points?

From my experience of these systems you basically need to focus one of the two sides in order to pass different checks later on. Is that the case here? Or can you get by with a mix of both (playing Neutral)? And presumably if that is true then some girls go for CHICK points and some DIK points?

Just based on the first hour it looks like you 100% need DIK points in order to get relationship points with Sage, is that about right?
That's a lot of questions scrambled...

It is easier to get into a relationship with Sage being a DIK, it is easier to impress Bella being a CHICK, but those aren't conditions sine qua non. DIK players can impress Bella, CHICK players can be FwB with Sage, they just need to work harder.

At this point, DIK points only block getting into the 3way relationship with Maya and Josy; some side girls scenes require DIK affinity; and having a slice of Jill requires CHICK affinity. For now that's it. If affinity will funnel your options in following episodes is something only DPC knows.

Finally, NEUTRAL is, indeed, an option, but it is not a "best of both worlds" thing; it is a 3th option on its own, with perks and losses of its own (tho there is some overlapping).

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
If I had the choice for who gets the jacket, I'll give it to Derek, he deserves it, I didn't do jackshit and Derek fucked and old woman for fuck sake :KEK:
Derek : "Hey, wanna wear the helmet?"
MC : "No, that shit's fucking stupid and you look like a retard with it on, keep it." +10 DIK points / -2 CHICK

I don`t get "offended",I get angry,it`s 80`s and 90`s thing ;)
Right? Fucking millennials... :ROFLMAO:

-Hex-

Purging Heresy
Donor
Compressor
Sep 18, 2017
Sames. I mean while there is a part of me that doesn't want to get her into trouble, at the same time I feel the need that she should have a heads up.
that would be the best thing, but some people are like that and no amount of bad experiences will make them change
A good female friend of mine is like that, and has been like that since i've known her, no matter how many bad experiences she had.
Best thing you can do in that situation is to look out for her as best as you can

look_skywalker

Oct 13, 2019
Sames. I mean while there is a part of me that doesn't want to get her into trouble, at the same time I feel the need that she should have a heads up.
that would be the best thing, but some people are like that and no amount of bad experiences will make them change
A good female friend of mine is like that, and has been like that since i've known her, no matter how many bad experiences she had.
Best thing you can do in that situation is to look out for her as best as you can
I always tell Maya about Quinn as well, so I couldn't remember what consequences for Maya it has if you don't. If you tell her, she tries to switch mothers and gets shit from Quinn. But if you don't do that, then what?
The official walkthrough states "If you like Maya, it's best to tell her". So I guess, it has some effect in the long run.

-Hex-

Purging Heresy
Donor
Compressor
Sep 18, 2017
So I guess, it has some effect in the long run.
That's what i'm worried about :KEK:
Don't get me wrong, i like Quinn, but she's shady as hell and i know she'll put either Maya or Josie (or both of them) in some kind of mess (even more so with Maya financial situation and how determined she is at getting the money)
I'm also curious to know if Sage knows exactly what Quinn is doing and i mean all of it

Fuck i was a DIK the entire time
I usually switch it between Derek and me
even though i think it's moronic, i can't let him do all the work :KEK:

Dumitas

Game Developer
Nov 22, 2019
I always told her in all my playthrough, I really don't have it in me not to warn her
She really is too innocent to let her fend for herself :Kappa:
:KEK: :KEK: :KEK:

People carrying for Maya in 2020?? She IS NOT that "innocent"

Maya don't even worth the space of her images on my SSD. There should be a third version of the game that goes: Normal+Compressed Maya :WeSmart:

-Hex-

Purging Heresy
Donor
Compressor
Sep 18, 2017
:KEK: :KEK: :KEK:

People carrying for Maya in 2020?? She IS NOT that "innocent"

Maya don't even worth the space of her images on my SSD. There should be a third version of the game that goes: Normal+Compressed Maya :WeSmart:
Hey man, to each his own
She was in my top 3 before ep 3, now she lost quite a few points but i still care
Speaking of which, here's my new and improved ranking:

look_skywalker

Oct 13, 2019
That's what i'm worried about :KEK:
Don't get me wrong, i like Quinn, but she's shady as hell and i know she'll put either Maya or Josie (or both of them) in some kind of mess (even more so with Maya financial situation and how determined she is at getting the money)
I'm also curious to know if Sage knows exactly what Quinn is doing and i mean all of it
What comforts me is that DPC's games don't have NTR and as I've heard never will (though I'm not sure, if it's what he stated himself, or people just assumed). That means, at least there won't be mess of THAT sort going. Though some people around here really hope for it.
I also wonder how much Sage knows. If she knows it all and condones it - she'll lose many points for me. And I'm sure not only for me. And she doesn't strike me like a type of person who would condone prostitution.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes