Dumitas

Game Developer
Nov 22, 2019
Hey man, to each his own
She was in my top 3 before ep 3, now she lost quite a few points but i still care
Speaking of which, here's my new and improved ranking:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Nice nice... I like it

I never find her attractive, maybe a little bit at the beginning but that's because of the way DPC presented her. And she has a weird ugly ass. I mean, it's not hate but warning her is antagonize Quinn, totally not worth it.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: -Hex-

-Hex-

Purging Heresy
Donor
Compressor
Sep 18, 2017
Though some people around here really hope for it.
We don't talk about them here :KEK:
and i personally think Sage dosen't exactly know (at least that's what i gathered from her dialogues), or more like she knows something's up, but she prefer to turn a blind eye to all the situation, because if not she'd be basically forced to intrervene

Nice nice... I like it

I never find her attractive, maybe a little bit at the beginning but that's because of the way DPC presented her. And she has a weird ugly ass. I mean, it's not hate but warning her is antagonize Quinn, totally not worth it.
You kidding me, my man? :HideThePain:

Joermundgand

Jul 22, 2019
What comforts me is that DPC's games don't have NTR and as I've heard never will (though I'm not sure, if it's what he stated himself, or people just assumed). That means, at least there won't be mess of THAT sort going. Though some people around here really hope for it.
I also wonder how much Sage knows. If she knows it all and condones it - she'll lose many points for me. And I'm sure not only for me. And she doesn't strike me like a type of person who would condone prostitution.
Well, she's not fond of strippers(-1 if you bring up the pink rose).
I assume her opinion of the ho train is about the same.

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Just finished this version. Totally amazing.
After AL I am still waiting for shit to hit the fan. Fool me once is your fault, fool me twice and you know how it ends
Really, really great!

Reactions: Alshainn and Iruna.

look_skywalker

Oct 13, 2019
We don't talk about them here :KEK:
and i personally think Sage dosen't exactly know (at least that's what i gathered from her dialogues), or more like she knows something's up, but she prefer to turn a blind eye to all the situation, because if not she'd be basically forced to intrervene
That still sounds like condoning. But I also think if she tries to stop it, she might be overthrown by Quinn as the HOTs president. That's what I've always considered a high possibility. Sage is useful to Quinn as she's the one to take the blame if HOTs are caught in some shady things. But if she intervenes with Quinn's restaurant business, she might decide she doesn't need Sage after all. I think Quinn's takeout girls would support her (though I'm not 100% sure about Riona. She doesn't seem to always agree with Quinn and overthrowing the president might seem like too much shit for her), but they are only half of the HOTs members (pledges excluded)

Well, she's not fond of strippers(-1 if you bring up the pink rose).
I assume her opinion of the ho train is about the same.
Good point. But she does seem to know at least something. I'll need too further inspect scenes with her to be sure.

Last edited:

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
I recommend everyone checks out Element 174. Someone here recommended it to me and its really amazing. Its basically Badik + Melody + Life is Strange. No animation and render quality is nowhere as good but the writing is 10/10
Is the decision tree still a fucked up convoluted mess where you're locked out of like half the girls depending on if you lend someone a pen or not during Day 1? :unsure:

*checks*

Yes, yes it is. At least the walkthrough finally got an update. :LOL:

look_skywalker

Oct 13, 2019
Does anyone know or have a guess on how old their characters are in this game?
MC is 18 years old, so are other freshmen. Other students are a bit older, 19-21. Dawe's probably older though, MC can comment on it "what is he, like 35 and still in college?". Cathy's 38, so I guess Jade's around same age. Bella's younger then those two, 30-35 I guess.

Reactions: Iruna.

Monetauro

Nov 18, 2019
Fuck i was a DIK the entire time
Oh, but now you are, remember?

:KEK: :KEK: :KEK:

People carrying for Maya in 2020?? She IS NOT that "innocent"
I just wanted to remember that this time I didn't say anything....

Why is a Jill raccoon army soldier working with Quinn :unsure:
Because everyone works for Quinn, even those who don't know it. :devilish:
A LOT of people are missing from your list, Hex.
Didn't you get the memo?

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes