Monetauro

Nov 18, 2019
Josy never mentions talking to Quinn and there was that date with Josy,Quinn claims Josy thought Quinn was Mc`s booty call",you think that wouldn`t come up on a date? :p

Yeah Quinn sees former MC`s bed taken by someone,after learning his staying with the HoTs,more than likely she knows boys and girls are not allowed to live in the same room,the bed was taken - oh thats the reason why he stays with us.
Uhm,Quinn`s reaction to to rejecting her during cumpetition,Quinn`s reaction to Maya trying to pass the test by kissing MC,Quinn`s suprise attack when he enters her room,Quinn kicking MC in the nuts,.Quinn`s reaction to Riona calling her stupid...?

I think the height thing was enough for her to say "no" :p
There`s already Maya and she just makes fun of them both:p
Look... considering her situation, I think so. I, in her place, would not feel entitled to say anything about it, nor would I want to have the chance to ruin the meeting by talking about it, something she could not even be sure of.

Yes, she had this behavior other times, but they were all better than hearing "I thought she was taller".

As I said, it is not something that I believe 100%, but it is something that I would LIKE it to be.
She talks like she's competing in a beauty pageant.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Besides, it's not like either letting Josy into the HOTs or not is going to have a bearing on her, or Quinn's, relationship with the MC. Josy is now present as a student at B&R, her joining a sorority won't have any effect on if she can or cannot see the MC for happy fun fuck time if that's the route the player is taking.
It all came after she had already refused the request.
Sure, I agree, but if you are falling in love with someone and discover a serious rival, will you want him in your house? She just wouldn't want her around.

=====
Finally, it could be another occasion where Quinn could demonstrate the feelings she is creating for MC. Opportunities in history, I say. It would be fun.

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
Quinn doesn't like Josy because Josy is a threat to her plans with Maya, especially considering they are together. When Josy said that Tommy is her brother, Quinn then knows how to get leverage over Tommy if she needs it. While she still doesn't like Josy, she has a reason to keep her around thus she lets her join the HOT's.

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
Well atleast during the course of this update we know that Quinn like to mess with people and getting on their nerves. maybe she trying to do the same with josie and now she will be joining the Hot all stops are out.

Reactions: Gods

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
Well, just like you said, the writing in this is so good (mostly. It has flawed parts) that I don't judge it like a comedy or a thriller. I take it very much to the heart and think of what if it were in real life.

Again, about the cum-petition, I take it, you didn't try to pick pick the option to stop Quinn (I get it, why would you? you had no reason to), because if you pick it, it's just MC cumming what stops her, not his unwillingness to proceed. That's like evading being murdered by commiting suicide. We don't really get to see what would Quinn do if we really had an option to ask her not to do that, but based on her intentions and how she never backs down she'd just mock the MC for being a whimp and proceed anyway.

But in general, I guess I understand your opinion. I just don't get that type of humor.
Genre matters,seeing Jason Voorhees in a comedy will have completly different effect than seeing him in a horror movie ;)

I tried every option in the game up till ep 4.
MC pretends to cum.
"That's like evading being murdered by commiting suicide." - I`m going to be as respectful as I possibly can in this situation,are you high right now?You genuinly cant tell the difference bewteen having sex and commiting suicide?It`s not even prison butt fuck,its making love to an attractive and willing,half naked lady....

Based on previous and later actions of Quinn , she would stand up and leave.

I just didn't want the MC to swallow a nut filled condom.
It`s empty,he pretends to cum.

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
Quinn doesn't like Josy because Josy is a threat to her plans with Maya, especially considering they are together. When Josy said that Tommy is her brother, Quinn then knows how to get leverage over Tommy if she needs it. While she still doesn't like Josy, she has a reason to keep her around thus she lets her join the HOT's.
You could really feel the tension rising during that conversation.. I love it.. (y) :love:

Reactions: youngethan and Gods

Mechaforce

Jun 22, 2017
Genre matters,seeing Jason Voorhees in a comedy will have completly different effect than seeing him in a horror movie ;)

MC pretends to cum.
"That's like evading being murdered by commiting suicide." - I`m going to be as respectful as I possibly can in this situation,are you high right now?You genuinly cant tell the difference bewteen having sex and commiting suicide?It`s not even prison butt fuck,its making love to an attractive and willing,half naked lady....

I thought if you lost you have swallow you own nut filled rubber? What did the DIKs say about it? I have never picked that option so I wouldn't know

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
Look... considering her situation, I think so. I, in her place, would not feel entitled to say anything about it, nor would I want to have the chance to ruin the meeting by talking about it, something she could not even be sure of.

Yes, she had this behavior other times, but they were all better than hearing "I thought she was taller".

As I said, it is not something that I believe 100%, but it is something that I would LIKE it to be.

It all came after she had already refused the request.
Sure, I agree, but if you are falling in love with someone and discover a serious rival, will you want him in your house? She just wouldn't want her around.
2.gif ;)

I thought if you lost you have swallow you own nut filled rubber? What did the DIKs say about it? I have never picked that option so I wouldn't know
Quinn feeds him the empty rubber,Derek wins,thats it.

look_skywalker

Oct 13, 2019

MC pretends to cum.

Ok, then I didn't remember that part correctly. Pretending to cum seems a pretty dumb choice to me, so I didn't even consider MC did that. I was sure he came for real, which was surprising, seeing how he kept going if he didn't stop her.

You didn't understand my metaphore. I'm not comparing sex to a suicide. I'm saying killing yourself to not let another person kill you is a metaphore to cumming and swallowing a condom (which I thought was full) in order not to have sex with the woman you don't want to (let's imagine it's not your MC, but my MC who doesn't want).
Look, I'm sorry if you're getting offended for some reason, I was just making my point.

Reactions: Iruna. and Gods

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
How can a girl in Josy that's pretty much just in the door be a threat to Quinn's plans? :unsure: If anything she will be a pawn for Quinn to use against Tommy.
Quinn wants to do things to Maya. Josy is Maya's roommate and girlfriend. I think its pretty obvious that corrupting Maya (or whatever else Quinn wants to do with her) will be more difficult to do when Josy is around. Josy is an obstacle in the way at the least. Josy also can't keep her mouth shut, she is a potential snitch.

Quinn lets her join because she can be used against Tommy. So, Quinn takes a potential negative (Josy helping/protecting Maya/snitch) and a positive (leverage over Tommy) and decides the potential positives outweigh the potential negatives so she lets her join. She made herself the "unofficial mother" of Josy to keep tabs on Josy.

Monetauro

Nov 18, 2019
Josie is too nice to be part of Hot what she needs is more females like Arrieth who spreads their legs like a buffee.. it took mc itself way to much to get on josie good term i dont really see how she can enhance herself to be part of hot unless its to cause more harm then good in the long term. Especially if you chose her path and maya if you are on friendly terms is a differrent matter then she will be more plain to be currupted. but by that time mc is not even carring for them on this path this game is called being dik for a good reason if your chick then you wont be able to join the dik i think.
I will refrain from replying because there are already many people around here who don't like me. :LOL: :p

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Tommy sees josie as threat since she cant keep her mouth shut just like Derek been doing with mc on several occasion. This could foil Quinn plan in the long run also Tommy's.
But I don't see any reason for her to tell anyone about Tommy as right now she is more focused on helping Maya out. Plus Tommy has told Quinn about the nail polish story. So again how can Josy be a threat if Quinn has no idea she is even going to be there.

look_skywalker

Oct 13, 2019
Also the ending part
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I wouldn't take it literally. That jacket is only a symbol. After all, they did say many times it's either both of maggots get that jacket, or none. Unless some theories about plotscome into play, where MC getting kicked out of the DIKs is a part of some big deal with other fraternities.

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes