name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
2.gif

I discussed Quinn with my creative writing teacher and she believes that Quinn is the best candidate for a death that has any impact on the game...
A) she's the antagonist stirring things up, so the police would certainly suspect MC
2) she's nasty and disgusting.... But de gustibus non disputandum est... so if you like that hellspawn reject, it's your freedom.
3) she has feelings for the MC but is only a side piece provider.....the fat chick on swyper connected with the MC on.a deeper level.... so if Quinn committed suicide and in a letter( she can write, right?)blamed the MC for not loving her... it would shake every other LI even those who hated her.
4) Arieth is more girlfriend material.
And don't act all surprised.... I always hated Quinn... unlike some coat turners....
In my personal and respectful opinion,your crerative writing teacher is a moron or just as likely you gave her moronic,incorrect informations,which judging by the rest of your post,you did.
My biggest gripe about this is that we're supposed to believe that there is this strong bond between Josy and Maya, but from everything we've learned so far I just don't see it...
  • Had it not been for some freak coincidence that made Josy Maya's roommates, there is hardly any reason to believe they would have reconciled at all, at least not yet.
  • After the MC left, they supposedly spent a lot of time talking to each other and tried to work things out, but it still took the help of the MC for them to truely reconcile.
  • Both of them seem to care for the MC a lot, and are pretty open about it (even Jade noticed there was some drama between Maya and MC), yet we are supposed to believe that Maya and Josy never talked about the MC to each other...? And even if they did, apparently neither of them could be bothered to admit to their cheating.
In my opinion, the MC being the third wheel would not be that much of an issue if it wasn't for how shallow the relationship between wheels no. 1 and 2 has been portrayed.
I`m gonna be the one to say it
We are judging DPC`s writting based on real life standards
Yeah,he is that good.
Does the exceptional writting with set-ups and logically consistent pay-offs,deprived of any even slightest conviniences or inconsistencies exist?Yes.
Did I ever seen anything even close in an adult game?No.
There are and will be events happening for drama only,we already have couple of inconsistencies,couple of instances of things happening for convienience sake,sure but it`s still the most engaging writting I`ve seen in an adult game.

Monetauro

Nov 18, 2019
What if we were able to be in a relationship with both Jill and Bella at the same time? Imagine that threesum with them! that would god TIER
Go big or go home man!
Five way relationship with Bella, Jill, Sage and Quinn: one night of that and i can die a happy man :KEK:
That's what I'm talking about, guys!
That would be a good prize for these poor people following the CHICK path! :LOL: :p
And it's also in the list, two LI's at the same time. I prefer Jill & Bella a thousand times over... those other two...
You missed the point of my message, but yes, he is.
I didn't miss anything, I got an opportunity to take advantage of it! :LUL::WeSmart::p
I'll try it later got a hilarious plan :KEK:
Owwwww, I can't wait!

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
Before I played this game for the first time I thought Jill was a bad girl.

Edit: Wrote Bella instead of Jill, woops.

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
Well she started out their conversation by calling Quinn short, despite being a midget herself, and she IS very "chipper", which is annoying as fuck to some people (myself, and apparently Quinn, included). If you think about it, yes, Josy is very attractive physically, but how many of the HOTs are all sunshine, rainbows and unicorns personality-wise? Arieth? I can't think of a single other one or any of their pledges with a similar personality.

Not saying you're wrong, maybe she really does dislike her because of the MC, but I think it's more because of who Josy is and how she acts.
The only problem here is,Quinn doesn`t know Josy,she just met her,sure Josy started the wrong way and kept babling like a teddy bear but what we do know is...?Quinn is rough on the edges and loves to mess with people.People either like her(or are in love with her :KEK: ) or don`t there`s nothing in between.
I think Quinn`s reaction to Josy is much more Quinn related than it is Josy related.
Plus Josy reaching Quinn`s chest on heels,tells her she`s not as tall as she expected I mean...it`s Quinn you`re talking to,have some respect...or at least shred of self preservation?:KEK:
Right? Fucking Cortes leaving a job unfinished. :sneaky:
I might be the only one who got it but it made me chuckle,good one (y)

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
I will say that Jill is so far easily the best GF material of all the girls. But her secret is the last to be revealed, she seems almost too perfect. Bella has her husband, Josy and Maya have Josy and Maya and Sage has Chad. What could be her secret, she is basically perfect.

We know her family is rich and famous....for Jill to not want people to know that, the family must not be very good. Therefor...the only explanation as to what Jill's secret is.....

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Knight_BP

Developer Of Broken Promises
Game Developer
Aug 23, 2019
I will say that Jill is so far easily the best GF material of all the girls. But her secret is the last to be revealed, she seems almost too perfect. Bella has her husband, Josy and Maya have Josy and Maya and Sage has Chad. What could be her secret, she is basically perfect.

We know her family is rich and famous....for Jill to not want people to know that, the family must not be very good. Therefor...the only explanation as to what Jill's secret is.....

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If she is the Devil I'll still want her :sneaky:

Monetauro

Nov 18, 2019
The only problem here is,Quinn doesn`t know Josy,she just met her,sure Josy started the wrong way and kept babling like a teddy bear but what we do know is...?Quinn is rough on the edges and loves to mess with people.People either like her(or are in love with her :KEK: ) or don`t there`s nothing in between.
I think Quinn`s reaction to Josy is much more Quinn related than it is Josy related.
Plus Josy reaching Quinn`s chest on heels,tells her she`s not as tall as she expected I mean...it`s Quinn you`re talking to,have some respect...or at least shred of self preservation?:KEK:
It's not even that I believe it, but that I want to believe it. That she treated Josy that way because she knew it was the MC's Josy.
She saw the MC's cell phone, spoke or read her messages, maybe even saw the photos. When he got to the room, there was Josy, in the bed that belonged to MC. I hope that was an unexpected jealousy attitude that she had for MC, along with the disapproval of Josy's behavior at that time.
*Each pair has its problems* Josy and Maya have Josy and Maya
We finally agree. :KEK:

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes