Monetauro

Nov 18, 2019
Going to be really sad when BaDIK ends. I'm hoping people are looking at BaDIK right now and telling themselves to step up their game!
However this idea you put of joining the Nerds first sounds pretty darn good right about now. Sally, Karen Rebecca Johnson, Beth. Shit Son... This is practically writing itself :KEK:
I know, right? :LUL:
==
It was the same thing that I thought when they released TW3, but so far it seems that no one has learned. =/
I'm thinking the gym location opens up in season two, it's a distinct possibility, the MC has to get some exercise after all that alcohol.
I wonder which characters will be available in that location, perhaps a little Camilla action?
Camila action, man! Camila action... My MC will be bigger than Chad in a week, you can bet on that.
Hope we finally get some more scenes with the hot but forgotten Gym receptionist I hope she wasn't just given that one scene for nothing would be such a waste of a milf.
I see someone on "the list way"... :BootyTime:
Some people here need to keep their expectations to a realistic level than to just expect to bang every walking thing with a hole.
And someone here needs to learn not to piss in other people's dreams.
If it's not to cheer for...

Everytime I play BaDIK I'm sad cause I'm not from America so I missed out on this college experience. I'm not talking about sex, but the friendships. Imagine going to college and having a buddy like Derek.
View attachment 522289
It made me wonder... Who would be my Derek at that time... And I kept thinking, and thinking... and I didn't find anyone. That's when I realized.........

If you didn't have a Derek, Derek was you.

TrollTimes

Aug 29, 2017
Alright guys, take a vote. Which version of the fourth episode was the best?

In my opinion, Sage's version of the episode was by far the best, the main arguments being of course the sheer amount of sexual content compared to Derek and Isabella's paths, further fleshing out of both Sage and (to a lesser extent) Quinn, as well as Sage treating MC with the most care out of all three (albeit Isabella isn't far behind) in his most difficult moment.

Derek's version is the weakest imo, though given the other two must be unlocked, I guess it was on purpose.

-Hex-

Purging Heresy
Donor
Compressor
Sep 18, 2017

In my opinion, Sage's version of the episode was by far the best, the main arguments being of course the sheer amount of sexual content compared to Derek and Isabella's paths, further fleshing out of both Sage and (to a lesser extent) Quinn, as well as Sage treating MC with the most care out of all three (albeit Isabella isn't far behind) in his most difficult moment.

Derek's version is the weakest imo, though given the other two must be unlocked, I guess it was on purpose.
Must vote for Sage on this one, as i was really disappointed in the lack of Bella content in this episode (hell, if you don't choose to stay with her there's basically no content for her in the 4th episode)

Thrasherman

Feb 17, 2019

Sage's path as the best? Really? When you could water plants and do the dishes? Doing chores over banging HOt's anytime.... :D

Now seriously: I could not really decide between Sage and Bella path as the Sage one did so good build up on a lot of stuff and it was thrilling not to get kicked out naked :D
The Bella path might not be that lewd and Amercan Pie focused but I really loved the overall vibe of it, giving MC some calm place and time to meditate, also to try living in a "palace" compared to his home, having a kind hearted woman around. So it's emotional background worth it plotwise compared to the Sage one.
I get your point, Sage was more understanding as she found the paralell in their situation, but Bella's overall more mature approach had been bigger help to MC in the long run.

Knight_BP

Developer Of Broken Promises
Game Developer
Aug 23, 2019
I know, right? :LUL:
==
It was the same thing that I thought when they released TW3, but so far it seems that no one has learned. =/

Camila action, man! Camila action... My MC will be bigger than Chad in a week, you can bet on that.

I see someone on "the list way"... :BootyTime:

And someone here needs to learn not to piss in other people's dreams.
If it's not to cheer for...

It made me wonder... Who would be my Derek at that time... And I kept thinking, and thinking... and I didn't find anyone. That's when I realized.........

If you didn't have a Derek, Derek was you.
Sup
Vin-Diesel-and-Paul-Walker-in-The-Fast-and-the-Furious.jpg

Ryder-Wilson

Aug 29, 2017
This game it’s very nice but we saw only the surface of it and some setup. It’s obviously inspired to the canis canem edit from Rockstar(with the difference that here we are in the college and not high school) but with roleplay and rpg things like fable. There are a lot of details to have and learn and I have a very high hype for the next seasons because this game is really big or could be really big. Here my head canon and thoughts(a bit of spoiler):

1)Jill(Good path), the most cute and beautiful girl of the game. The relationship and scenes between jill and the MC are romantic but simple. Nothing big happened at the moment so I wait the next season with high interest. I think her family, Tybalt and Bella will be an obstacle. However, It’s worth it because she is the true love of MC and the only who don’t use the MC or keep telling lies like the others women of the cast. Obviously, we will need to make a choice in the end between her and Bella(both the best women of the game). The only happy ending with a serious relationship it’s with her. Also she is an important person too(maybe a royal princess). In the ending she will give up her heredity for the MC or maybe the MC will become rich and happy with her (Happy/Best ending).

2) Sage(neutral-evil path), the wildest girl of the cast. Every scenes with her are very hot . Like Jill, She don’t use or betray the MC(at the moment). Something important will happen in the next season. Maybe Queen will try to become the president of the HOTs and betray her. Also, I think that they make money with drugs and prostitution and someone could blackmail her for these reasons. The MC will help her if interesting but I don’t think between her and MC will end up well because everytime the MC try to develop the relantionship with her he lose RP. She still love her boyfriend. Maybe in the end she will want an open relationship. A bit unhealthy for people who dislike this kind of things but it’s worth for the sex. My hope for a serious relationship with her is that if everyone betray her and she will lose everything the MC can make a move to her and maybe conquer her heart but this is unlikely to happen. I doubt that the MC will come out unscathed that this story and probably we can’t help her if we are in the good path (bad ending).

3) Maya(Neutral path), was my favourite girl at the start of the story. Personally speaking, I am very really disappointed at the moment. Since the start of the game I thought that Maya was the true love of MC because she was very nice and funny with a kind hearth but after all the lies and the betrayals I changed my mind. Maya is very obstinate with her objective. Her willpower it’s strong and insane because she want more independence from her family. Also, she is easy to manipulate and she will not think twice if betray the MC/Jocy again for her plans. The love triangle is just an illusion and the MC is the third wheel. In next season Tybalt will probably make a proposal to Maya to give her money or make her the principal of the HOTs at the cost of betray the MC with the target of ruin the relationship with Jill(she know everything about us and can use this against us) or maybe Queen will make her move and blackmail her. She will accept of course because she is a snake and the MC is just an item to use. Eventually the MC will lose both girls anyway(if follow the good path) or he could try to sabotage the relationship(especially after another betrayal) and try to conquer one of the girls. It’s really hard to trust her. Will not end well without a really petty action of the MC. I am really interested to see more but I doubt that between her and MC will be born a serious relationship or an healthy relationship. Also, Derek will probably help her so even the friendship with him will end (worst ending).

4) Jocy(neutral path), beautiful and the shorter girl of the entire cast. Honestly between her and Maya I trust Jocy more. She only want to help and was the first woman of the MC(during the gameplay). I don’t think she will able to betray the MC and I suspect that she will be used by Maya or Queen in the future events. Like I side, eventually the MC will need to make a really petty move for conquer her or he will lose her. Probably Not an happy ending with her as well or (maybe yes without Maya). I am curious to see more and how the MC will help her(if he can) against all the troubles she will suffer. I think that her story will be really sad. Suicide? (bad/good ending).

5) Isabella(Neutral-good path), The sexiest woman of the entire cast and the only true Ice queen. Isabella is a very special milf. Every scene with her are full of mystery and passion. Like I said in the first point, we can’t have her and Jill at the same time. We will need to make a choice. Her story it’s not very clear and need to see more. She is like a mother for the MC and she always give advice to him. I suspect that her plot will be sad and I don’t think that there will be a relationship but just a deep friendship with the MC in the ending(or just wild sex every day). I am curious to see more about her story. I am sure that she will be an important piece of the chessboard against all the trouble the MC will get in the next season and she know important secrets (good ending?).

6) Queen(evil path), if Maya is a snake Queen is the queen of the snakes. Prostitution and drugs are a thing here thanks to her and she is the mind. She will with 100% probability betray Sage. Forgive me but I don’t have play much her story/relationship but follow the plot. The only things I know is that the MC can’t trust her and the only way to win against her is to become a Jimmy Hopkins clone. If the MC want her he will need to betray all the people or make very bad things. She will be a very big obstacle between the MC and Jocy/Maya or Sage. If she team up with Tybalt something really bad will happen. It's really interesting to see what she will do. Also, probably she will try to seduce the MC for her plans when he will become more important and know more secrets. Poor Sage (evil ending or happy ending if you like her or corruption things).

7) (The harem path). During the story the MC can have fun with all the women he meet. He don’t care about the events or the trouble of the others. He just want sex and power. However, in the end he will start to lose every woman and he will ending up with no relationship and a lot of betrayals. I suspect that this is also the path where he climb the power and become wealthy and feared. If the story it’s develop well this will be very interesting. Everyone try to use him(except for few exceptions) or treat him like a shit in most case. They underestimate him. He will change everything. You know manipulation and other things and a bit of revenge. "Defeating the enemy with his own weapon". I think that the nerds will be an important resource for his “war” but need more develop. (The only true Jimmy Hopkins ending with a lot of pussies. Extreme evil ending)

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes