Buttsmarnnn

Sep 18, 2019
I never thought I would see Derek this desperate for a talk with Wendy. :LOL:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Minny is more crazy than Wendy. Noted. Thanks for the heads up Derek :KEK:
Just noticed this on my latest playthrough
Who else has eyes as red as this.........
Nice spot, Not sure how I feel about it. Could be DPC trying to show off just how stressed out Derek is from lack of sleep and drinking 24/7.... Either that or our boy Derek got a bad case of Pink Eye.

Monetauro

Nov 18, 2019
I'll do you one better. New game based on Neil's time spent at College through to Work. Neil does all the same dam things as the MC :KEK: And we get the girl in the end!.... For a time because you know how DPC is :cry:
You don't want anything else too, right? :LOL:
I talked about a simple 30minMax game. :LUL:
Can you get threesome with Maya and Josy on Dik route?
I don't know how I forgot this one either. My memory is not bad just with names.
I added it here too (link).
Seriously, folks. Anyone who wants to bookmark this post for future unfortunate members without a search engine, feel free.
https://f95zone.to/threads/being-a-dik-v0-4-1-dr-pinkcake.25332/post-2915070

=====
KnightTheReaper
I missed the comment where you ask the question, but I think something like this is used to make that meme.

Buttsmarnnn

Sep 18, 2019
You don't want anything else too, right? :LOL:
I talked about a simple 30minMax game. :LUL:
Of course! You know.. Inter-dimensional Space Alien Arc, Doomsday Arc :KEK:
But no what I was getting at was when Being a DIK is done DPC has options if still has that DIK vibe going.
I'd be happy with a short story prequel. As long as we get to see Lynette's booty bouncing around :BootyTime:

Monetauro

Nov 18, 2019
Of course! You know.. Inter-dimensional Space Alien Arc, Doomsday Arc :KEK:
But no what I was getting at was when Being a DIK is done DPC has options if still has that DIK vibe going.
I'd be happy with a short story prequel. As long as we get to see Lynette's booty bouncing around :BootyTime:
Nah, I don't want to wait that long! :oops:
He can do it the way I said in a week!
I think you already realized how much I want to see those breasts bouncing in my face. She must have fantastic tits too. :BootyTime:

But I understand you, I also don't want this game to end, and when it ends, I will want another one in the same vibe.
Maybe one with the MC being a nerd this time? Then he becomes a DIK as the game progresses. :unsure:
That way Sally would be the first on the list to be complete. Think about it. :WeSmart::LUL:

Thrasherman

Feb 17, 2019
Sooo... Bella used to sleep around with a friend. Possibly Jill (Bella's picture on Jill's drawer makes me think) or, more likely, Jill's sister.

Bella's husband left the house for a long time but she expects him to comeback, meaning he's around and kicking (probably). I don't know why but creepy military man makes me think he was or is in the military.

She did something wrong and got caught by him which created the conflict that set them apart, and made him leave permanently until now.

MC hints that Bella's mental state is incredibly unhealthy, and that her tears for her husband/cheating are not normal but a development of that mental state. Which means that there's more to this than mere estrangement and Bella might be in a delusional state or state of denial over the situation involving him.

The mysterious always locked room right by her bathroom will likely hold answers, or partial answers, to who he is.

Hmmm. Lots of pieces to jiggle. I'm genuinely gripping my chair here because Isabella is love and I really don't want to deal obligatory with bad endings.
Your theory about either Jill or her sister are a bit more confirmed to me as she speaks about it in a past tense and how she stopped it. And she had to stop it means for me it is not ill's passed away sister, since... in that case it is not her who stops, but life cuts it off, but just my two cents.

Also tend to agree with your military concept, I think myself he is a soldier too, but you have to consider the fact not only Bella did someting in the past, her husband too since she thinks about she forgave him a time ago... so there has to be something bad on his account too... and to add I'm also suspecting he might be dead or if he is a soldier far away could die initially in action, the bad news pushing Bella deeper.

I share your enthusiasm for her and wishing her good, but I'm bracing myself to deal with more of a harsh reality for her. The mental state MC speaks about is clearly in a retrospective tense in the library scene, seeming to me out of the game's timeline and it indicates to me there are some major tragedy for her along the lines.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
If she cried solely due to the unfaithfulness, than the MC wouldn't have commented on how she needed help at the end of episode 3. He understands partially it's about cheating that she's crying, and yet that's not what he focus on. So, unless the MC is being super dramatic and plain wrong, there's way more to her crying than guilt at cheating. There's real mental issues or something equally serious for him of all people to talk about help.
I think all signs point to something bad happening to either her or the husband as you mentioned the crying scene but she also seems to have that defensive layer look at how she started off in the first episode to where she is now. Having the MC in her life has done her some good.

kamimed

Dec 29, 2019
I love and hate this game at the same time.

Gives you too much exposition to some of the girls like Maya and Josy and than plot twist they are a lesbian couple with one being full lesbian and the other probably bisexual, I feel like the MC was used by both of them and I feel sympathetic for Maya but in the long run I don't see why you should stick to them, the MC will always be a 3rd wheel even if it is a game and not reality there is no real outcome of that kind of relationship.

The only wife material in this game is Isabella the thing is she is already married and has a ton of baggage but in all honesty she is the only one that actually makes me excited to see her.

And a small rant, there are too many girls on the chick route, everyone except Sage is on that chick route neutral or chick affinity, and no Quinn is side girl

Jun 21, 2018
I think all signs point to something bad happening to either her or the husband as you mentioned the crying scene but she also seems to have that defensive layer look at how she started off in the first episode to where she is now. Having the MC in her life has done her some good.
Don't disagree on that. Seems like MC is making her stop being so defensive/in denial about what happened, and, specially, her own feelings - her loneliness, isolation, denying her own desires for companionship of emotional and sexual kind. I think that is possibly one way to look at the protagonist telling us he should've looked for help for her - she was breaking down and needed something better than a clueless teen to help her, but hopefully things got ok in the end. She's certainly dealing with things better than Jade (or sage)...

Buttsmarnnn

Sep 18, 2019
Minny is a beast. I don't remember if she's on your list, but she's gonna be a tough one. :LUL:
Oh she's on the list. She's on the list alright. The hardest choices require the strongest wills.
Going to be really sad when BaDIK ends. I'm hoping people are looking at BaDIK right now and telling themselves to step up their game!
However this idea you put of joining the Nerds first sounds pretty darn good right about now. Sally, Karen Rebecca Johnson, Beth. Shit Son... This is practically writing itself :KEK:
CHIK route for threesome with Maya and Josy :FacePalm:
DIK route for threesome with Karen Rebecca Johnson and Sally :Kappa:

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes