Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
I partially agree
She`s holding back on feelings,part of the reason why is because she enjoys the "game" but the other part is she has a lot on her plate right now.I also suspect she`s just not used to that type of affection - there`s also a possibility that she just doesnt like that type of affection.
I don't completely agree with that myself. Just saying that if she were to be jealous of someone it would be the romantic interests, not the ones she's sleeping around with. To point out that being jealous of Josy or Maya could still make sense even if she's providing menu girls for him.

Monetauro

Nov 18, 2019
Neil Prequel Story!? :PogChamp:
Lynette in full action!? :PogChamp:
View attachment 521929
YES! All my dam YES!
We could make this happen people!
Dude, this has to happen.
Just a little story. You can tell what the MC's father already said at the beginning of the game, not leaving aside at least two whole scenes of pure sex with this MAMA. :BootyTime:
It still ends with her death, the way the DPC likes to do. :rolleyes: :KEK:
I don't know, Monetauro. Times were simpler when I was in college- guys used to like pussy. :LUL:
Nothing against it, but everything has a limit, right? :LOL:

mindern

Jul 7, 2017
Sooo... Bella used to sleep around with a friend. Possibly Jill (Bella's picture on Jill's drawer makes me think) or, more likely, Jill's sister.

Bella's husband left the house for a long time but she expects him to comeback, meaning he's around and kicking (probably). I don't know why but creepy military man makes me think he was or is in the military.

She did something wrong and got caught by him which created the conflict that set them apart, and made him leave permanently until now.

MC hints that Bella's mental state is incredibly unhealthy, and that her tears for her husband/cheating are not normal but a development of that mental state. Which means that there's more to this than mere estrangement and Bella might be in a delusional state or state of denial over the situation involving him.

The mysterious always locked room right by her bathroom will likely hold answers, or partial answers, to who he is.

Hmmm. Lots of pieces to jiggle. I'm genuinely gripping my chair here because Isabella is love and I really don't want to deal obligatory with bad endings.
i stand by the fact she never slept with a friend and that line is taken out of context.

The scene in question where that line appears only occurs if Bella considers the MC a “friend”. If you’ve won her over. It doesn’t make any sense that in an internal monologue only about the MC she throws in a random thought of someone else.

I maintain the flow of that line is her saying she shouldn’t be messing around with young students, or a friend. Those aren’t two separate people it’s her affirming the MC is a friend. She’s got twice the reason not to be messing about with him.

Again, this line only occurs if you pass one of the most convoluted checks in the game and win Bella over. Only MC’s she actively likes see this line. I think it’s entirely about him and there no sordid past where Bella got with a friend.

This also means her character is better defined. She doesn’t want to cheat, she cried when she kissed MC. It dilutes her trait of being faithful to her husband but torn at being attracted to the MC if she’s off getting with random friends or the Burkes.

Esp``

Aug 21, 2019
I don't completely agree with that myself. Just saying that if she were to be jealous of someone it would be the romantic interests, not the ones she's sleeping around with. To point out that being jealous of Josy or Maya could still make sense even if she's providing menu girls for him.
Yeah I am hoping that Quinn remembered Josy might be the MC's Josy when she stole his phone and kicked him out naked. With her being uncomfortable with MC when he tries to kiss her and all other stuff Sage told us, I'm expecting Quinn to be very agressive to any girl who sticks with MC romantically. Being hard on Maya and Josy this much could be just her being toxic personality but I'm hoping the reason actually is the MC and how Quinn starts to feel about him.

Buttsmarnnn

Sep 18, 2019
Dude, this has to happen.
Just a little story. You can tell what the MC's father already said at the beginning of the game, not leaving aside at least two whole scenes of pure sex with this MAMA. :BootyTime:
It still ends with her death, the way the DPC likes to do. :rolleyes: :KEK:
I'll do you one better. New game based on Neil's time spent at College through to Work. Neil does all the same dam things as the MC :KEK: And we get the girl in the end!.... For a time because you know how DPC is :cry:

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
Yeah I am hoping that Quinn remembered Josy might be the MC's Josy when she stole his phone and kicked him out naked. With her being uncomfortable with MC when he tries to kiss her and all other stuff Sage told us, I'm expecting Quinn to be very agressive to any girl who sticks with MC romantically. Being hard on Maya and Josy this much could be just her being toxic personality but I'm hoping the reason actually is the MC and how Quinn starts to feel about him.
Yeah, I don't find any reason other than Quinn recognized Josie so she decided not to allow her in the HOTs being such obvious HOT material, even Lily says she would be a good addition for the Pink Rose.

Monetauro

Nov 18, 2019
Here we go again, some more. The futures to be made with the hottest scenes, will still be on the ice for a while, due to the spoilers.
And I tried to make the most of this one by Arieth. Learn to use a condom, folks!
Fan Sigs:

They're all on the official post.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Buttsmarnnn

Sep 18, 2019
Here we go again, some more. The futures to be made with the hottest scenes, will still be on the ice for a while, due to the spoilers.
And I tried to make the most of this one by Arieth. Learn to use a condom, folks!
Monetauro! You magnificent bastard! Brilliant! Just fucking brilliant work!

TrollTimes

Aug 29, 2017
With a neutral run and two saves, I've finally got the whole Season's scenes. The Maya scene from episode 2 was the hardest to get (it's the only scene that requires you to be neutral), but it was worth it. That scene was hot. Speaking of which...

Last edited:
Reactions: Esp``

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Fan Sigs:

It's a shame that size has hurt Arieth's. Her eyes shine with the cigarette. But you can't tell that much, with this small size.
It looks, good man, (y)I'm sure VDawe will approve.

wannafuck

Nov 17, 2018
during one of my games, I'm fooling around with Isabella, but I am a bit worried.
During the second part Isabella thought

So what I suppose, she had been too intimate with Stephen (Jade's husband), so he left their home a long time ago and she hope he come back very soon. If I have understood how Pinkcake manages the stories I expect that James will come back.... during sex with MC.
Any advice?

At the moment I am playing the following paths
Chick - Isabella's home - threesome with Maya and Josy - main target(s) Jill (and Isabella)
Chick - Isabella's home - friendship with Maya and Josy - main target(s) Jill (and Isabella)
Dik - Sage's home - friendship with Maya and Josy - main target(s) Sage (and Quinn)
Dik - Sage's home - threesome with Maya and Josy - main target Sage
Dik - Derek's home - friendship with Maya and Josy - main targets Sage, Quin, Camila, Envy etc...
Any advice?

Should I start a neutral path?
Can you get threesome with Maya and Josy on Dik route?

Reactions: Knight_BP

TrollTimes

Aug 29, 2017
Still, there are some things that aren't getting appreciation from the last episode. From Derek verbally murdering the Feminists with nothing more than facts to Josy managing to piss off Quinn in record time. Normally, Quinn is the one who gets under the skin of people, and she even acknowledged liking to fuck with others. So seeing Josy getting under Quinn's skin when she first comes to the school, and rather easily at that, is kind of refreshing. Especially when she gets away with it by giving ammo for Quinn to use to piss off Tommy (which I liked too, this guy is a total DIK, pardon the pun).

Still, looks like Josy and Quinn won't get along.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes